Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queen Concert thingy.. 18:21 - Apr 21 with 10488 views49thseason

Is anyone planning to go?
It seems like a great idea to use the ground between the end of the season and the start of the annual pitch renovation. It would be a shame if it wasn't well supported but I haven'tseen or heard much about it anywhere except on the Clubs website.

Wasn't there a pop concert at the ground once back in the '70s?.... Liquid Gold ??
Queen Concert thingy.. on 18:36 - May 3 with 1506 viewsboromat

Queen Concert thingy.. on 17:51 - May 3 by James1980

I didn't realise there was a Rochdale Athletic which league do they play in?

To be fair they're not wrong if they think it's impossible to park near Rochdale Athletic Football Club. Might struggle if they want to speak to local residents though.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Queen Concert thingy.. on 18:38 - May 3 with 1508 viewsD_Alien

The strangest thing of all about the cancellation is that the campaign to have it stopped started with an anonymous leaflet posted to local residents

Any prizes for guessing who might've been behind the leaflet?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Queen Concert thingy.. on 19:00 - May 3 with 1457 views100notout

What I don't get about all this is that surely the club will have approached the Council as part of the original planning process and obtained approval and a licence to hold the event? If this is the case, why are we having to cancel ahem postpone this till next year.

IF the council HAVE previously approved it we should have told these amateur vote seekers to do one!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Queen Concert thingy.. on 19:39 - May 3 with 1406 viewsJames1980

Queen Concert thingy.. on 18:38 - May 3 by D_Alien

The strangest thing of all about the cancellation is that the campaign to have it stopped started with an anonymous leaflet posted to local residents

Any prizes for guessing who might've been behind the leaflet?

Printed out in a parents bedroom in Birkenhead?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Queen Concert thingy.. on 12:13 - May 19 with 926 viewsDaleiLama

As Queen won't be appearing at the COA, the instrumental of Innuendo is brought to you by Youtube. Incredible talent.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Queen Concert thingy.. on 13:47 - May 19 with 803 viewsmikehunt

Holding events at the ground crossed my mind a while ago but I never thought it could be feasible owing to the built up area our ground is situated in. I was quite surprised when this was announced.
I wonder if staging such events might be better received were they to be scheduled for an afternoon commencement?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024