Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Scanlon signs first pro contract 10:47 - May 18 with 2501 viewsDaleiLama

Great news

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/may/contractnews_jordanscanlon/

Bit of bite!

Edit: Certainly sounds well grounded with his head on the right way!

[Post edited 18 May 2022 12:49]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Jordan Scanlon signs first pro contract on 10:53 - May 18 with 2463 viewsAtThePeake

Great to see. Let's hope he gets some opportunities next season.

Tangled up in blue.

Jordan Scanlon signs first pro contract on 11:09 - May 18 with 2411 viewselectricblue

Good news and i hope he progresses like Matheson, Morley, Canon, Allen from previous seasons.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jordan Scanlon signs first pro contract on 16:25 - May 18 with 2003 viewsspringfieldparka

A positive but not earth shattering signing from my perspective . The big one for me in this context would be Thomas signing from what I've seen of the scholars in action
Jordan Scanlon signs first pro contract on 19:43 - May 18 with 1778 viewsRAFCBLUE

Jordan Scanlon signs first pro contract on 11:09 - May 18 by electricblue

Good news and i hope he progresses like Matheson, Morley, Canon, Allen from previous seasons.....

Exactly this.

Under Bottomley and BBM the conveyor belt of talent was broken.

As a football club we have a history of bringing through young players, giving them a chance and if they are a success here then inevitably they move higher up the footballing pyramid and move on.

Good luck to Jordan Scanlon and here's hoping the performances in 2022/23 means the exercising of that second year option is done quickly!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024