Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST/C prices frozen 13:25 - Apr 29 with 2178 viewsDaleiLama

[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 13:29]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

ST/C prices frozen on 13:42 - Apr 29 with 2129 viewskel

Only had a quick glance at the article as Iโ€™m at work but from what I saw itโ€™s a great decision by the club and I look forward to reading the rest later.
ST/C prices frozen on 13:44 - Apr 29 with 2119 viewsDaleiLama

ST/C prices frozen on 13:42 - Apr 29 by kel

Only had a quick glance at the article as Iโ€™m at work but from what I saw itโ€™s a great decision by the club and I look forward to reading the rest later.

Simon has laid down a challenge to get to 2500+ SCs sold. It's priced right. Need to get performances to match now.

Edit: Simon's message in full. The man talks a lot of sense! Just think, a year ago we had a vacuum at the top occupied by a saboteur. In that context, the message is even more positive.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/april/chairmanmessageseasoncards_22-23/
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 14:14]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

ST/C prices frozen on 14:42 - Apr 29 with 1941 viewsEllDale

Sounds like we've some add-ons to come over summer as well which will be ploughed back into the playing budget.
Monies for Humphrys and Rathbone being with promoted clubs perhaps? Or just agreed instalments?
ST/C prices frozen on 16:22 - Apr 29 with 1790 viewsrafc1977

ST/C prices frozen on 13:42 - Apr 29 by kel

Agreed Kel! This board really seems in tune with the current climate and the fanbase.

I wouldnt have been surprised if it had been a tad more than last season given that its a different landscape now than it was then. But in order to keep as many ST holders as possible renewing then 100% this is a great decison.
ST/C prices frozen on 16:22 - Apr 29 with 1787 viewsscarrow

3 clubs - Rathbone/Humphreys and another lump sum from a transfer?

Poll: Final position

ST/C prices frozen on 17:11 - Apr 29 with 1663 views100notout

ST/C prices frozen on 16:22 - Apr 29 by scarrow

3 clubs - Rathbone/Humphreys and another lump sum from a transfer?

Beesely?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024