Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Mr Stockdale 18:05 - Oct 23 with 2950 viewsswiggy

I, along with many of my friends are completely frustrated by our tactics, defensively what is going on? Conceding 2 goals from corners yet again, but, 2-1 up and defending with 11 players in the penalty area, why, why, why? If it works OK but once again we concede. Leave 1 player up front means they have to leave two to defend, 2 and they need 3. We are 2-0 up against 10 men and we defend, ffs, what is going on, we could have won by 4 or 5 but instead defend. And Mr Graham why on earth are you walking around dragging your feet? You are playing for a team that will be there long after you’ve stopped playing, enjoy it, its the best time of your life, but I feel that at 65 I’d enjoy it more than you, I take size 9, fancy lending me your boots for the next game?
Dear Mr Stockdale on 19:22 - Oct 23 with 2697 viewselectricblue

Did Sam Graham catch covid when he came to Dale!
If so i wonder if its affecting his physical fitness..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dear Mr Stockdale on 23:16 - Oct 23 with 2361 viewsBarrowdale

Couldnt agree more about leaving 1 or 2 players up when defending corners. Its really basic. Just sort it
Dear Mr Stockdale on 00:10 - Oct 24 with 2257 viewsmikehunt

Didn't think Graham had too b ad a game. Certainly an improvement on his last few. More game time will make the lad an asset.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Dear Mr Stockdale on 10:01 - Oct 24 with 1911 viewsEllDale

He surprised me once with his pace in the second half.
He gave the ball away but recovered brilliantly to cover and rescue the situation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024