Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit for this season. 10:21 - Jun 21 with 7445 viewsToffeemanc

Looks like we may be getting the new kit reveal very soon.

Going off that short clip you can see a shirt faded in the background around the 6 second mark that looks like we may be going back to stripes in a new design. Also a yellow badge very briefly shown at the 10 second mark might suggest a yellow away kit this season?

Either way looking forward to seeing the final designs/colours.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

New Kit for this season. on 18:03 - Jun 21 with 5503 viewsboromat

Thought I'd seen the kit was supposed to be on sale either this Saturday on in line with when season tickets were available to collect. Or maybe I just dreamt it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

New Kit for this season. on 21:56 - Jun 21 with 5250 viewsShun

New Kit for this season. on 18:03 - Jun 21 by boromat

Thought I'd seen the kit was supposed to be on sale either this Saturday on in line with when season tickets were available to collect. Or maybe I just dreamt it.

Pretty sure it’s this Saturday, yep.
New Kit for this season. on 17:19 - Jun 23 with 4731 viewsCedar_Room

Available to view here:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/june/202223replicashirts/

I quite like them both
New Kit for this season. on 17:19 - Jun 23 with 4730 views442Dale

Two really good shirts. The panel on the shoulders at the back is a bit annoying and the design on the back of the yellow shirt will mean white numbers, but minor irritations that weren’t thought through and shouldn’t affect sales.

Edit: also white letters for players’ names. Larger annoyance. There’s no need for the pattern on the back.
Reading the info, home strip has black socks which should ensure it looks a bit different as a whole kit.
The away would suit blacks shorts to break up the yellow so hopefully there will be some plain black alternatives that can be used with both shirts.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 17:28]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit for this season. on 17:47 - Jun 23 with 4548 viewsNigeriamark

New Kit for this season. on 17:19 - Jun 23 by 442Dale

Two really good shirts. The panel on the shoulders at the back is a bit annoying and the design on the back of the yellow shirt will mean white numbers, but minor irritations that weren’t thought through and shouldn’t affect sales.

Edit: also white letters for players’ names. Larger annoyance. There’s no need for the pattern on the back.
Reading the info, home strip has black socks which should ensure it looks a bit different as a whole kit.
The away would suit blacks shorts to break up the yellow so hopefully there will be some plain black alternatives that can be used with both shirts.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 17:28]

Really like the home kit. Let's hope the quality is as good as the design

Not sure about the away kit. not terrible but doesn't strike me as exceptional either.
New Kit for this season. on 17:54 - Jun 23 with 4485 viewsHullDale

I like the home kit a lot - if its good quality it could be my favourite in a long time... retro without being tacky.

Not sold on the away kit at all... looks a bit forest green rovers lite - I sent them both to a united supporting mate and his comment was ''...they look like they're going for something different. Looks like an oil slick goes with the crown oil sponsor"

Hopefully the apparent supply issues are sorted soon, and we get decent training / casual wear to match.
New Kit for this season. on 17:59 - Jun 23 with 4441 views442Dale

New Kit for this season. on 17:54 - Jun 23 by HullDale

I like the home kit a lot - if its good quality it could be my favourite in a long time... retro without being tacky.

Not sold on the away kit at all... looks a bit forest green rovers lite - I sent them both to a united supporting mate and his comment was ''...they look like they're going for something different. Looks like an oil slick goes with the crown oil sponsor"

Hopefully the apparent supply issues are sorted soon, and we get decent training / casual wear to match.

That bit about not being sure when they will arrive should set alarm bells ringing. These things are put in place months before and there’s no real excuse. Brexit and Covid won’t cut it either.

Irrespective of views on the shirts, there does need to be a transparent Trust/fan led review into where the club goes in the future. Both with choice of manufacturer and design of shirt. We have a club that has rightly focused on supporters owning it and community involvement, this should be focused on more.

Same with things like matchday hospitality/bars etc, actually get panels together that look at what fans want and what could be improved.

New Kit for this season. on 18:45 - Jun 23 with 4307 viewsjudd

New Kit for this season. on 17:59 - Jun 23 by 442Dale

That bit about not being sure when they will arrive should set alarm bells ringing. These things are put in place months before and there’s no real excuse. Brexit and Covid won’t cut it either.

Irrespective of views on the shirts, there does need to be a transparent Trust/fan led review into where the club goes in the future. Both with choice of manufacturer and design of shirt. We have a club that has rightly focused on supporters owning it and community involvement, this should be focused on more.

Same with things like matchday hospitality/bars etc, actually get panels together that look at what fans want and what could be improved.

I believe the Errea shirt contract was extended a few seasons ago and so current board hands were tied re supplier and whatever agreement was put in place.

One thing for sure is that supply of stocks every season has been crap.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit for this season. on 19:06 - Jun 23 with 4218 views442Dale

New Kit for this season. on 18:45 - Jun 23 by judd

I believe the Errea shirt contract was extended a few seasons ago and so current board hands were tied re supplier and whatever agreement was put in place.

One thing for sure is that supply of stocks every season has been crap.

True, it would be good to know how much longer is left on the deal and what plans are in place to invite bids from various suppliers when that’s up for renewal.

The training wear especially makes no sense as it changes each year, costs a bomb and then can be picked up cheap in the shop as we are seeing now. It’s essentially leisure wear so needs more thought.

New Kit for this season. on 19:21 - Jun 23 with 4179 viewselectricblue

Dont like the home shirt one bit..

The yellow away looks good......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

New Kit for this season. on 19:34 - Jun 23 with 4132 viewspnc4eva1

The home shirt is a no from me. It reminds me of a pyjama top I had years ago (about 50 years ago).

The away strip is a little marmite to me. People will either love it or hate it. It is different and I like marmite

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

New Kit for this season. on 19:38 - Jun 23 with 4115 viewsjudd

New Kit for this season. on 19:34 - Jun 23 by pnc4eva1

The home shirt is a no from me. It reminds me of a pyjama top I had years ago (about 50 years ago).

The away strip is a little marmite to me. People will either love it or hate it. It is different and I like marmite

Sponsored pyjamas?

Poll: What is it to be then?

New Kit for this season. on 19:43 - Jun 23 with 4097 viewspnc4eva1

New Kit for this season. on 19:38 - Jun 23 by judd

Sponsored pyjamas?

Of course,

"Oil be going to bed now"

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

New Kit for this season. on 20:31 - Jun 23 with 3968 viewsvow

They did say at the breakfast meeting today that a third kit will be launched at the game with Crawley on the 27th August , not sure if that is to do with supply or was always going to be like that.
New Kit for this season. on 21:00 - Jun 23 with 3887 views442Dale

New Kit for this season. on 20:31 - Jun 23 by vow

They did say at the breakfast meeting today that a third kit will be launched at the game with Crawley on the 27th August , not sure if that is to do with supply or was always going to be like that.

That has better not mean we are actually wearing it in the game. There will be no clash with Crawley and this change made by the EFL to allow use of different kits should only occur in the most extreme of circumstances when clubs can’t plan properly.

New Kit for this season. on 22:09 - Jun 23 with 3732 viewsBrierls

The home shirt is OK. I’m a fan of blue/black stripes, but not overly sure on the two thinner black stripes.

The away shirt is a mess. The description is “yellow with a splash of black” and I can’t argue with that, it looks like black paint has been thrown over it. Awful.
New Kit for this season. on 22:21 - Jun 23 with 3707 viewsDaleiLama

The Bapps are on the wrong side

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

New Kit for this season. on 22:27 - Jun 23 with 3687 viewskel

New Kit for this season. on 22:09 - Jun 23 by Brierls

The home shirt is OK. I’m a fan of blue/black stripes, but not overly sure on the two thinner black stripes.

The away shirt is a mess. The description is “yellow with a splash of black” and I can’t argue with that, it looks like black paint has been thrown over it. Awful.

You’ll still buy it tbf.
New Kit for this season. on 22:29 - Jun 23 with 3683 viewsR17ALE

The away shirt is shite. My first thought was Hull. Whoever picked that must be on glue.

Home shirt is excellent though.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

New Kit for this season. on 22:41 - Jun 23 with 3642 viewsBrierls

New Kit for this season. on 22:27 - Jun 23 by kel

You’ll still buy it tbf.

Nah. Even I’m drawing the line at that shite.
New Kit for this season. on 23:27 - Jun 23 with 3561 viewsBrierls

Apologies if this has been posted already, but Errea tweeted some of the leisurewear range a few weeks back…

New Kit for this season. on 23:44 - Jun 23 with 3526 viewsTyroneShoelaces

New Kit for this season. on 22:29 - Jun 23 by R17ALE

The away shirt is shite. My first thought was Hull. Whoever picked that must be on glue.

Home shirt is excellent though.

All about personal taste. Couple of mates at work who don’t support Dale
say they might buy the yellow away kit. Sure the club will be glad to take
their money.
New Kit for this season. on 23:50 - Jun 23 with 3518 viewsBrierls

New Kit for this season. on 23:44 - Jun 23 by TyroneShoelaces

All about personal taste. Couple of mates at work who don’t support Dale
say they might buy the yellow away kit. Sure the club will be glad to take
their money.

DHOTYA
New Kit for this season. on 23:51 - Jun 23 with 3518 viewsToffeemanc

Really like the home shirt, always a fan of the blue/black stripes and for me personally it’s the best design we’ve had in the last 4-5 years and I’ll definitely be getting one for sure having not bought a home shirt for the last 3 seasons.

I also think the away shirt isn’t that bad and could be one of those designs that I may well grow to like, a bit like the red kit with the blue and black sash from a few seasons back that I hated at first but in the end quite liked, although I do still think Dale should never have a red kit.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

New Kit for this season. on 01:40 - Jun 24 with 3425 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Both very poor efforts, again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024