Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrews 21:08 - Mar 21 with 3234 viewsleedsdale

Scored on his return for Birmingham U23s tonight

Andrews on 21:49 - Mar 21 with 3126 viewsoddjob007

Is he still ours or did we send him back when he got injured?

Answered my own q
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/february/joshandrewsinjuryupdate_040222/
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 21:59]
Andrews on 22:43 - Mar 21 with 3007 viewsdingdangblue

Can he play tomorrow?!? 😲

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Andrews on 15:44 - Mar 22 with 2484 viewsboromat

Andrews on 22:43 - Mar 21 by dingdangblue

Can he play tomorrow?!? 😲

As long as he's deemed fit enough by his parent club. Guessing we're more likely to see him next week.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Andrews on 16:54 - Mar 22 with 2363 viewsdingdangblue

Andrews on 15:44 - Mar 22 by boromat

As long as he's deemed fit enough by his parent club. Guessing we're more likely to see him next week.

Worth a bench place at least.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Andrews on 17:10 - Mar 22 with 2303 viewsHullDale

I wonder if we'll see a front 3 of Campbell, Andrews, Charman at some point in the next couple of weeks.

Coupled with a creative midfield, on paper that is an attacking line up that should be very, very good.
Andrews on 11:45 - Mar 23 with 1922 viewsBrierls

Andrews on 17:10 - Mar 22 by HullDale

I wonder if we'll see a front 3 of Campbell, Andrews, Charman at some point in the next couple of weeks.

Coupled with a creative midfield, on paper that is an attacking line up that should be very, very good.

I'm all for optimism, but I'm not sure there is evidence for Campbell, Andrews & Charman being something that is "very, very good" on paper or on the pitch.

Campbell has done OK since coming in. Andrews was much maligned when he was fit and playing. Charman has barely had a sniff of first team action.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a sustained period with two (or more) strikers on the pitch, but let's not kid ourselves that we've got a 'Liverpool style front three' waiting in the wings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024