Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales 18:35 - Nov 22 with 5172 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/november/ticketnews_plymouthargyle/

Not seen this posted.

PRIORITY PERIOD: 1pm today (22nd November) to 5pm on Thursday 25th November.

No limit on the number of tickets per Season Card holders, Dale Rewards Card holders or Country Season Card holders.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 11:43 - Nov 23 with 4844 viewsonedalefan

Just noticed that season ticket holders can only get their tickets in person at the ground in the priority window due to limitations with the ticketing system, can't get online. When general sale after 5pm Thursday, online available.
Might be busy tonight at the ticket office, hope they have plans in place.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 11:51 - Nov 23 with 4824 viewsSandyman

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 11:43 - Nov 23 by onedalefan

Just noticed that season ticket holders can only get their tickets in person at the ground in the priority window due to limitations with the ticketing system, can't get online. When general sale after 5pm Thursday, online available.

"Please note that due to restrictions with our ticketing system, we are unable to sell online during the priority window."

Remind me who was playing at being "Mr Rochdale" when said ticketing system was purchased and installed? This is not the only function that the "system" has failed to deal with. The office staff do a great job dealing with it, it must be said, but it is not good.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 13:12 - Nov 23 with 4688 viewsDalenet

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 11:43 - Nov 23 by onedalefan

Not quite true. Season Card holders can buy on the phone and also via email. So not quite so restrictive. But yes I agree that the online system should be working and hopefully these nuances will be fixed at some point

We have waited years for an online ticket system and I guess they bought what we could afford. There would always have been a gold plated option somewhere, but if you have limited budgets you buy the "minimum viable proposition" and hope the vendor can add to it over time
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 13:28 - Nov 23 with 4653 viewsD_Alien

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 13:12 - Nov 23 by Dalenet

Not quite true. Season Card holders can buy on the phone and also via email. So not quite so restrictive. But yes I agree that the online system should be working and hopefully these nuances will be fixed at some point

We have waited years for an online ticket system and I guess they bought what we could afford. There would always have been a gold plated option somewhere, but if you have limited budgets you buy the "minimum viable proposition" and hope the vendor can add to it over time

That's assuming that the bought system is eligible for upgrading

Some systems are - but that itself may come with an upfront cost, due to the flexibility required in the software - but others aren't, and that's partly why they're cheap. If the system we've "acquired" came as a piece of completed software, we're stuck with it barring scrapping it for a more customer-oriented option
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 13:29]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:19 - Nov 28 with 3997 viewsHullDale

Do we know if anything is happening before / after the match on Sunday?

I've managed to persuade a few united supporting mates to come along, and they all want to watch their game directly after full time... is it likely to be shown in the Dale bar / Studds?

It would be good to know if there is any fan zone type activity happening before hand too... they are talking about heading to the Regal for breakfast and a pint, but if we had stuff going on similar to the centenary game I'm pretty confident they'd be happy to spend the money at Spotland instead.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:20 - Nov 28 with 3994 viewsTVOS1907

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:19 - Nov 28 by HullDale

Do we know if anything is happening before / after the match on Sunday?

I've managed to persuade a few united supporting mates to come along, and they all want to watch their game directly after full time... is it likely to be shown in the Dale bar / Studds?

It would be good to know if there is any fan zone type activity happening before hand too... they are talking about heading to the Regal for breakfast and a pint, but if we had stuff going on similar to the centenary game I'm pretty confident they'd be happy to spend the money at Spotland instead.

Only this: https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/november/hospitality_plymouthargyle_facu

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:23 - Nov 28 with 3992 viewsHullDale

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:20 - Nov 28 by TVOS1907

Only this: https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/november/hospitality_plymouthargyle_facu

Thanks TVOS.

I saw that, but didn't know if I'd missed anything other than hospitality. Hopefully we'll hear more in the next couple of days on anything else taking place.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 23:24 - Nov 28 with 3894 viewsjudd

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:20 - Nov 28 by TVOS1907

Match ticket £10. A fry up £30.

A little bit less if aged 12-21.

Missed opportunity?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 04:24 - Nov 29 with 3804 viewsSandyman

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 23:24 - Nov 28 by judd

Missed opportunity?

Maybe breakfast butties and beer in Ratcliffes / Dale Bar from 10:30 onwards available to home and away fans might be more tempting than a pre-booking in the 1907 Lounge? And bring more money into the club? Spotland Reform did well out of that idea prior to the 12:30 Kick Off v Newcastle in the cup not long ago.

Just a thought.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 08:07 - Nov 29 with 3701 viewsHullDale

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 04:24 - Nov 29 by Sandyman

Maybe breakfast butties and beer in Ratcliffes / Dale Bar from 10:30 onwards available to home and away fans might be more tempting than a pre-booking in the 1907 Lounge? And bring more money into the club? Spotland Reform did well out of that idea prior to the 12:30 Kick Off v Newcastle in the cup not long ago.

Just a thought.

Something like that would be perfect.

Also advertising now that it will be open after the match for the Utd match, and maybe even Villa Leicester, after the game too might help attract floating fans to our game who fancy seeing some live football.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 11:14 - Nov 29 with 3553 viewsHullDale

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 15:02 - Nov 29 with 3328 viewsDalenet

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 04:24 - Nov 29 by Sandyman

Just a thought.

Given that the Plymouth official coaches are leaving at 3am, yes 3am, they may welcome a bacon or sausage butty and hot drink on arrival. Takes a special sort of fan to do that trip
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:24 - Nov 29 with 3129 viewskel

Is anyone else having issues with the ticket site? I’ve just tried on two different devices and the only options I have are for half time draw tickets for Plymouth, Newport and Port Vale and match tickets for Newport.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:30 - Nov 29 with 3105 viewsboromat

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:24 - Nov 29 by kel

Is anyone else having issues with the ticket site? I’ve just tried on two different devices and the only options I have are for half time draw tickets for Plymouth, Newport and Port Vale and match tickets for Newport.

Tickets aren't available online. Ticket office only. On the phone or in person.

Correction: That was only for the presale should be available on the ticket site.

https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/cup-tickets
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 18:32]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:31 - Nov 29 with 3105 viewsleedsdale

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:24 - Nov 29 by kel

I was having the same problem until I realised there was a separate section for ‘Cup tickets’!
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:32 - Nov 29 with 3097 viewsleedsdale

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:30 - Nov 29 by boromat

Tickets aren't available online. Ticket office only. On the phone or in person.

Correction: That was only for the presale should be available on the ticket site.

https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/cup-tickets
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 18:32]

I bought two online this afternoon.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:32 - Nov 29 with 3096 viewskel

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:31 - Nov 29 by leedsdale

I was having the same problem until I realised there was a separate section for ‘Cup tickets’!

Ah, cheers. I’ll have a mooch now.
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 17:08 - Dec 13 with 2260 viewsDaleiLama

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 23:24 - Nov 28 by judd

Missed opportunity?

That hospitality still sticks in my craw a bit as a massive mis-judgement (I know it's water under the bridge now, but I hope lessons were learned).

For Newport at home @ £55 you get:

M E N U

Starter

Duck & orange pate, rum soaked raisins, brioche
Parsnip & butternut squash soup (v)

Main Course

Traditional roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings
Mushroom, brie & cranberry wellington with festive trimmings (v)

Dessert
Giant hand-made mince pie with brandy cream

Both Plymouth and Newport came with 1/2 time refreshments.

In this case match ticket £22 so 3 course Xmas dinner costed at a pretty reasonable £33. And you get a visit from Santa. There must have been some award winning rashers and bangers on offer at the Plymouth game ........... did anyone actually take this up?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:34 - Dec 13 with 2087 viewsDalenet

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 17:08 - Dec 13 by DaleiLama

That hospitality still sticks in my craw a bit as a massive mis-judgement (I know it's water under the bridge now, but I hope lessons were learned).

M E N U

Starter

Main Course

Dessert

In this case match ticket £22 so 3 course Xmas dinner costed at a pretty reasonable £33. And you get a visit from Santa. There must have been some award winning rashers and bangers on offer at the Plymouth game ........... did anyone actually take this up?

I think you need to remember that it isn't just about the cost of food. Attendees access a speaker, better seats (although I hate them) and a programme. There is a limited capacity and the club need to make a profit on top of food. With an afternoon game the bar sales will be significantly higher too.

Will be interesting to know if they filled the lounge. It was a cold day and the kiosks ran out of pies. I heard one guy say "I have queued for 20 minutes and then find they have no pies". I hadn't seen him before but his experience wasn't positive. That's perhaps where the missed opportunity is?
Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 18:47 - Dec 13 with 2033 viewsblackdogblue

M E N U

Starter

Main Course

Dessert

Actually yes, me & Mrs BDB are going & looking forward to it 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:06 - Dec 13 with 1898 viewsSuddenLad

M E N U

Starter

Main Course

Dessert

If you're a season card holder taking up this pre-match meal offer, you also have to factor in the cost of your regular seat, already purchased, which is effectively an additional cost on the price.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:22 - Dec 13 with 1860 viewsTVOS1907

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 22:06 - Dec 13 by SuddenLad

If you're a season card holder taking up this pre-match meal offer, you also have to factor in the cost of your regular seat, already purchased, which is effectively an additional cost on the price.

It's £35 for Season Card holders, as per the Commercial page in the Stevenage TVOS.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 22:35]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Plymouth Argyle ticket sales on 00:28 - Dec 14 with 1737 viewsSuddenLad

That's good.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024