Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… 13:36 - Mar 19 with 4962 viewskel

…given his liking for posting articles the moment they appear.

Bald bellend.

https://manchestermill.co.uk/p/they-wanted-control-of-the-club-but?s=r&utm_c
Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 13:45 - Mar 19 with 4890 viewsEllDale

Tremendous piece.
I’ve shared it on Twitter.
Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 13:56 - Mar 19 with 4841 viewsD_Alien

Superb

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 13:57 - Mar 19 with 4842 viewsTomRAFC

Excellent piece.

Of course, we all know Southall was in it from the beginning too.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 13:58 - Mar 19 with 4833 views49thseason

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 13:45 - Mar 19 by EllDale

Tremendous piece.
I’ve shared it on Twitter.

It would be a great idea to turn the gist of this and more besides into a video for YouTube where more fans can send it to other discussion sites and other football supporters.
Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 15:22 - Mar 19 with 4622 viewsHullDale

& the wildly inaccurate MEN article has been taken down.
Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 15:29 - Mar 19 with 4583 viewsDaleiLama

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 15:22 - Mar 19 by HullDale

& the wildly inaccurate MEN article has been taken down.

Truth will always out. Must be some very twitchy ringpieces among the hostiles. More than sabres being rattled now I suspect. A few at KFC Fylde going to have their eyes forced open like those at Gigg did too.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 18:01 - Mar 22 with 3715 viewsRAFCBLUE

Bottomley, for his part, has fled to AFC Fylde, tantamount to being exiled to a kind of Siberian outpost for naughty football executives, at least viewed through the eyes of fans. Nothing but bitterness and resentment remains for those who attempted to facilitate the takeover. Bottomley declined to comment. When I reached out to Andrew Curran for comment, I missed his call. By the time I called back, I was blocked.

They should have contacted Alexander Jarvis. He's more than happy to sing like a canary.

Quite a lot of "declined to comment" - wonder why?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 12:03 - Mar 23 with 3314 viewsSandyman

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 18:01 - Mar 22 by RAFCBLUE

Bottomley, for his part, has fled to AFC Fylde, tantamount to being exiled to a kind of Siberian outpost for naughty football executives, at least viewed through the eyes of fans. Nothing but bitterness and resentment remains for those who attempted to facilitate the takeover. Bottomley declined to comment. When I reached out to Andrew Curran for comment, I missed his call. By the time I called back, I was blocked.

They should have contacted Alexander Jarvis. He's more than happy to sing like a canary.

Quite a lot of "declined to comment" - wonder why?

Twitter has "comment" from their obvious fake accounts this morning. All implausible rubbish as ever. It is all they have left whilst staring at a massive defeat.

#UTDNFS
Login to get fewer ads

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 12:08 - Mar 23 with 3297 viewsEllDale

Not to mention a potential massive financial loss....
Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 13:09 - Mar 23 with 3144 viewsSuddenLad

I hope they ALL lose every single penny and some.

Ultimately, there need to be a very strong message here to people who are like-minded and considering ruining vulnerable football clubs.

After all this is over, and the sharks are finally named and shamed,I hope they are pursued with vigour by HMRC and if there is any evidence to follow,they should be stripped of everything that can be shown to have been the proceeds of crime.

If that means them being penniless and/or imprisoned where appropriate, so be it.

F++k 'em

That's the message.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 16:01 - Mar 29 with 2584 viewsHullDale

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 09:40 - Mar 30 with 2155 viewsRAFCBLUE

Starling/Huchen/Rochdale glory doesn’t seem keen to post this link… on 16:01 - Mar 29 by HullDale

It's a great podcast; well worth a listen.

Interestingly the football finance community looks to have joined the dots on Southall and others due to the fantastic work of UTDNFS and many others.

We must keep that up; sunlight is always the best disinfectant.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024