Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Statement - EFL Charge 09:14 - Mar 23 with 3172 viewsHullDale

[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 10:09]
Club Statement on 09:15 - Mar 23 with 3156 viewsIOMDale

Got to admit HD, when I saw the subject heading, I thought Stockdale’s contract had been terminated!

Great to see the club confirm nobody currently employed in a club capacity has been charged - I’m betting it’s a list as long as your arm.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 9:19]

UTDNFS

Club Statement on 09:24 - Mar 23 with 3077 viewsDaleiLama

Good to see that everyone "currently at the club" is respecting data protection.

Very much looking forward to discovering who might not have been and what the outcome of that investigation might be.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Club Statement on 09:53 - Mar 23 with 2948 viewsSuddenLad

This statement is timely, sensible and should calm a few nerves and quash a few rumours. Very pleased to hear that individual members of the current administration are neither charged, nor under scrutiny.

There are no prizes for guessing some of the more obvious candidates for the names on the EFL list.

I just hope their names and relevant personal information has been Fylde away safely to keep them from the prying eyes of people who would seek to breach the law for their own gain.

That would never do.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 10:06]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Club Statement on 10:07 - Mar 23 with 2857 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Club Statement on 09:15 - Mar 23 by IOMDale

Got to admit HD, when I saw the subject heading, I thought Stockdale’s contract had been terminated!

Great to see the club confirm nobody currently employed in a club capacity has been charged - I’m betting it’s a list as long as your arm.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 9:19]

Damn!.......similar reaction here.

Good to see all our present official lot seem to be in the clear. Thank goodness.
Club Statement on 10:09 - Mar 23 with 2839 viewsHullDale

Club Statement on 10:07 - Mar 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good to see all our present official lot seem to be in the clear. Thank goodness.

Whoops - updated the thread title!
Club Statement on 10:11 - Mar 23 with 2820 viewsIOMDale

Club Statement on 10:07 - Mar 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Don’t get me wrong YD, I’m still Stockdale in but as soon as we’re looking safe, I want to see how we shape up with a view to next season. That includes blooding the likes of Brierley and Thomas.

UTDNFS

Club Statement - EFL Charge on 10:25 - Mar 23 with 2735 viewsSandyman

A very fair and informative statement.
As discussed ad infinitum on here, regular readers will have a good idea which "individuals" will, deservedly, be in the dock. Note 13 of the recent set of club accounts lodged at Companies House informs of the club taking legal action against someone, who isn't named. Not sure how you could describe such a vile person, but the solution might be found here.

Club Statement - EFL Charge on 10:42 - Mar 23 with 2656 viewsfinberty

No doubt Huchen or Starling will be along shortly to comment.
Login to get fewer ads

Club Statement - EFL Charge on 10:42 - Mar 23 with 2652 viewsDorkingDale

Club Statement - EFL Charge on 10:25 - Mar 23 by Sandyman

As discussed ad infinitum on here, regular readers will have a good idea which "individuals" will, deservedly, be in the dock. Note 13 of the recent set of club accounts lodged at Companies House informs of the club taking legal action against someone, who isn't named. Not sure how you could describe such a vile person, but the solution might be found here.

It makes you realise how fortunate we were that Simon Guage agreed to step in last year. I know that Tony Ponkney was a recent addition to the previous board (must be the only one left now?!). Despite that association I think he needs to be credited with bringing Simon in - I believe they have been close friends for a long time through their wives.

It could have been so different if we'd not had such a steady hand at the wheel......(or should that be joystick?)
Club Statement - EFL Charge on 11:22 - Mar 23 with 2508 viewsDaleiLama

Club Statement - EFL Charge on 10:25 - Mar 23 by Sandyman

A long time Mustang that can Pogue Mahone?

Downloadable version here

https://britishexpats.com/forum/attachments/take-outside-67/60765d1200589998-sla
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 11:25]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Club Statement - EFL Charge on 11:29 - Mar 23 with 2454 viewsBrierls

A very clear statement. It is obvious the club have to tread very carefully with what they can and can't say, they are probably seeking advice on any comments they want to make. They've struck an excellent balance here.

Hopefully it will help calm some of the hysteria the original EFL statement caused among some Dale fans. It's not great reading for the MH cronies who were revelling in the ambiguity of the EFL statement, which is a real shame.
Club Statement - EFL Charge on 11:54 - Mar 23 with 2374 viewsdawlishdale

An excellent and informative statement. It completely undermines what people associated with Morton House have been inferring on social media and even on here... and confirms that no current Directors or employees have been charged.

This of course means that several past Directors and employees could have been charged, and I'd imagine there are a few squeaky bums dotted throughout the county of Lancashire as well as on the Wirral and in debtors retreat (a stuck up part of west Manchester)
Club Statement - EFL Charge on 13:45 - Mar 23 with 2049 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/no-director

Now in the Manchester Evening News.

No current Rochdale AFC board members or employees have been charged with breaches of English Football League (EFL)regulations, the club said today.

Cannot be any clearer really.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024