Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport 09:25 - Jan 27 with 2370 viewsRAFCBLUE

Just heard on Talksport the expected numbers for the Supporters Walk to Oldham following on from everything that has been going on.

Sound like its going to be a very good turnout with a lot of media coverage for the plight of the club following the events of the Summer and the hostile takeover!

How many are going?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 10:16 - Jan 27 with 2234 viewsSandyDrum

My dad and I are doing it, along with 3 of his Oldham supporting friends joining us, so that's 5 from our group!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 21:09 - Jan 27 with 1870 viewsBluebottle

Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 10:16 - Jan 27 by SandyDrum

My dad and I are doing it, along with 3 of his Oldham supporting friends joining us, so that's 5 from our group!

6, Alfie joining as well. Hopefully a good few more sign up before Saturday or turn up on the day.
Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 09:31 - Jan 28 with 1662 viewsAtThePeake

I'll be there as will a couple of non-forum reading friends. Looking forward to it.

Tangled up in blue.

Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 12:04 - Jan 28 with 1499 viewsDaleiLama

Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 09:31 - Jan 28 by AtThePeake

I'll be there as will a couple of non-forum reading friends. Looking forward to it.

You'll be in good company!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 08:31 - Jan 29 with 1181 viewsDalenet

I can't walk today but much respect to those that do. Instead the rest of us can contribute to the crowd funding campaign. The war isn't yet won, but the next battle needs the support of us all. Its not fair that our Board Directors and the Trust are facing this challenge. Decency will prevail.
Supporters walk to Oldham - 10am Saturday from Spotland mentioned on Talksport on 08:37 - Jan 29 with 1172 viewsHullDale

Good Luck to everyone walking today - especially in this weather!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024