Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abraham Odoh 14:43 - Nov 22 with 8256 viewsHullDale

Looks like he has been subjected to some awful racist abuse online.

Looking at the account that sent it, its hard to tell if its a real person or fake troll account. Either way, its absolutely disgusting and has no place at all at our club or in society in general.
Abraham Odoh on 13:00 - Nov 23 with 2655 viewskel

I’ve just nearly choked on my salad.
Abraham Odoh on 23:11 - Nov 23 with 2124 viewsTomRAFC

"Dare agree"? What utter babyish goading. You actually think you're being brave and clever don't you?

If you see overt racism and you jump through hoops to find a contrived simplistic conspiracy theory to blame the victims, congratulations, you're part of the problem.

An event like this happening close to home will give a lot of Dale fans the space to reflect on how seriously we take racism in sport. As for you, you've never been taken seriously. AFC can do better than you.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 23:22]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Abraham Odoh on 06:26 - Nov 24 with 1923 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Abraham Odoh on 23:11 - Nov 23 by TomRAFC

"Dare agree"? What utter babyish goading. You actually think you're being brave and clever don't you?

If you see overt racism and you jump through hoops to find a contrived simplistic conspiracy theory to blame the victims, congratulations, you're part of the problem.

An event like this happening close to home will give a lot of Dale fans the space to reflect on how seriously we take racism in sport. As for you, you've never been taken seriously. AFC can do better than you.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 23:22]

Well said, and thanks for saying it. Victim blaming is fooking disgusting.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Abraham Odoh on 16:47 - Nov 24 with 1627 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Abraham Odoh on 06:26 - Nov 24 by foreverhopefulDale

Well said, and thanks for saying it. Victim blaming is fooking disgusting.

It’s totally irrational and reprehensible that he has been targeted. As far as I know he is just a young lad doing his best, and the moron who tweeted that has absolutely no defence and should be found, outed and I would say given a life ban.

I don’t necessarily agree with everything going on in this country but this is a disgrace and well done to the club for the quick response!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Abraham Odoh on 09:03 - Nov 25 with 1413 viewsNigeriamark

Abraham Odoh on 16:47 - Nov 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

It’s totally irrational and reprehensible that he has been targeted. As far as I know he is just a young lad doing his best, and the moron who tweeted that has absolutely no defence and should be found, outed and I would say given a life ban.

I don’t necessarily agree with everything going on in this country but this is a disgrace and well done to the club for the quick response!

The second time the club have responded to something disgusting as per the other post about the 96 year old veteran getting knocked over and having his medals stolen

Great response from the club on both occasions but 2 reminders that there are some real scumbags out there
Abraham Odoh on 09:37 - Nov 25 with 1363 viewsnordenblue

Wheres Robs comment gone has it been deleted?
Abraham Odoh on 11:01 - Nov 25 with 1246 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Abraham Odoh on 09:03 - Nov 25 by Nigeriamark

The second time the club have responded to something disgusting as per the other post about the 96 year old veteran getting knocked over and having his medals stolen

Great response from the club on both occasions but 2 reminders that there are some real scumbags out there

That was a lovely gesture by the club. Hope that someone gets hold of the vermin who bravely mugged a 96 year old war veteran & have a “quiet word” with them…
Abraham Odoh on 12:28 - Nov 25 with 1127 viewsD_Alien

Abraham Odoh on 09:37 - Nov 25 by nordenblue

Wheres Robs comment gone has it been deleted?

And his account, it would seem

I mentioned a day or so ago about people being given a second chance. Best not to abuse it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Abraham Odoh on 15:47 - Nov 25 with 923 viewselectricblue

Abraham Odoh on 11:01 - Nov 25 by Plattyswrinklynuts

That was a lovely gesture by the club. Hope that someone gets hold of the vermin who bravely mugged a 96 year old war veteran & have a “quiet word” with them…

First i heard about this was a video report on the local news..

Great work by the all those involved and good publicity aswell 👍

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024