Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming.... 15:50 - Jan 21 with 3244 viewsdale1968

On twitter feed....

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Incoming.... on 15:51 - Jan 21 with 3230 viewsfrequency

I can't make out who it is

Hate city

Incoming.... on 15:55 - Jan 21 with 3167 viewsdale1968

Corey????
He has a beard.....

Incoming.... on 15:56 - Jan 21 with 3153 viewsfrequency

Thats what I'm thinking

Hate city

Incoming.... on 16:00 - Jan 21 with 3101 viewsdale1968

Max Clarke...
From Fleetwood.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 16:01]

Incoming.... on 16:24 - Jan 21 with 2912 viewsBigKindo

Signed a deal until the end of the season apparently.
Incoming.... on 17:32 - Jan 21 with 2535 viewsboromat

Interesting that it's only until the end of the season. Rules out my thoughts. Seems he's here to cover for Keohane being out.

Still need a couple more in yet for me.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Incoming.... on 18:10 - Jan 21 with 2313 views49thseason

Incoming.... on 17:32 - Jan 21 by boromat

Interesting that it's only until the end of the season. Rules out my thoughts. Seems he's here to cover for Keohane being out.

My impression from the latest Stockdale interview was that he was still looking for a other couple, so if this is one, maybe O' Keeffe is two. Another forward would be a bonus.
Incoming.... on 19:16 - Jan 21 with 2026 viewsjonahwhereru

Another one in who has experience at a higher level. Drawn by the comment he can also play midfield. Just wonder if he may be used to provide a bit of steel in the middle. Just a guess, I haven’t seen him play. Given the length of the deal I don’t see a downside on this one. Presume he signed to late for tomorrow.
Welcome Max.
Login to get fewer ads

Incoming.... on 22:10 - Jan 21 with 1680 viewsTVOS1907

Incoming.... on 17:32 - Jan 21 by boromat

If you watch the manager's interview today, he says he's expecting next week to be very busy.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Incoming.... on 23:31 - Jan 21 with 1533 viewsboromat

Incoming.... on 19:16 - Jan 21 by jonahwhereru

Another one in who has experience at a higher level. Drawn by the comment he can also play midfield. Just wonder if he may be used to provide a bit of steel in the middle. Just a guess, I haven’t seen him play. Given the length of the deal I don’t see a downside on this one. Presume he signed to late for tomorrow.
Welcome Max.

When you say experienced for a 26 year old he doesn't have that many more appearances than Morley! He did have some time in the Championship. I hope it comes good but it seems like it's very much a contract to put the player in the shop window rather than one for the club let's just hope he performs.

Interested to see what other business we do now. Definitely need a right sided defender. A central midfielder wouldn't go a miss either.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Incoming.... on 23:39 - Jan 21 with 1515 viewsJames1980

Incoming.... on 23:31 - Jan 21 by boromat

When you say experienced for a 26 year old he doesn't have that many more appearances than Morley! He did have some time in the Championship. I hope it comes good but it seems like it's very much a contract to put the player in the shop window rather than one for the club let's just hope he performs.

Interested to see what other business we do now. Definitely need a right sided defender. A central midfielder wouldn't go a miss either.

Perhaps the boxing training should be reintroduced to give us more steel in the centre of the park.
Disclaimer I'm at least 1 and an half sheets to the wind.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Incoming.... on 23:41 - Jan 21 with 1510 viewsTVOS1907

Incoming.... on 23:31 - Jan 21 by boromat

I don't know about his appearances in Dutch football (don't trust Wikipedia's accuracy), but Clark has 85 appearances in England, whereas Morley has 122!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024