Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Season's Kit 07:23 - May 17 with 6872 viewsisitme

Has anyone heard anything about the kit for next season? I am surprised there has been no launch date, teasers about what it looks like etc.
Next Season's Kit on 19:10 - May 18 with 1782 views442Dale

Next Season's Kit on 19:02 - May 18 by boromat

Blue black and white is pretty unique. I wouldn't mind us throwing in some red now and again as we've done in the past (90s patterned home shirts). Doesn't have to always be stripes either.

Your last point is one which illustrates the opportunities missed. It’s amazing we haven’t looked at other combinations apart from either stripes or mainly blue with black additions. Hoops, quarters, all sorts. The nearest we got to something a bit out of left field was the vertical black and white stripe on a fan designed shirt.

Your first point would see the end of time itself.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Next Season's Kit on 19:48 - May 18 with 1708 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season's Kit on 19:02 - May 18 by boromat

Blue black and white is pretty unique. I wouldn't mind us throwing in some red now and again as we've done in the past (90s patterned home shirts). Doesn't have to always be stripes either.

No Rochdale kit should ever have red on it, let alone the home kit. We have a unique colour scheme; why complicate it further?

The point about stripes not being necessary has already been made.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Next Season's Kit on 20:28 - May 18 with 1635 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season's Kit on 18:51 - May 18 by 49thseason

Have to be honest ,I am sick of the blue / black kits , they are awful under our crappy lights and from a marketing perspective, nothing out of the ordinary. I said a while ago that if it must be blue can we have a bright blue like French Racing Blue / Bugatti Blue that will at least stand out under the lights?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F3a

But this season's blue shirts were of a much lighter tone than previously and coupled with limited black, as well as white shorts and socks, the kit was perfectly visible under our 'crappy' lights.

As 442 says, last season's was too dark, although we were restricted to seeing it on our computer screens.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Next Season's Kit on 12:27 - May 19 with 1366 viewsBrierls

Next Season's Kit on 18:51 - May 18 by 49thseason

Have to be honest ,I am sick of the blue / black kits , they are awful under our crappy lights and from a marketing perspective, nothing out of the ordinary. I said a while ago that if it must be blue can we have a bright blue like French Racing Blue / Bugatti Blue that will at least stand out under the lights?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F3a

Aye let's change the club colours because your eyes don't work. FFS.
Next Season's Kit on 17:54 - May 19 with 1220 viewsboromat

Next Season's Kit on 19:10 - May 18 by 442Dale

Your last point is one which illustrates the opportunities missed. It’s amazing we haven’t looked at other combinations apart from either stripes or mainly blue with black additions. Hoops, quarters, all sorts. The nearest we got to something a bit out of left field was the vertical black and white stripe on a fan designed shirt.

Your first point would see the end of time itself.

Even the stadium has red seats!!!!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Next Season's Kit on 17:55 - May 19 with 1219 viewsboromat

Next Season's Kit on 17:13 - May 18 by krafty80

Pretty sure I've said this year in year out, but the thing I loved about the Nike kits was the option to buy a long sleeved replica shirt. For reasons I can't pinpoint, I just don't get on with short sleeved replicas.

I have got an Errea navy blue training shirt that I go running in and I have been quite pleased with the quality of that product to be fair. But I am overall still firmly in the 'template kit from a top brand' camp when push comes to shove. Who makes Internazionale's kit these days? ;)

Just seen this leak. No thanks!!! 🤣

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Next Season's Kit on 18:22 - May 19 with 1170 views442Dale

Next Season's Kit on 17:54 - May 19 by boromat

Even the stadium has red seats!!!!!

When the main stand was built in 1992 that made sense as Hornets were equally involved and they have red in their traditional colour scheme.

From then on it makes less sense:
The Pearl St which was opened in 97 has black borders to the DALE white seats and then it’s a total 180 to adding red as the trike to ROCHDALE in the Willbutts built three years later.

Those seats in the main stand are going to need replacing at some stage and having alternate blue and black blocks would be a good way to go. Similarly, removing the minimal red seats in Willbutts for black would then give the ground a uniform look. Obviously when the time is right costs wise to do this.

Then we come onto the red trim on the stands… bloody hell, and we thought the 18/19 socks used at Newport were an issue.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024