Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House 16:00 - Jan 7 with 24027 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/january/statement_07.01.22/

[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 16:16]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 12:19 - Jan 8 with 5244 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 11:49 - Jan 8 by TomRAFC

All this from people who haven't completed the transfer of the shares they claim to own. Agreements were in place to buy them, contrary to EFL rules. They even paid up. Those agreements may still exist but, unless something has changed behind the scenes, Morton House haven't had any shares transferred to them.

There was mention of Morton House having the voting rights to the shares. They didn't show up to vote at the EGM. Come to think of it, has anyone seen a copy of the agreement granting them this right?

The status of those shares is somewhat unknown. I'm not sure how that could be clarified until the conclusion of the EFL investigation.

I'm racking my brains to think of anyone else with a history of making legal threats when things don't go their way. Answers on a postcard, please.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 11:56]

“I'm racking my brains to think of anyone else with a history of making legal threats when things don't go their way”

I have no idea who you are sorry…
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 12:19]
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 12:20 - Jan 8 with 5234 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 11:53 - Jan 8 by TomRAFC

Who are we naming the baby changing table/nappy bin after?

The Rawlinson suite, sounds fitting.

The Bendy Wendy Bar could be incorporated into said suite.
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 12:37 - Jan 8 with 5147 viewsEllDale

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 11:27 - Jan 8 by kel

I just can’t get out of my head that all this is down to the actions of a morally bankrupt man who deserves stringing up outside the town hall.

And you club employees (you know who you are) that still defend him in the pubs of Littleborough and tell sponsors that “things aren’t the same without Dave” can fook off as well. You aren’t and never have been supporters of this club. Some of us can see you for what you are and will never let it drop until you’re gone too.

Tw@ts.

Things won’t be the same without him.
They’re a damn sight better.
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 12:49 - Jan 8 with 5100 viewselectricblue

Im hoping that this gets thrown out tbh, hey didnt once follow the protocol in purchasing Dale......
If they did hand over money to purchase some shares then surely the legality is with those who sold them in the first place and Jarvis and not the club or the trust.
Morton house n Co where nieve thinking they could ignore just ignore the rules governing the intended ownship..

Then there is the issue regarding data protection upon how they got the shareholders list with the relevant private information now this is where the bottom feeder and Jarvis get their dues.....

This smacks of trying to recouperate their monies back.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 13:10 - Jan 8 with 5039 viewsDalenet

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 11:36 - Jan 8 by 1907

Wouldn’t it be great after all this is over we were able to remember all the alleged scoundrels involved in this mess. I think we should do something really special and name all the toilets in the ground after this special set of tossers. I couldn’t think of a better start to the 2022 season by making full use of the Matthew Southall toilet.

The Bottomley shithouse seems very apt.

Time to have another Dale song written. Plenty of names to feature in the lyrics. Played before every game.
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 14:53 - Jan 8 with 4857 viewsTomRAFC

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 12:20 - Jan 8 by kel

The Bendy Wendy Bar could be incorporated into said suite.

Is that similar to a Wendy house? I always thought they were something for babies...
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 13:08]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 16:47 - Jan 9 with 4544 viewsboromat

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 19:22 - Jan 7 by DorkingDale

That's exactly what it's about - the dilution of their share in ownership of the club.

They can't take action against the current directors regarding the original purchase of shares because they weren't there.

Not sure on what basis the Trust were involved tho"........

Exactly my thoughts on the trust's involvement. If the trust are named does that mean everyone else who purchased shares during the share offer could be named

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 07:29 - Jan 10 with 4325 viewsHullDale

There were a few interesting twitter conversations last night between Dale fans and a new account that appeared (who interestingly was another 'crypto' expert).

Everything he said reaffirmed the conclusion I've come to, that the new strategy from Morton House / Matt Southall / Alexander Jarvis is to try and destabilise the club, eat into club funds, and try to sow seeds of doubt amongst the fanbase.

They are acting like bullies - more precisely, the 'slow' kid at school who has been outsmarted by the kid that does well in lessons and is popular with everyone else, so the slow kid starts spreading rumours about the good one, determined to hurt them however they can. Interestingly, the slow kid knows the good kid is also great at martial arts, so never actually shows up at the school gates after he's threatened to meet the good kid there for a fight.

It all adds up... 'Mandy' on here spreading rumours about Simon G (as well as publishing his address in what I read as an intimidating manner), 'Mandy' making allegations about Southall passing the EFL OADT, threats of high court action against the board and trust, 'Crypto Ed' casting aspersions last night about the club and trust.

Its desperate actions by desperate people to try and extort money in an attempt to row back on a desperately bad deal based on desperately bad advice by an increasingly desperate 'deal broker'.
Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 09:15 - Jan 10 with 4202 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 07:29 - Jan 10 by HullDale

There were a few interesting twitter conversations last night between Dale fans and a new account that appeared (who interestingly was another 'crypto' expert).

Everything he said reaffirmed the conclusion I've come to, that the new strategy from Morton House / Matt Southall / Alexander Jarvis is to try and destabilise the club, eat into club funds, and try to sow seeds of doubt amongst the fanbase.

They are acting like bullies - more precisely, the 'slow' kid at school who has been outsmarted by the kid that does well in lessons and is popular with everyone else, so the slow kid starts spreading rumours about the good one, determined to hurt them however they can. Interestingly, the slow kid knows the good kid is also great at martial arts, so never actually shows up at the school gates after he's threatened to meet the good kid there for a fight.

It all adds up... 'Mandy' on here spreading rumours about Simon G (as well as publishing his address in what I read as an intimidating manner), 'Mandy' making allegations about Southall passing the EFL OADT, threats of high court action against the board and trust, 'Crypto Ed' casting aspersions last night about the club and trust.

Its desperate actions by desperate people to try and extort money in an attempt to row back on a desperately bad deal based on desperately bad advice by an increasingly desperate 'deal broker'.

It's desperate stuff.

If the new strategy from Morton House / Andrew Curran / Matt Southall / Alexander Jarvis is to try and destabilise the club, eat into club funds, and try to sow seeds of doubt amongst the fanbase, then that will ultimately fail and be dragged over such a long period that those parties will be named so publicly that it won't matter to us.

We've no issue seeing Andrew Curran and Matthew Southall dragged via the press.

Also consider this; our biggest asset so far over the last 10 months has not been what is in the club but what is around the club.

* Money
* Expertise
* Publicity
* Unity

If the attitude from those involved in trying to destroy Rochdale AFC is to try and break the club then all that will happen is that those on the outside will stand by with their money, expertise and publicity and see how things develop and be ready to support the Directors and the club at every opportunity.

If Morton House want to have a look to see if that can be effective then all they need to do is look at what happened on the 1st June.

Two Directors removed by fans

I'm confident that Alexander Jarvis will never work in football again after this because if you are inept and incapable of sorting out a hostile takeover of Rochdale then you are going nowhere near anything bigger and more difficult.

Court processes are lengthy and in a current climate of Covid-19 take forever and that £1m spent was Alexander Jarvis' doing. No one asked Morton House to spend their £1m - quite the opposite.

The Charlton Dossier described us as "fearless, furious and smarter than the wrong 'uns."

Quite a description and Charlton are watching Southall like a hawk and supporting Dale fans with their every move.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 09:23 - Jan 10 with 4184 viewsDorkingDale

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 20:04 - Jan 7 by SuddenLad

I'm amazed that any reputable lawyers would touch this on behalf of Morton House. It wouldn't take them 5 minutes to work out what kind of people they were representing.

I was thinking about this too, given the money laundering regulations. Do we know what happened to the previous law firm that was being investigated?
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 11:36 - Jan 10 with 4056 viewspioneer

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 20:04 - Jan 7 by SuddenLad

I'm amazed that any reputable lawyers would touch this on behalf of Morton House. It wouldn't take them 5 minutes to work out what kind of people they were representing.

I dont expect they will be doing it on a “no win no pay” basis.
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 15:34 - Jan 10 with 3828 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 11:36 - Jan 10 by pioneer

I dont expect they will be doing it on a “no win no pay” basis.

I wonder if Matt Southall used that type of lawyer when he was fined £21,000 for unlawfully changing Companies House details?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53449265

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 16:50 - Jan 10 with 3697 viewsSuddenLad

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 15:34 - Jan 10 by RAFCBLUE

I wonder if Matt Southall used that type of lawyer when he was fined £21,000 for unlawfully changing Companies House details?

I wonder if he's 'coughed up' the £21k yet? He's not very lucky nor very intelligent when it comes to financial matters is he?

If you look at the wider picture to include all the charges on his house, he doesn't seem to have 'two ha'pennies to scratch his arse'.

That's apart from him being a convicted fraudster and proven liar. Not exactly trustworthy. I doubt he'd pass the 'fit and proper person' test for a Subbuteo tournament, never mind the real thing.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 18:05 - Jan 10 with 3557 viewsNorthernDale

Are they hoping the present board will get fed up and give up, and then they can ensure engineer a takeover and so destroy the club in the chaos, when the borrow money in the clubs name, potentially pass the cost of purchasing onto the club and selling asset. I must question the motives of these people, they have been exposed as untrustworthy and links with other dodgy characters like the former owner of Swindon, who built up debts at the club and even the banned accountant associated with Curran. We even exposed their lies, with their attempt to pretend that without them, Dale would not survive the season financially to the fact they have failed to reveal the sources of their money to the fans and the EFL. When exposed their nasty side emerged, I wonder if the people who provided the funds in expectation for a nice clean return from the purchase of the club, they looked at Macclesfield and Bury and the money the shysters made, whilst destroying these clubs, are now asking where is our money and financial returns, Mandy's knee caps must be at risk, in that he persuaded them that it would be easy to take over the club.

We all know that Southall income must have declined since he was dumped by Charlton after he only not sought to pass the cost of buying into the club onto the clubs books, but he used (according to another director) the club to finance his lifestyle and he thought or was misled to think Rochdale would be an easy touch to finance his lifestyle. Moreover Mandy must be the biggest BS in history to suggest that Southall would pass the OADT when he was found guilty be a court in removing the other directors from the ownership of Charlton, this was a form of fraud and considering the court papers in relation to his debts, it is clear he has not got the money needed to takeover the club. The person cryptoED must be reported for making false claims and even taken to court for his lies.

We all must support the club, directors and trust and finally send the message to these people that we are not for sale or to scammed by them to make money out of us. I hope the cost of legal action will be awarded against these shysters and so teach them a lesson, rather then the club picking up the cost.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 19:38]
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:37 - Jan 10 with 3263 viewsRAFCBLUE

10th January 2004 - Matthew Southall convicted for THEFT

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/5863097.ice-hockey-player-store-theft

17th July 2020 - Matthew Southall admitted unlawfully changing the status of directors at the club’s parent company, East Street Investments.

How's this for a football chant:

Are you watching, are you watching?
Are you watching EFL?

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 19:08 - Jan 11 with 2925 viewsNorthernDale

I see Oldham's owner is looking to sell and is talking to bidders, I wonder if Mandy expertise is being used as the go to man in these deals. he as the contacts in Southall and Morton House.
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 20:36 - Jan 11 with 2741 viewsRAFCBLUE

Southall must be kicking himself.

He could be in that club as Chairman by end of January 2022 if he acts quickly.

Bet he won't get a sniff at Oldham though.

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 20:46 - Jan 11 with 2712 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 20:36 - Jan 11 by RAFCBLUE

Southall must be kicking himself.

He could be in that club as Chairman by end of January 2022 if he acts quickly.

Bet he won't get a sniff at Oldham though.

He needs to settle his sizable court-applied debts elsewhere first.

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:01 - Jan 11 with 2665 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 20:46 - Jan 11 by judd

He needs to settle his sizable court-applied debts elsewhere first.

Backed the wrong horse (and that isn't a reference to Jade McManus).

If he hadn't been seen at Rochdale in April 2021 with Curran and Jarvis and other by the vigilant Fat Pat then he might just have been able to pull a takeover of Oldham off.

Oldham will go for £1 plus its debts. As Steve Dale showed at Bury FC, there is no risk at all to doing that, only upside on your £1.

Southall might actually have been able to have made a few bob with Oldham.

Regrettable he's got this 25% deal with the FA's favourite rulebreaker Andy Curran:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ex-charlton

Can't own two clubs at once can you I don't think?

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:06 - Jan 11 with 2647 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:01 - Jan 11 by RAFCBLUE

Backed the wrong horse (and that isn't a reference to Jade McManus).

If he hadn't been seen at Rochdale in April 2021 with Curran and Jarvis and other by the vigilant Fat Pat then he might just have been able to pull a takeover of Oldham off.

Oldham will go for £1 plus its debts. As Steve Dale showed at Bury FC, there is no risk at all to doing that, only upside on your £1.

Southall might actually have been able to have made a few bob with Oldham.

Regrettable he's got this 25% deal with the FA's favourite rulebreaker Andy Curran:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ex-charlton

Can't own two clubs at once can you I don't think?

I'm sure our friends at Push the boundary would have something to say about him turning up there.

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:14 - Jan 11 with 2602 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:06 - Jan 11 by judd

I'm sure our friends at Push the boundary would have something to say about him turning up there.

Maybe. Not sure who Oldham fans see as more of a risk Abdallah Lemsagam or Matthew Southall. Which is better?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/oldham-athl

Also, the stadium is an Asset of Community value.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/oldham-athl

I think our ground is also an Asset of Community value as I understand it thanks to the Hornets.

These provisions give communities a right to identify a building or other land that they believe to be of importance to their community’s social well-being. The aim is that, if the asset comes up for sale, then they will be given a fair chance to make a bid to buy it on the open market. If the nominated asset meets the definition of an asset of community value,
the local authority will list it. The owner will have a right to an internal review by the council, and a right of appeal to an independent tribunal against the result of the internal review.

Makes football grounds effectively worthless as you can't go anywhere without the local Council backing you.

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:23 - Jan 11 with 2571 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 21:14 - Jan 11 by RAFCBLUE

Maybe. Not sure who Oldham fans see as more of a risk Abdallah Lemsagam or Matthew Southall. Which is better?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/oldham-athl

Also, the stadium is an Asset of Community value.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/oldham-athl

I think our ground is also an Asset of Community value as I understand it thanks to the Hornets.

These provisions give communities a right to identify a building or other land that they believe to be of importance to their community’s social well-being. The aim is that, if the asset comes up for sale, then they will be given a fair chance to make a bid to buy it on the open market. If the nominated asset meets the definition of an asset of community value,
the local authority will list it. The owner will have a right to an internal review by the council, and a right of appeal to an independent tribunal against the result of the internal review.

Makes football grounds effectively worthless as you can't go anywhere without the local Council backing you.

Well, except the North stand, which was sold again recently

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 07:09 - Jan 14 with 2050 viewsscooby

From memory, there was a £3m offer on the bale for Oldham at the same time as Stockport was sold (it was the same people who lost out at Stockport to the inside trading...), but this all fell down as the owner of the ground was playing silly buggers. the more it was unpicked, the worse it became.

This issue hasnt gone away, and it will still be a big hurdle for any buyer to get over...
MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 08:49 - Jan 15 with 1673 viewsJames1980

Could this nonsense be causing us issues in the transfer market?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 09:57 - Jan 15 with 1565 views1907

MORTON HOUSE / Dale Trust and club sued by invisible Morton House on 08:49 - Jan 15 by James1980

Could this nonsense be causing us issues in the transfer market?

No
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024