Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2021 accounts submitted 13:33 - Feb 25 with 4855 viewsleedsdale

Not sure I can see hand sanitiser itemised separately, sadly
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 13:34]
2021 accounts submitted on 13:40 - Feb 25 with 4812 viewsjudd

Note 13 "...the directors have filed a separate legal action against a former director and employee of the Company and are considering other legal actions against individuals based on available evidence."

Any guesses?

Poll: What is it to be then?

2021 accounts submitted on 14:00 - Feb 25 with 4713 viewsMoonyDale

2021 accounts submitted on 13:40 - Feb 25 by judd

Note 13 "...the directors have filed a separate legal action against a former director and employee of the Company and are considering other legal actions against individuals based on available evidence."

Any guesses?

I'm struggling to think who it could be Judd, Think we might need a few clues....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

2021 accounts submitted on 14:01 - Feb 25 with 4706 viewsdawlishdale

Any guesses?

Filed or Fyled ?
2021 accounts submitted on 14:02 - Feb 25 with 4701 viewsjudd

2021 accounts submitted on 14:01 - Feb 25 by dawlishdale

Filed or Fyled ?

KFC Filed?

2021 accounts submitted on 14:18 - Feb 25 with 4608 viewsHullDale

OK - who is going to tell Brian?
2021 accounts submitted on 14:20 - Feb 25 with 4585 viewsBrierls

Good to see Dale had £500K in the bank at the end of the accounted period.

It's almost as if claims made publicly by Andrew Curran, Morton House MGT, or whoever the fcuk they're masquerading as this week, were complete fabrication (shocked face, not).

It also explains why 'Morton House MGT' have taken legal action against individuals of the board, rather than the club. The club have the £££ to fight it, whereas volunteers may not have the means. That's massively backfired too. Their bluff has been called.

I suspect there is a limited time for 'Morton House MGT' to pursue their claim now the Dale Trust and Individuals (volunteers) of the Board have submitted their defence?

Your move 'Morton House MGT'...
2021 accounts submitted on 14:33 - Feb 25 with 4551 viewsRAFCBLUE

2021 accounts submitted on 14:20 - Feb 25 by Brierls

Good to see Dale had £500K in the bank at the end of the accounted period.

It's almost as if claims made publicly by Andrew Curran, Morton House MGT, or whoever the fcuk they're masquerading as this week, were complete fabrication (shocked face, not).

It also explains why 'Morton House MGT' have taken legal action against individuals of the board, rather than the club. The club have the £££ to fight it, whereas volunteers may not have the means. That's massively backfired too. Their bluff has been called.

I suspect there is a limited time for 'Morton House MGT' to pursue their claim now the Dale Trust and Individuals (volunteers) of the Board have submitted their defence?

Your move 'Morton House MGT'...

Worth reminding ourselves of the Captain Sabotage statement made on behalf of Andrew Curran from August 2021:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/businessman

"Responding, Mr Curran's statement said the MP had either been 'misinformed' or 'not made aware' of the current financial position of Rochdale AFC.

He went on: "The club is certainly not a 'cash cow, far from it. It's got no money and without significant investment, the club will run out of money before the end of the year.

"The board has already confirmed it has no intention or means of putting in the funds required to sustain the club for the foreseeable future. (These include) a substantial outstanding loan (which) is secured against the stadium; HMRC payments are in arrears, and players have been sold below market value.

"We have made an offer to the current chairman to provide immediate funds to pay off these debts, increase the playing budget and buy players for the best possible opportunity of achieving promotion back to League One this season.

"We estimate this to be a requirement of around £500,000 immediately, with a further £500,000 in January. This offer has not been accepted."

Meanwhile the audit opinion of the accounts say:
"In auditing the financial statements, we have concluded that the directors' use of the going concern basis of accounting in the
preparation of the financial statements is appropriate.
Based on the work we have performed, we have not identified any material uncertainties relating to events or conditions that,
individually or collectively, may cast significant doubt on the group's and the parent company's ability to continue as a going concern
for a period of at least twelve months from when the financial statements are authorised for issue."

Bad news is that for Jarvo as it looks like we might be here still in 2023.....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

2021 accounts submitted on 15:09 - Feb 25 with 4435 viewsDaleiLama

Any guesses?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

2021 accounts submitted on 02:41 - Feb 26 with 3756 viewsSandyman

Unlikely we're going to Wembley this year but we know why this is popular on the terraces (amended version). Might get a further lyrical amendment later today.

[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 2:49]
2021 accounts submitted on 11:19 - Feb 26 with 3379 viewsEllDale

I’ll have to pick my words carefully here.
Am I imagining this or was the business of a former director at one stage allegedly under scrutiny with reference to commercial dealings with the club?
2021 accounts submitted on 20:54 - Mar 9 with 2644 viewsHullDale

Accounting period extended by one month... probably makes sense half way between the seasons?
2021 accounts submitted on 21:27 - Mar 9 with 2520 viewsRAFCBLUE

2021 accounts submitted on 20:54 - Mar 9 by HullDale

Accounting period extended by one month... probably makes sense half way between the seasons?

Looks like we've just aligned our financial year end to June alongside most EFL clubs.

Most playing contracts run to June 30th too so probably makes administrative sense to have everything aligned to the same date.

I think the season officially ends on 30th June, even though all the football is done well before that.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

2021 accounts submitted on 21:34 - Mar 9 with 2471 viewsHullDale

2021 accounts submitted on 21:27 - Mar 9 by RAFCBLUE

Looks like we've just aligned our financial year end to June alongside most EFL clubs.

Most playing contracts run to June 30th too so probably makes administrative sense to have everything aligned to the same date.

I think the season officially ends on 30th June, even though all the football is done well before that.

Sounds like football accounting 101.

A bit like departmental accounts, intra month P&L, accurate staff cost reporting etc.

I'd love to say I'm amazed we didn't do it earlier - but I'm not!
2021 accounts submitted on 11:09 - Mar 10 with 2175 viewsdiver

Are Bolton’s and Salford’s accounts out yet ? would be interesting to compare
2021 accounts submitted on 11:31 - Mar 10 with 2134 viewsboromat

2021 accounts submitted on 11:09 - Mar 10 by diver

Are Bolton’s and Salford’s accounts out yet ? would be interesting to compare

As tax payers do we get invited to Bolton's AGM?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

2021 accounts submitted on 11:38 - Mar 10 with 2126 viewsjudd

2021 accounts submitted on 11:31 - Mar 10 by boromat

As tax payers do we get invited to Bolton's AGM?

No, but it will be covered on the local tax payers radio station they frequent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024