Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! 10:00 - Mar 16 with 11362 viewsRAFC_Starling

I saw a post on Twitter saying that the EFL have reached a decision on their investigation into the hostile takeover by Morton House and the Club have been charged?!
Can anybody get some clarity on this? If it's true i'm surprised the Club have not released a statement.
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:06 - Mar 16 with 5640 viewsSuddenLad

No doubt they will. Be patient.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:08 - Mar 16 with 5616 viewskel

Oooh look, a brand new username registered just this morning and posting bang on the second the statement was released. It’s almost as if you knew…

Keep trying though, flower.
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:32 - Mar 16 with 5448 viewsRAFC_Starling

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:08 - Mar 16 by kel

Oooh look, a brand new username registered just this morning and posting bang on the second the statement was released. It’s almost as if you knew…

Keep trying though, flower.

RAFCBLUE posted his thread 1 minute after........ What's your point?
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:37 - Mar 16 with 5404 viewsIOMDale

Yes cock, the club have been charged as the misconduct occurred when certain individuals were employed in a club capacity.

Let’s just wait and see who said individuals are, eh?

UTDNFS

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:38 - Mar 16 with 5385 viewskel

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:32 - Mar 16 by RAFC_Starling

RAFCBLUE posted his thread 1 minute after........ What's your point?

I think you already know.

Did you enjoy the game last night?
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:40 - Mar 16 with 5370 viewsSuddenLad

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:38 - Mar 16 by kel

The flares got in his eyes. He didn't see a thing.

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:02 - Mar 16 with 5242 viewsRAFC_Starling

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:37 - Mar 16 by IOMDale

Yes cock, the club have been charged as the misconduct occurred when certain individuals were employed in a club capacity.

Let’s just wait and see who said individuals are, eh?

Still the Club though isn't it, cock.
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:07 - Mar 16 with 5198 viewskel

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:02 - Mar 16 by RAFC_Starling

Hate being challenged don’t you?

Do people “only get once chance with you”?
Login to get fewer ads

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:20 - Mar 16 with 5116 viewshuchen_karma

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:07 - Mar 16 by kel

Hate being challenged don’t you?

Do people “only get once chance with you”?

Just responding with the facts.
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:21 - Mar 16 with 5109 viewswozzrafc

Ha ha Cocker calling people a cock!!
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:22 - Mar 16 with 5087 viewskel

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:20 - Mar 16 by huchen_karma

Oh dear, forgot to swap usernames did you?

Belting stuff, baldy 😂😂😂😂😂
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:25 - Mar 16 with 5057 viewsRAFC_Starling

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 10:38 - Mar 16 by kel

Ha, did anybody enjoy the game last night?! Given the dwindling attendances seems fans would rather watch paint dry. Board doing a great job though. Keep it up
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:25 - Mar 16 with 5036 viewsSuddenLad

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:20 - Mar 16 by huchen_karma

Log in. logout. Decide who you are and which identity you want. Jekyll and Hyde?

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:26 - Mar 16 with 5023 viewskel

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:25 - Mar 16 by RAFC_Starling

Ha, did anybody enjoy the game last night?! Given the dwindling attendances seems fans would rather watch paint dry. Board doing a great job though. Keep it up

Better job than those hair transplant bods did with your napper, anyway. How’s Barbie today anyway?

Good to see you’ve worked out how to use your correct username though.
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:27 - Mar 16 with 5008 viewsSuddenLad

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:25 - Mar 16 by RAFC_Starling

Game was available in iFollow, so plenty watched it in the comfort of their own homes.

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:27 - Mar 16 with 5011 viewsIOMDale

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:22 - Mar 16 by kel

Oh dear, forgot to swap usernames did you?

Belting stuff, baldy 😂😂😂😂😂

Brilliant, couldn’t make that up 😂

UTDNFS

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:28 - Mar 16 with 4989 viewskel

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:25 - Mar 16 by SuddenLad

Log in. logout. Decide who you are and which identity you want. Jekyll and Hyde?

Thick as mince this lad. So dim he has to name one of his kids after the month it was born so he doesn’t forget their birthday 😂😂😂😂😂
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:30 - Mar 16 with 4950 viewsAlan_ADale

so obvious who is behind huchen and starling. it's the parasite twins isn't it.
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:31 - Mar 16 with 4942 viewsIOMDale

You would have thought by now that it would have dawned that this EFL investigation is a lot more nuanced that you ever suspected it would be. I suspect the EFL will be well aware that any said individuals were abusing their position of trust and not acting in the club’s best interests. Cock.

UTDNFS

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:48 - Mar 16 with 4841 viewsRAFC_Starling

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:31 - Mar 16 by IOMDale

You would have thought by now that it would have dawned that this EFL investigation is a lot more nuanced that you ever suspected it would be. I suspect the EFL will be well aware that any said individuals were abusing their position of trust and not acting in the club’s best interests. Cock.

I suppose all we can do is wait for the conclusions made by the Disciplinary Commission. Although, the Clubs best interests and Breach of EFL regulations have nothing to do with each other so I wouldn't place your hopes on that excuse.
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:52 - Mar 16 with 4809 viewsIOMDale

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:48 - Mar 16 by RAFC_Starling

I suppose all we can do is wait for the conclusions made by the Disciplinary Commission. Although, the Clubs best interests and Breach of EFL regulations have nothing to do with each other so I wouldn't place your hopes on that excuse.

It’ll all come out in the wash soon enough.

Coincidentally, what are you going to do for a living once it’s determined that you’ll never be able to work in football again?

UTDNFS

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:53 - Mar 16 with 4799 viewsSandyman

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:31 - Mar 16 by IOMDale

"Following the conclusion of an investigation into the acquisition of shares in Rochdale AFC by Morton House, the EFL has charged the Club and a number of other individuals with alleged breaches of EFL Regulations.

Good idea who those individuals will be. It seems those individual(s) posting on here this morning are rattled at being charged as such to the point that they only mention "the club" in their verbal diarrhoea.

Prior to this, let's not forget note 13 from the most recent club accounts - the club is one step ahead, already taking legal action against one such individual already. No idea who that could be...

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:54 - Mar 16 with 4785 viewsDaleiLama

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:48 - Mar 16 by RAFC_Starling

"Your hopes". Shouldn't that be our hopes as you post under RAFC? Ooops.

[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 11:55]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:58 - Mar 16 with 4748 viewshuchen_karma

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:53 - Mar 16 by Sandyman

"Following the conclusion of an investigation into the acquisition of shares in Rochdale AFC by Morton House, the EFL has charged the Club and a number of other individuals with alleged breaches of EFL Regulations.

Good idea who those individuals will be. It seems those individual(s) posting on here this morning are rattled at being charged as such to the point that they only mention "the club" in their verbal diarrhoea.

Prior to this, let's not forget note 13 from the most recent club accounts - the club is one step ahead, already taking legal action against one such individual already. No idea who that could be...

Wouldn't be the first time the board has lied though would it ;0)
EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:59 - Mar 16 with 4736 viewskel

EFL Investigation complete - Club CHARGED! on 11:58 - Mar 16 by huchen_karma

Wouldn't be the first time the board has lied though would it ;0)

Heh. A common thief questioning the morals of others.

This just gets better and better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024