Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Employability programme at Dale 11:59 - Jun 18 with 2208 viewsD_Alien

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/146513/employabi

Great to see the club hosting this initiative, which very much feeds into our ambitions to become a much more visible community asset to the town

In addition, any of those young people who may not have been inclined to think much about Dale will hopefully start to do so, and spread the word around their mates

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Employability programme at Dale on 13:38 - Jun 18 with 2069 views49thseason

I do think the worm is turning in our favour somewhat. Talking to a United armchair fan in the pub last night he was saying that he would like to take in a few games next season. There really does need to be some sort of process whereby existing season ticket holders can access 3 or 4 cut price " mates" tickets for people like this guy just to get them back in the habit. Maybe the Tuesday night games are the answer... they dont impinge on other Saturday actvities and we need to attract more people to evening games anyway. We could even give a first ticket free in exchange for their contact details and maybe answering a questionnaire.
Employability programme at Dale on 14:41 - Jun 18 with 2001 viewsboromat

Employability programme at Dale on 13:38 - Jun 18 by 49thseason

I do think the worm is turning in our favour somewhat. Talking to a United armchair fan in the pub last night he was saying that he would like to take in a few games next season. There really does need to be some sort of process whereby existing season ticket holders can access 3 or 4 cut price " mates" tickets for people like this guy just to get them back in the habit. Maybe the Tuesday night games are the answer... they dont impinge on other Saturday actvities and we need to attract more people to evening games anyway. We could even give a first ticket free in exchange for their contact details and maybe answering a questionnaire.

I think the World Cup is a great opportunity with the Prem and Championship having a break and us playing through.

Discount for any Prem/Championship season ticket holders during the World Cup maybe.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Employability programme at Dale on 14:48 - Jun 18 with 1991 viewsD_Alien

Employability programme at Dale on 14:41 - Jun 18 by boromat

I think the World Cup is a great opportunity with the Prem and Championship having a break and us playing through.

Discount for any Prem/Championship season ticket holders during the World Cup maybe.

Great idea, but tbh our normal matchday prices would probably look like a discount to them, even with their Prem ST! Maybe a discount on 3-match mini-ticket during that period?

But to return to the OP, a gentle promotional discount for those attending the course (i.e. don't go heavy on it, it could count against us as future hosts) would be the natural thing to do

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Employability programme at Dale on 14:55 - Jun 18 with 1970 views49thseason

Employability programme at Dale on 14:48 - Jun 18 by D_Alien

Great idea, but tbh our normal matchday prices would probably look like a discount to them, even with their Prem ST! Maybe a discount on 3-match mini-ticket during that period?

But to return to the OP, a gentle promotional discount for those attending the course (i.e. don't go heavy on it, it could count against us as future hosts) would be the natural thing to do

Thing is we could just paper the ground with tickets for a quid and email them with a discount code or voucher when they come to a second game if we can get their Email addresses in exchange. We need to get started on this as soon as the fixtures are announced.
Employability programme at Dale on 15:00 - Jun 18 with 1937 viewsHullDale

A 'goody bag' given to every individual who completes the scheme on their last day at the club as a 'well done'.

Scarf, pen, notepad and a free ticket for the three games straight after the course finishes... maybe even a voucher that gets them a season ticket at 'young persons' prices (available up to 24 years instead of 21 for people completing the course).

I can't see the council / dwp having an issue, its a value add to their course at no additional cost to them.
Employability programme at Dale on 09:22 - Jun 20 with 1528 viewsAtThePeake

Employability programme at Dale on 13:38 - Jun 18 by 49thseason

I'm fairly sure there's been a 'bring a friend for a fiver' voucher in the back of the season tickets for Tuesday night games for the last few years?

Tangled up in blue.

Employability programme at Dale on 10:38 - Jun 20 with 1428 views49thseason

Employability programme at Dale on 09:22 - Jun 20 by AtThePeake

I'm fairly sure there's been a 'bring a friend for a fiver' voucher in the back of the season tickets for Tuesday night games for the last few years?

Correct, but we dont have books of tickets now, and so far there hasnt been a voucher system to replace it. Perhaps there should be a reward for the " introducer" as well as the recipient, maybe put all the introducers into a raffle for a free shirt or similar.

Actually , since the clock is ticking down on the Gold Bond replacement, perhaps now is the time to think about how ( if) we restart the door to door campaigns and build a new lottery and ticket sales operation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024