Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some really good news! 20:22 - Dec 2 with 3433 viewsR17ALE

The following is from part of The Trust's fantastic monthly newsletter.

"We were incredibly surprised and delighted to learn that in the share issue by the Club, a local individual who wishes to remain anonymous has purchased 26,800 shares in the Club and has put the shares in the name of the Trust. This is a 100% donation and comes with no terms or strings attached.

We are asking members not to speculate who may be responsible for this. The donor has been very clear in not wanting to be named, and we ask for those wishes to be respected."

The Trust now has around 125,000 shares equivalent to 14% of the club.

A fantastic gesture too from the Mr Ben E. Factor!

EDIT: If you're not a member, but consider yourself a fan, you really need to get aboard The Trust who provide a wonderful service for members. If you can't afford the fiver, PM me.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 22:41]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Some really good news! on 20:25 - Dec 2 with 3419 viewsjudd

Stunning generosity. Thank you, if you read my nonsense on here.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Some really good news! on 21:05 - Dec 2 with 3292 viewsboromat

Yes brilliant news going into the weekend! What better way to celebrate than some FA Cup prize money.

We can dream right

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Some really good news! on 21:20 - Dec 2 with 3231 viewsnordenblue

Did he sing "stand by me"?

Fantastic gesture from whoever this may be, a strange amount to buy though share number wise, or maybe that's just my OCD kicking in a bit...
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 21:22]
Some really good news! on 22:43 - Dec 2 with 3032 viewsR17ALE

Some really good news! on 21:20 - Dec 2 by nordenblue

Did he sing "stand by me"?

Fantastic gesture from whoever this may be, a strange amount to buy though share number wise, or maybe that's just my OCD kicking in a bit...
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 21:22]

Ben might have bought the only remaining shares available. That could explain your quandary!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Some really good news! on 01:30 - Dec 3 with 2896 viewsSandyman

Some really good news! on 22:43 - Dec 2 by R17ALE

Ben might have bought the only remaining shares available. That could explain your quandary!

It is also interesting to note that so-called BBC football journalist Simon Stone hasn't responded to an invite from Dale Trust to attend Sunday's game and speak to Dale fans as a follow on to his horrendous (and eventually taken down and massively edited) article of lies about RAFC.
He's happy to gob off about Man U tonight ( https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59510037 ) but he's scared of facing up to the BS he spoke about a League 2 club when he was completely fooled by charlatans.

I hope our Twitter experts can offer him a reminder... https://twitter.com/sistoney67
Some really good news! on 08:57 - Dec 3 with 2700 viewsRAFCBLUE

Some really good news! on 01:30 - Dec 3 by Sandyman

It is also interesting to note that so-called BBC football journalist Simon Stone hasn't responded to an invite from Dale Trust to attend Sunday's game and speak to Dale fans as a follow on to his horrendous (and eventually taken down and massively edited) article of lies about RAFC.
He's happy to gob off about Man U tonight ( https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59510037 ) but he's scared of facing up to the BS he spoke about a League 2 club when he was completely fooled by charlatans.

I hope our Twitter experts can offer him a reminder... https://twitter.com/sistoney67

I saw that too Sandyman, but Man U are at home on Sunday at 2pm and perhaps Simon Stone is covering that?

I'm sure that he has had his knuckles rapped for printing what he was told and not checking those irritating things called FACTS which are kind of important when you publish on the BBC.

In a dream world we will get Man United away in the 3rd round of the FA Cup and then he has not reason at all not to cover the game.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Some really good news! on 09:08 - Dec 3 with 2681 viewsDorkingDale

That's a lot of money for Ben to fork out. I'd like to think it was our former Chairman feeling guilty about his actions & trying to rebuild some of his father's legacy, but I don't think he's local......
Some really good news! on 09:55 - Dec 3 with 2616 viewsdeeplishblue

What would you have to pay to get 26k shares?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Login to get fewer ads

Some really good news! on 10:11 - Dec 3 with 2577 viewsJames1980

What a fantastic act of generosity, thank you.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Some really good news! on 10:21 - Dec 3 with 2542 viewsSuddenLad

Some really good news! on 09:55 - Dec 3 by deeplishblue

What would you have to pay to get 26k shares?

£52k (@£2 each)

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Some really good news! on 13:36 - Dec 3 with 2250 viewssamueloneils

In addition to all the good developments in shareholdings, we also now have a really professional-looking Board structure.

8 strong with 6 below normal retirement age.

All look to be genuine supporters.

No chance of the Bottomley situation arising again. He was a chancer.
Some really good news! on 13:42 - Dec 3 with 2223 viewsDaleiLama

Some really good news! on 22:43 - Dec 2 by R17ALE

I hope Ben. E doesn't go under the real name of Mr. Hill (Keith or otherwise)?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Some really good news! on 13:46 - Dec 3 with 2205 viewsHullDale

What a brilliant gesture from Mr Factor - makes the Trust even stronger, and pumps more much needed cash into the Club.

As others have said, if you're reading this - thank you.
Some really good news! on 13:55 - Dec 3 with 2187 viewsD_Alien

Some really good news! on 13:42 - Dec 3 by DaleiLama

I hope Ben. E doesn't go under the real name of Mr. Hill (Keith or otherwise)?

E stands for Ernie?

Now if it were Mr. X. Factor, his name would have to be Xavier...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024