Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges 16:00 - Jan 11 with 5976 viewsRAFCBLUE

Football Association find Andrew Curran GUILTY of a breach of Rule E3.

Full version here:
https://www.thefa.com/news/2022/jan/11/curran-suspended-110122
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 16:02]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 16:05 - Jan 11 with 5922 viewsjudd

Heh!

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 16:06 - Jan 11 with 5924 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

From the article... 'Its written reasons for these decisions will be published in due course.'

This could get interesting.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 16:12 - Jan 11 with 5877 viewsIOMDale

Feeling a bit sorry for yourself, Andy? This year's hopefully going to get a lot worse yet.

UTDNFS

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 16:22 - Jan 11 with 5802 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

Credit to Ben Rumsby of the Daily Telegraph too for breaking the story.

It appears Ben was right about the "homophobic slur"

Another victory for the Scouse Disaster Jarvo being allowed to talk to the press!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 16:31 - Jan 11 with 5710 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Credit to Sky Sports for getting the story live so quickly, and also the journos who are all over it already.

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 5566 views49thseason

Water off a ducks back....
MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 17:19 - Jan 11 with 5432 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 16:55 - Jan 11 by 49thseason

Water off a ducks back....

Not sure Taylor will share that view when he drives down to Maidstone for their next game. But agree about his dad.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 17:46 - Jan 11 with 5317 viewsHullDale

Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 18:46 - Jan 11 with 5101 viewsRAFCBLUE

UTDNFS has done it again.

What a scoop and what continued national profile for the issue

Hat tipped to you!

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 19:38 - Jan 11 with 4935 viewselectricblue

63 days is pityfully weak........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 4896 viewsBigKindo

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 19:38 - Jan 11 by electricblue

63 days is pityfully weak........

Or will if be extended if he refuses to undertake the 're-training'?
MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:17 - Jan 11 with 4814 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 19:48 - Jan 11 by BigKindo

Or will if be extended if he refuses to undertake the 're-training'?

If he refuses, it will show with great clarity his unfitness for any type of involvement in football, and should therefore become permanent with no grounds for appeal

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:35 - Jan 11 with 4752 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:17 - Jan 11 by D_Alien

If he refuses, it will show with great clarity his unfitness for any type of involvement in football, and should therefore become permanent with no grounds for appeal

I see it as the FA putting Curran to the test. A little teaser to "Come out to play"

I'd imagine that this course he has to do is not the sort of thing you can knock off at the local leisure centre on a weekend in Thurrock. And its not going to be e-learning either.

More likely it will involve a trip to an FA Headquarters where Andy can be "rehabilitated" and more likely properly interviewed and scrutinised about his very poor views on the LGBTQ+ community.

Think about it.

In August 2021, the EFL were told by Curran and his Morton House crew, which includes Matthew Southall and Alexander Jarvis ito f*ck off when the EFL started asking the proper difficult questions like:

"What does a faceless payroll company see in Rochdale?"

"Why didn't you bother following EFL rules"

"Did you really meet the former CEO at Rochdale in April 2021 to discuss the deal?"

The EFL know Morton House are up to no good. Remember this comment was made in an EFL meeting where the EFL were assessing him for being a fit and proper owner.

Now the FA are saying:

"Come to our facility and do this face to face course or you will play no part in football ever again. "

63 day ban = 63 days to complete the course. That takes everyone to the mid-March 2022.

Clever really.

And there will be a shedload of headlines tomorrow on it, just like is made Sky Sports News for the teatime headlines.

A deliberate 4pm FA announcement for the teatime masses for an apparent noboby with no digital footprint.

They've set a massive trap for Andy Curran and all at Morton House to come out and show their face.

If you know that Andy is coming to an educational setting anyone (police, HMRC etc) could be waiting for him. Will Andy go?

FA have played a blinder here IMO.

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:41 - Jan 11 with 4712 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:35 - Jan 11 by RAFCBLUE

I see it as the FA putting Curran to the test. A little teaser to "Come out to play"

I'd imagine that this course he has to do is not the sort of thing you can knock off at the local leisure centre on a weekend in Thurrock. And its not going to be e-learning either.

More likely it will involve a trip to an FA Headquarters where Andy can be "rehabilitated" and more likely properly interviewed and scrutinised about his very poor views on the LGBTQ+ community.

Think about it.

In August 2021, the EFL were told by Curran and his Morton House crew, which includes Matthew Southall and Alexander Jarvis ito f*ck off when the EFL started asking the proper difficult questions like:

"What does a faceless payroll company see in Rochdale?"

"Why didn't you bother following EFL rules"

"Did you really meet the former CEO at Rochdale in April 2021 to discuss the deal?"

The EFL know Morton House are up to no good. Remember this comment was made in an EFL meeting where the EFL were assessing him for being a fit and proper owner.

Now the FA are saying:

"Come to our facility and do this face to face course or you will play no part in football ever again. "

63 day ban = 63 days to complete the course. That takes everyone to the mid-March 2022.

Clever really.

And there will be a shedload of headlines tomorrow on it, just like is made Sky Sports News for the teatime headlines.

A deliberate 4pm FA announcement for the teatime masses for an apparent noboby with no digital footprint.

They've set a massive trap for Andy Curran and all at Morton House to come out and show their face.

If you know that Andy is coming to an educational setting anyone (police, HMRC etc) could be waiting for him. Will Andy go?

FA have played a blinder here IMO.

I agree, a very astute move and who knows, it may even embolden the EFL to follow the FA's lead in imposing sanctions for breaches of their regulations

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 4658 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:41 - Jan 11 by D_Alien

I agree, a very astute move and who knows, it may even embolden the EFL to follow the FA's lead in imposing sanctions for breaches of their regulations

Massive trap for Curran.

Turn up - scrutiny of the whole FA on you.

Don't turn up - ban will be extended.

The other thing that struck me. Isn't the timing amazingly coincidental?

Club issue statement about Morton House and a High Court action on Friday.

FA Charge Curran 4pm Tuesday.

There is no such thing as coincidence.

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 4628 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:57 - Jan 11 by RAFCBLUE

Massive trap for Curran.

Turn up - scrutiny of the whole FA on you.

Don't turn up - ban will be extended.

The other thing that struck me. Isn't the timing amazingly coincidental?

Club issue statement about Morton House and a High Court action on Friday.

FA Charge Curran 4pm Tuesday.

There is no such thing as coincidence.

I hope you're right about the timing - you may well be!

Incidentally, does anyone know of any precedents in people being required to undertake the type of re-training being asked of Curran?

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:07 - Jan 11 with 4601 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:02 - Jan 11 by D_Alien

Incidentally, does anyone know of any precedents in people being required to undertake the type of re-training being asked of Curran?

Not since the days of Barbara Woodhouse

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:09 - Jan 11 with 4589 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:02 - Jan 11 by D_Alien

https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/oct/08/a-game-for-all-fa-equality-diversity-incl

63 days is a made up number. No science to it other than it gives a fair amount of time to get the course done.

As I understand it, it's a face-to-face course, overseen by the FA's Inclusion and Diversity manager.

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:20 - Jan 11 with 4526 viewsRAFCBLUE

Kieran Maguire asks "Does this mean he officially qualifies as a ‘Wrong ‘Un’?"

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 22:52 - Jan 11 with 4331 viewsboromat

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:20 - Jan 11 by RAFCBLUE

Kieran Maguire asks "Does this mean he officially qualifies as a ‘Wrong ‘Un’?"

Yes, yes it does!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 00:00 - Jan 12 with 4213 viewsDorkingDale

Can't say that I'm doing cartwheels over this news - it's peanuts in the whole scheme of things.....

However it's the first time that I've seen an image of the man who I've come to detest - he isn't an internet nobody anymore.

Just looking forward to the Government agencies following up now....and hoping that "proceeds of crime" legislation will eventually win the day. Would be lovely to see those who sold our club down the river have those funds requisitioned. Does that UK legislation hold in the USA?!
MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 12:07 - Jan 13 with 3670 viewsEllDale

Just a thought but perhaps it's as well that a photo has been unearthed of Mr Curran.
I hope that the FA have a copy otherwise what would there have to stop him sending an imposter on this course posing as himself?
Would the FA have asked for proof of identity on arrival because I wouldn't put anything past this lot!?
MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 14:52 - Jan 13 with 3382 viewsDale_4_Life

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 12:07 - Jan 13 by EllDale

Just a thought but perhaps it's as well that a photo has been unearthed of Mr Curran.
I hope that the FA have a copy otherwise what would there have to stop him sending an imposter on this course posing as himself?
Would the FA have asked for proof of identity on arrival because I wouldn't put anything past this lot!?

Lovely move by the FA.

Andrew Curran will be hopping mad with all this attention. Now it's out in the public domain he needs educating as his attitude and morals have been laid out for everyone to see. A Minority stake holding, paid massively over the odds for in a football club he will never have a say in. The situation has been handled brilliantly by the Board and the Trust. A thank you from me and my family who have watched this unfold in recent months.
MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:08 - Mar 13 with 2517 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Giving this a bump.

Andrew Curran's suspension from all football related activities is due to finish at 23:59 on Monday.

The FA usually publish their written reasons for suspensions etc around the time that they end on this website:

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/written-reasons

We wonder if Andy C has completed his mandatory education course, maybe from Dubai?

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 21:28 - Mar 13 with 2330 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Andrew Curran FOUND GUILTY of FA charges on 20:08 - Mar 13 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

Giving this a bump.

Andrew Curran's suspension from all football related activities is due to finish at 23:59 on Monday.

The FA usually publish their written reasons for suspensions etc around the time that they end on this website:

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/written-reasons

We wonder if Andy C has completed his mandatory education course, maybe from Dubai?

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/haringey-borough/appearances/taylor-curran/93

Andy Curran's son Taylor has meanwhile dropped off the face of the football earth.

Signed by National League South side Maidstone United (currently 2nd), Taylor joined Harringey Borough (currently 15th in the Ismathian League Premier Division) where he hasn't played since 5th February 2022.

It's funny that his footballing decline has coincided with Captain Sabotage Alexander Jarvis' exposing of his father in the Daily Telegraph that led to an FA ban.

If you speak to Swindon fans they say that the only reason Taylor was playing for them was that Daddy was paying the wages and appearance fees under the Lee Power ownership model.

Times must be hard in the Curran household if you can't pay Harrigey Borough's manager to pick your son.

Or go and watch him because the FA have banned you for misconduct.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024