Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odoh, oh yes! 17:08 - Dec 6 with 2764 viewsleedsdale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/december/contractnews_abrahamodoh/
Odoh, oh yes! on 17:20 - Dec 6 with 2709 viewsjonahwhereru

Smart move.
Said on the match thread he occupies defenders, they hate his direct running. The way he was used in the second half draws defenders to him, creating space for others.
Didn’t realise he had hardly played at Charlton. For a first year pro he is doing really well. Sure we all know where he can improve, but being so inexperienced he is entitled / expected to. A few session we Tony Ellis wouldn’t do any harm.
Taylor and now Odoh offer extensions. I also have a feeling Corey O’Keefe signing is very likely given that Mansfield never cup tied him. Just seems like shades of O’Grady at Oldham.
Odoh, oh yes! on 18:09 - Dec 6 with 2599 viewsMoonyDale

Very pleased with this news, if he can improve his end product we have some player here....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Odoh, oh yes! on 18:26 - Dec 6 with 2545 viewsmikehunt

Delighted with this. There is some player in there.
Come on Ibbi, make yourself a Dale legend before someone whisks you off :-)

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Odoh, oh yes! on 18:55 - Dec 6 with 2452 viewsRAFCBLUE

Smart business from the club and the player who is developing into a real talent. Twice yesterday the only option Arygle had was to swipe him and take a yellow card.

I think everyone accepts that not every player will be at Rochdale forever.

However the ability to move on is mutual - if the player does well it means that the club have done well.

Effectively contracted to Summer 2024 (albeit that final year is an option so may or may not be taken up).

In that time if he adds a finish and an assist to his game he will go for big money to the Championship and the next in a long line of players who "started at Rochdale"

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Odoh, oh yes! on 19:15 - Dec 6 with 2391 viewsnordenblue

Superb move, and a very promising player who seems to have a great attitude too, great work
Odoh, oh yes! on 19:44 - Dec 6 with 2275 viewsD_Alien

Odoh, oh yes! on 18:55 - Dec 6 by RAFCBLUE

Smart business from the club and the player who is developing into a real talent. Twice yesterday the only option Arygle had was to swipe him and take a yellow card.

I think everyone accepts that not every player will be at Rochdale forever.

However the ability to move on is mutual - if the player does well it means that the club have done well.

Effectively contracted to Summer 2024 (albeit that final year is an option so may or may not be taken up).

In that time if he adds a finish and an assist to his game he will go for big money to the Championship and the next in a long line of players who "started at Rochdale"

As Grant Holt mentioned yesterday, talking about the club "putting an arm around him" when he needed it early in his career

Great news for Abraham, and for us

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Odoh, oh yes! on 20:19 - Dec 6 with 2173 viewsisitme

Odoh, oh yes! on 19:44 - Dec 6 by D_Alien

As Grant Holt mentioned yesterday, talking about the club "putting an arm around him" when he needed it early in his career

Really pleased with this news. There is definately a player in there who could comfortably play at a higher level. His pace scares defenders, but I would just like him to have the conviction to take on players more. At times he will break and then turn back inside when the defender is isolated and needs to be run at. I am sure it will come as you cannot fault his work ethic.
Odoh, oh yes! on 20:24 - Dec 6 with 2151 viewsEllDale

Really pleased as he’s come on leaps and bounds with regular football.
Has a work ethic second to none as well.
One decent legacy, along with O’Connell, Beesley and Newby of the BBM regime.
Let’s get a few more tied down with new contractors now!
Login to get fewer ads

Odoh, oh yes! on 20:29 - Dec 6 with 2117 viewsrichfoad32

Odoh, oh yes! on 20:24 - Dec 6 by EllDale

Really pleased as he’s come on leaps and bounds with regular football.
Has a work ethic second to none as well.
One decent legacy, along with O’Connell, Beesley and Newby of the BBM regime.
Let’s get a few more tied down with new contractors now!

I would add Conor Grant to that list as well, albeit he hasn't really kicked on this season.
Odoh, oh yes! on 20:31 - Dec 6 with 2107 viewsRAFCBLUE

Odoh, oh yes! on 19:44 - Dec 6 by D_Alien

I think that is the thing that makes us special.

Good players are not here long and we have never stood in someone's way. Murray, Holt, Lambert, Dawson, Bywater and probably loads others that I have missed.

Like Holt if you try your best and give it 100% and then back your ability who knows where you might end up.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024