Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season card renewal 21:59 - May 10 with 6536 viewsDale69er

Anyone had any problems renewing?

Two problems I'm aware of. Firstly I didn't get the email with the £35 discount voucher code. Secondly my brother in law received the voucher but was still charged full price.
Season card renewal on 22:13 - May 10 with 5118 viewsEllDale

There’s a £35 voucher? Wasn’t aware of that?
Season card renewal on 22:39 - May 10 with 5057 viewsTVOS1907

Season card renewal on 22:13 - May 10 by EllDale

There’s a £35 voucher? Wasn’t aware of that?

There isn't! Not sure what he's on about, tbh.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season card renewal on 00:01 - May 11 with 4956 viewsfermin

Had to register when I thought I would already be on there but apart from that had no issue. Never heard about a voucher either.
Season card renewal on 02:13 - May 11 with 4904 viewsSandyman

Never heard of a £35 discount code.

Had a problem renewing online as the system (the one Bottomley introduced?) had a problem accepting my date of birth. (Cue jokes about age).

Went down to Spotland to query this issue, and, as ever, one of the splendid team in the office sorted it out promptly with a smile.

2022-23 season ticket duly purchased.

UTDNFS
Season card renewal on 06:37 - May 11 with 4813 viewsLizardDale

Season card renewal on 22:39 - May 10 by TVOS1907

There is, because I got one.

Think it’s from the Covid season, those that chose to avoid a refund would get a voucher for the next 3 seasons. I got £35 off last season, get £35 off this season and next, too.
Season card renewal on 07:23 - May 11 with 4776 viewsisitme

Anyone had any problems renewing?

Two problems I'm aware of. Firstly I didn't get the email with the £35 discount voucher code. Secondly my brother in law received the voucher but was still charged full price.

No problems renewing, even using a voucher code. I know this may be a stupid question but did he type the code in the relevant box to apply the discount before he paid? If you did not get the voucher maybe email/phone the ticket office and I am sure they will sort you out. I received mine towards the end of last week.

For people who bought season tickets during the season where it was iFollow (20/21) only there was the option to reclaim the price difference between watching the home league games on iFollow and the cost of a season ticket. This was in the form vouchers spread over a few seasons. If they wanted it people had to apply for it.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 7:34]
Season card renewal on 07:31 - May 11 with 4763 viewsTVOS1907

Season card renewal on 06:37 - May 11 by LizardDale

There is, because I got one.

Think it’s from the Covid season, those that chose to avoid a refund would get a voucher for the next 3 seasons. I got £35 off last season, get £35 off this season and next, too.

Ok, cheers, but which Covid season do you mean?

Season card renewal on 07:35 - May 11 with 4752 viewsboromat

I had a few website issues but got there on the third attempt. (I was on my phone)

Moving away from the page to copy and paste the code locked me out.

The voucher was a bit weird just a copy and paste didn't work. I had to delete a number and retype it then press the apply button a few times.

I chose to verify my card using my banking app again moving to the banking app locked me out. Solution was to chose a code by text as I could see this without moving away from the browser.

If you do get locked out it takes some time before you can log back in. Give it maybe 30 mins.

Hope this helps for some.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Season card renewal on 07:38 - May 11 with 4746 viewsboromat

Season card renewal on 22:39 - May 10 by TVOS1907

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/21-22_strefunddeadline/

Season card renewal on 07:44 - May 11 with 4724 viewsDalenet

Season card renewal on 07:35 - May 11 by boromat

I had a few website issues but got there on the third attempt. (I was on my phone)

Moving away from the page to copy and paste the code locked me out.

The voucher was a bit weird just a copy and paste didn't work. I had to delete a number and retype it then press the apply button a few times.

I chose to verify my card using my banking app again moving to the banking app locked me out. Solution was to chose a code by text as I could see this without moving away from the browser.

If you do get locked out it takes some time before you can log back in. Give it maybe 30 mins.

Hope this helps for some.

That sounds fit for purpose. No wonder we'd only sold 130 on day 1.
Season card renewal on 07:56 - May 11 with 4698 viewsboromat

Season card renewal on 07:44 - May 11 by Dalenet

It probably works fine on a laptop just isn't very phone friendly. Would definitely benefit from an update.

Season card renewal on 08:15 - May 11 with 4670 viewsTVOS1907

Season card renewal on 07:38 - May 11 by boromat

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/21-22_strefunddeadline/

Ta

Season card renewal on 09:25 - May 11 with 4548 viewsD_Alien

The whole ticketing website is troublesome

This last season i had a Rewards Card (due to not being able to make every game plus then having the option to switch stands, which i enjoyed)

So to buy a matchday ticket, you log in and the system clearly knows who you are - your name is at the top and therefore what your 'saved' details are; but still you have to enter your Rewards code, Title (Sir?), Name, full Address, Mobile Number (including bloody international code which means a full scroll down to UK). It takes longer to do than it did to type this out - and all of it entirely unnecessary

#bottomlegacy

[Post edited 11 May 2022 9:28]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season card renewal on 10:30 - May 11 with 4450 viewsTVOS1907

I'm not sure how many we sold on Day 1 is relevant. It's not first come, first served, as existing season card holders have a fortnight to renew.

Me and the lads I go with haven't done ours yet, due to work and other commitments, which will be the case for many fans.

The number renewed by 23rd May is surely more relevant.

Season card renewal on 10:49 - May 11 with 4413 viewsEllDale

I'll renew mine in due course but it doesn't matter so much in my case as it's in the Sandy where there's no reserved seat involved.
Incidentally, did anything come of the suggestion to set-up a singing section in Pearl Street?
Might that impact on season ticket sales at both ends of the ground?
Season card renewal on 11:51 - May 11 with 4297 viewsDaleiLama

I was waiting for my credit card month to close off, which it just has, so renewed today. Every single Dale fan will have their own personal circumstances influencing when or whether to renew. It's not a one-size fits all exercise.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season card renewal on 12:27 - May 11 with 4202 viewsDalenet

Season card renewal on 10:30 - May 11 by TVOS1907

I'm not sure how many we sold on Day 1 is relevant. It's not first come, first served, as existing season card holders have a fortnight to renew.

Me and the lads I go with haven't done ours yet, due to work and other commitments, which will be the case for many fans.

The number renewed by 23rd May is surely more relevant.

I was referencing as to whether the technology solution had caused a challenge to renewals on the first day. I am sure we had sold 500 on the 1st July last year when they went on sale. I was surprised that we had announced sales of just over 120 on Monday that was all.

Of course the number of sales by the time we get to August is what matters. We need to find at least 1000 new season ticket holders to meet the Chairman's target. So a long way to go.
Season card renewal on 12:58 - May 11 with 4116 viewsDale69er

Just to confirm, it is the Covid season rebate £35 for three years that I'm referring to. Would have thought you lads (and lasses) on here would have remembered that!

My non-receipt was an error in the office: some problem with a spreadsheet. Second problem was a user error - he hadn't clicked on the "add voucher" button.

Anyway, office staff very helpful and both problems resolved.
Season card renewal on 13:01 - May 11 with 4110 viewsMoonyDale

Season card renewal on 10:49 - May 11 by EllDale

I'll renew mine in due course but it doesn't matter so much in my case as it's in the Sandy where there's no reserved seat involved.
Incidentally, did anything come of the suggestion to set-up a singing section in Pearl Street?
Might that impact on season ticket sales at both ends of the ground?

As far as I'm aware the Pearl St option was a non starter so the singing section will now be in the Sandy....Those from Pearl St who sing will now be in the Sandy if they wish to move....Not sure if that will affect the usual occupants we will have to wait and see...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Season card renewal on 16:51 - May 11 with 3898 viewsdawlishdale

Season card renewal on 12:58 - May 11 by Dale69er

Just to confirm, it is the Covid season rebate £35 for three years that I'm referring to. Would have thought you lads (and lasses) on here would have remembered that!

My non-receipt was an error in the office: some problem with a spreadsheet. Second problem was a user error - he hadn't clicked on the "add voucher" button.

Anyway, office staff very helpful and both problems resolved.

The rebate didn't apply to those in the Sandy Lane (not sure about TDS) but it applied to those in the Main Stand who paid £105 more than the cost of Dale Player passes. Hence; not everyone on here would have had the email.
Season card renewal on 08:36 - May 12 with 3582 viewsJames1980

Renewed yesterday evening online, could be more user friendly and I'm sure in time and when funds allow, our excellent board will make the necessary improvements to the ticketing system inherited from the previous regime.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season card renewal on 06:11 - May 13 with 3243 viewsDale_4_Life

Season card renewal on 08:36 - May 12 by James1980

Renewed yesterday evening online, could be more user friendly and I'm sure in time and when funds allow, our excellent board will make the necessary improvements to the ticketing system inherited from the previous regime.

Well Done James where do you travel from again? Each game?
Season card renewal on 06:35 - May 13 with 3231 viewsJames1980

Season card renewal on 06:11 - May 13 by Dale_4_Life

Well Done James where do you travel from again? Each game?

Cheers D4L 😃. From Ringmer near Lewes in East Sussex

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season card renewal on 17:10 - May 13 with 2953 viewsDaleiLama

Not too bad at all for sales from the first week, with a week and two weekends still to go in the priority window + the general window to follow. There is no incentive (that I've seen) for Sandylaners to renew early, so there could well be a boost from late adopters in that stand too.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season card renewal on 17:33 - May 13 with 2913 viewsAtThePeake

Season card renewal on 06:35 - May 13 by James1980

Cheers D4L 😃. From Ringmer near Lewes in East Sussex

Do you get to the Dripping Pan at all James? Right near the top of my non-league bucket list.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024