Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! 22:03 - Apr 25 with 39778 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites you to Rome in July 2022 to celebrate one year of a failed hostile takeover.

Here's why:
https://www.thesouthallwedding.com/our-story

What do you do when your 2021 wedding is cancelled due to Covid-19 all whilst the devious plotting and scheming of a hostile takeover of a League 2 football club goes very baldy (sorry badly) wrong?

Rearrange your wedding!

God bless our Captain Sabotage, Alexander Jarvis - he has done it again. He's turned from our supergrass to travel agent!

This wedding is just like a David Bottomley end of season awards do. No children allowed.

The happy couple want no gifts, only our attendance and love explaining:
"Your loving presence at our wedding to celebrate our special day is all we need and is the best gift you could give us.

How did this very happy couple meet?

Drunk and desperate at 3am on Boxing Day.

It all began the same as all great love stories… fate, coincidence and drunken nights out. Then David Bottomley called Alexander Jarvis who couldn't keep his big mouth shut......

The summary:

Matt and Jade met in the beautiful city of Manchester when they were both leaving the same nightclub at 3am on Boxing Day, and after a few smooth chat-up lines later (I’ll let you guys guess who’s the smooth talker!) BBM pins were exchanged and the rest is history. It might not have been the typical Romeo and Juliet set-up but it has exceeded any classic love story. It’s been over 10 years and after two beautiful children, a house renovation, A COUPLE OF FOOTBALL CLUBS and years of endless love and support for each other, it’s finally time for these two to say… I do.

The Wedding Schedule:
Matt and Jade joyfully request the pleasure of your company as we share our vows and join in marriage in the presence of dearest family and friends. Both the ceremony and the reception will be held at the same location which will remain a surprise for all guests. Transport to the event has been arranged for all guests, the pick up point will be in Via Ludovisi, by Hotel Hassler.

Fat Pat loves a good cry at a wedding. She's packing her bags and her camera to see who she might be able to see at such an illustrious event. Matt might have spurned Fat Pat's greasy barms but she's happy he has found true love.

Dress code

**PLEASE NOTE THE BRIDE HAS REQUESTED THAT THE WEARING OF FOOTBALL SHIRTS IS MANDATORY**

To avoid any kit clashes please note that the bride will NOT be wearing white.

Meet-up and kick-off

Meet here 4pm on 2nd July 2022:
https://www.hotelhasslerroma.com/

Saturday Late Kick-off: 5pm on 2nd July 2022

Saturday Evening do kick-off: 7pm on 2nd July 2022

Post match: Sunday brunch 11am to 3pm

The lads from the singing section are ready with their drums and trumpets.

Charlton Athletic Fans are ready in numbers.

ARE YOU READY?!

Because we're all going on a European tour.
A European tour.
A European tour.

RSVP here (please be polite!):
https://www.thesouthallwedding.com/rsvp

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:09 - Apr 25 with 18559 viewsjudd

How wonderful.

The eternal city hosting the perpetual bullshitter.

Rome is steeped in ruins.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:10 - Apr 25 with 18552 viewsSandyman

I'm buying a new hat tomorrow!
Can't wait.
Guess the bills with the builder have been settled if an expensive wedding is affordable.
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 18516 viewsTomRAFC

Fair bit of legal documentation required, not Matthew's forte...

https://www.confetti.co.uk/wedding/getting-married-abroad/getting-married-in-ita

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:20 - Apr 25 with 18495 viewsjudd

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:10 - Apr 25 by Sandyman

I'm buying a new hat tomorrow!
Can't wait.
Guess the bills with the builder have been settled if an expensive wedding is affordable.

I wonder if he's gone to the very top in Rome and arranged a PayPal ceremony?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:41 - Apr 25 with 18422 viewsTomRAFC

I wonder what could have tempted Matt to this hotel out of all the hotels in Rome? Perhaps trip advisor can help?

Probably not this... "I knew something was off and smelled the toothbrush. The toothbrush smelled like FECES!!."

Or this? "While we were not expecting a Ritz-Carlton style homogenized look, we have to say that our room was decorated like a bordello".

Surely not...

"BE WARNED: cash taken from our room
My husband noticed that his small bag had been rifled through. Around $100 worth of euros and USD had been taken - they left a few large bills but took all small denominations. They would have had to really go through the bag to find this. My suitcase also appeared to have been looked through (clothes/items moved around).

We brought this to the attention of the manager....they said our only option was to go to the police and they are “unable to review the security tapes” unless we involve the police."
[Post edited 25 Apr 2022 22:59]

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:09 - Apr 25 with 18362 viewsAlan_ADale

how lovely. matthew southall has taken great delight in crapping on our Dale family. threats, fake user names, trolling, falsehoods etcetera. all to suit himself.

doing nothing that weekend so will take a huge dump on the steps of the venue as an artistic statement. you reap wot you sow.
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:16 - Apr 25 with 18341 viewsRAFCBLUE

The Southall wedding is now behind a password.

Proof that Matthew hangs off every word of this forum.

Big Props to Captain Sabotage - see everyone in Rome!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:25 - Apr 25 with 18321 viewsD_Alien

Someone should warn the Romans to put extra security on the Trevi Fountain

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:59 - Apr 25 with 18265 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:25 - Apr 25 by D_Alien

Someone should warn the Romans to put extra security on the Trevi Fountain

I wonder if they will now change the venue as it's only 9 weeks on Saturday until the special day.

There are only two airlines that currently do direct flights from Manchester to Rome Fiumicino, so not a lot of choices.

Lots of ex-footballers attending according to Jarvo. Jamie O'Hara has NOT been invited.

Charlton are busy on the phone sorting a friendly at Lazio.

Jade might be in for a very tough and stressful few weeks. I hope Matthew has told her EVERYTHING before he takes her up the aisle or it might become a very short marriage.

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 00:24 - Apr 26 with 18244 viewsAlan_ADale

i'm going

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 01:12 - Apr 26 with 18212 viewsAlan_ADale

can't cheat huchen karma

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 07:39 - Apr 26 with 18049 viewsDorkingDale

By a happy coincidence I happen to be in Rome a few days beforehand with a couple of other Dale fans. Will be delighted to deliver any presents or messages on behalf of Dale or Charlton fans.
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 07:46 - Apr 26 with 18037 viewsDorkingDale

BTW, Jade Katy's Instagram account has reached new heights if you need cheering up. She's been inviting questions from her devotees. These include such nuggets as whether to have your implants removed. Oh and she's just loving her Armani foundation.....meanwhile back at Optimus Build
[Post edited 26 Apr 2022 8:40]
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 08:46 - Apr 26 with 17949 viewsDorkingDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 07:46 - Apr 26 by DorkingDale

BTW, Jade Katy's Instagram account has reached new heights if you need cheering up. She's been inviting questions from her devotees. These include such nuggets as whether to have your implants removed. Oh and she's just loving her Armani foundation.....meanwhile back at Optimus Build

You really couldn't make it up - if Private Eye was to do a spoof it wouldn't be better. For somebody with a law degree I can't believe how vacuous & thick she is (but then again, she's with him...). Meanwhile, in Ukraine......
[Post edited 26 Apr 2022 8:53]
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:15 - Apr 26 with 17658 viewskel

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 07:46 - Apr 26 by DorkingDale

Looks like on one of her pics that baldy has found some stick on hair from somewhere. It reminds me of that only fools and horses episode when Del removes the Aussies wig in a bet with Boycie.

I didn’t think you could make yourself look more of of a bellend Matthew but you’ve somehow managed it 😂😂😂😂
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:49 - Apr 26 with 17569 viewsZac_B

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 08:46 - Apr 26 by DorkingDale

You really couldn't make it up - if Private Eye was to do a spoof it wouldn't be better. For somebody with a law degree I can't believe how vacuous & thick she is (but then again, she's with him...). Meanwhile, in Ukraine......
[Post edited 26 Apr 2022 8:53]

That question about being successful at a young age, and how hard she and Matt work. Dear me
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:57 - Apr 26 with 17551 viewsEllDale

I just hope that burglars in the Worsley area don't notice that there may be a temptingly empty property on the weekend in question.
Never advertise that you won't be in!!
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 16:52 - Apr 26 with 17341 viewsSandyman

Found suitable organist

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:47 - Apr 26 with 17002 viewsDorkingDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:49 - Apr 26 by Zac_B

That question about being successful at a young age, and how hard she and Matt work. Dear me

I know - I just couldn't believe it. What a load of b******s. It is just unbelievable. They really do live in some kind of parallel universe where plastic women are attractive to someone.
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:49 - Apr 26 with 17000 viewsDorkingDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:57 - Apr 26 by EllDale

I just hope that burglars in the Worsley area don't notice that there may be a temptingly empty property on the weekend in question.
Never advertise that you won't be in!!

Not sure even the burglars over there would be interested in a coffee table of unopened books....
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 09:18 - Apr 28 with 16489 viewslyberoc

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/28/italys-lazio-region-offers-couples

I,m sure that this does not apply , I can't see Matt ever taking a bribe
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:03 - Apr 28 with 16283 viewsTomRAFC

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 09:18 - Apr 28 by lyberoc

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/28/italys-lazio-region-offers-couples

I,m sure that this does not apply , I can't see Matt ever taking a bribe

Well spotted!

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 19:03 - Apr 28 with 16095 viewsDaleiLama

You never know who's going to turn up at a wedding?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:54 - May 9 with 15446 viewsSandyman

Looking forward to this even more now! After the wedding , which we wouldn't miss for the world, doing an Italian food tour with another Daley and some Charlton fans we've spoken to for a while who will also be there. Not had a proper holiday since Covid so thanks to Matt and Jade Katy for making this happen for us. See you soon!!

Does the happy couple prefer confetti or rice?
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 06:19 - May 10 with 15314 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:54 - May 9 by Sandyman

Looking forward to this even more now! After the wedding , which we wouldn't miss for the world, doing an Italian food tour with another Daley and some Charlton fans we've spoken to for a while who will also be there. Not had a proper holiday since Covid so thanks to Matt and Jade Katy for making this happen for us. See you soon!!

Does the happy couple prefer confetti or rice?

Altogether now:

Infamous Matthew Southall, went to Rome to see the Pope.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024