Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming 22:04 - Jan 31 with 5340 viewsBingoballs

RS just said don't go to bed yet, still time for another one yet.
Incoming on 22:05 - Jan 31 with 5326 viewsboromat

You can say that again

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Incoming on 22:10 - Jan 31 with 5202 viewsRAFCBLUE

Taylor Curran?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Incoming on 22:11 - Jan 31 with 5173 viewsBrierls

Incoming on 22:10 - Jan 31 by RAFCBLUE

Taylor Curran?

Balls
Incoming on 22:14 - Jan 31 with 5094 viewsRAFCBLUE

Incoming on 22:11 - Jan 31 by Brierls

Balls

Zoe?

Bobby?

Johnny?

Lucille?

Crystal?

Stockdale looks knackered to be fair.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Incoming on 22:16 - Jan 31 with 5019 viewsboromat

Incoming on 22:14 - Jan 31 by RAFCBLUE

Zoe?

Bobby?

Johnny?

Lucille?

Crystal?

Hope he's not driving down to Colchester tonight!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Incoming on 22:17 - Jan 31 with 4980 viewsBrierls

Zoe?

Bobby?

Johnny?

Lucille?

Crystal?

RS: Don’t go to bed yet, Dale fans.
Also RS: I really want to go to bed.
Incoming on 22:33 - Jan 31 with 4644 viewsIOMDale

UTDNFS

Incoming on 22:35 - Jan 31 with 4552 viewsdingdangblue

Zoe?

Bobby?

Johnny?

Lucille?

Crystal?

No - Jimmy.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Incoming on 23:58 - Jan 31 with 4050 viewsShun

I don’t know much about him beyond what I’ve read in the past half hour, but I’ll trust Robbie’s judgement. We’ve been crying out for a midfielder with a bit of bite and it sounds like he’s the one! Solihull fans seem gutted to see him go and that’s always a good sign.
Incoming on 05:01 - Feb 1 with 3808 viewsD_Alien

Incoming on 23:58 - Jan 31 by Shun

I don’t know much about him beyond what I’ve read in the past half hour, but I’ll trust Robbie’s judgement. We’ve been crying out for a midfielder with a bit of bite and it sounds like he’s the one! Solihull fans seem gutted to see him go and that’s always a good sign.

Jimmy B would've been team-mates with Jake B at Solihull, so perhaps he spoke with him about playing for Dale, and the opportunity it represents

As you say, pretty much an unknown quantity but if he puts as much in as Jake he'll do for us. Started out as a defender so will hopefully add some steel to midfield. Welcone Jimmy B

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming on 08:21 - Feb 1 with 3525 viewsjonahwhereru

Looking at his career on wiki it is not an obvious one, but Shan must have had a strong view on him. No doubt from the description he is the type of player many, including myself, wanted to see bought in.
Again another player who is getting a likely final chance at EFL level, so he has every incentive.
Welcome Jimmy, you will get a chance here.
Incoming on 08:51 - Feb 1 with 3446 viewsleedsdale

Incoming on 08:21 - Feb 1 by jonahwhereru

Looking at his career on wiki it is not an obvious one, but Shan must have had a strong view on him. No doubt from the description he is the type of player many, including myself, wanted to see bought in.
Again another player who is getting a likely final chance at EFL level, so he has every incentive.
Welcome Jimmy, you will get a chance here.

Also notice him wearing the captains armband in one of the photos on the Solihull twitter feed. I’m not sure if this was a regular thing but it’s more evidence of looking for character when signing a player.
Incoming on 13:06 - Feb 1 with 3043 viewsTomRAFC

Really good goals compilation on the club Twitter account. They remind me of the sort of goals Lund would score.

He's been described as box to box, and has a good scoring record. He's a tall lad and has covered at centre back, so I'd expect he can tackle.

Quite a few of our signings have been unknowns but read exactly like the type of players we needed.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Incoming on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 3009 viewsD_Alien

Incoming on 13:06 - Feb 1 by TomRAFC

Really good goals compilation on the club Twitter account. They remind me of the sort of goals Lund would score.

He's been described as box to box, and has a good scoring record. He's a tall lad and has covered at centre back, so I'd expect he can tackle.

Quite a few of our signings have been unknowns but read exactly like the type of players we needed.

Christ, he looks like a real unit!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming (n/t) on 16:30 - Feb 1 with 2709 viewssxdale

Incoming on 16:32 - Feb 1 with 2694 viewssxdale

Looking at that I think he has a touch of the Grant Holt's about him !
Incoming on 18:18 - Feb 1 with 2435 views1907

He reminds me of Lund the way he arrives in the box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024