Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Season 15:23 - Jun 21 with 5068 viewsDaleyBrent

Anybody else slightly surprised at the complete lack of Pre-Season footage so far?
Anybody know why this might be?

I’m sure it’s all under control, just intrigued!
Pre Season on 16:21 - Jun 21 with 4929 viewsCockneyDale

I didn't think it usually starts until July
Pre Season on 16:37 - Jun 21 with 4860 viewsDalenet

I am intrigued too. Are the lads off to a summer camp just like they did pre-covid? The daily reports coming out of Spain/Portugal were always amusing.

Has the pitch had any work done on it? Nothing has been reported unless I have missed it. The hairnets aren't at home so I presume there is work being done.

But I guess they don't report for pre-season training until 1st July
Pre Season on 16:39 - Jun 21 with 4858 viewsIOMDale

Pre Season on 16:37 - Jun 21 by Dalenet

I am intrigued too. Are the lads off to a summer camp just like they did pre-covid? The daily reports coming out of Spain/Portugal were always amusing.

Has the pitch had any work done on it? Nothing has been reported unless I have missed it. The hairnets aren't at home so I presume there is work being done.

I may be wrong but I’m sure I heard RS say that they were back in this week, with the season starting earlier due to the World Cup in December.

UTDNFS

Pre Season on 16:48 - Jun 21 with 4824 viewsJames1980

They're have been tweets about pitch maintenance.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Pre Season on 17:12 - Jun 21 with 4753 viewsAtThePeake

They're off to Scotland for the pre-season camp according to Jan on Twitter.

Tangled up in blue.

Pre Season on 18:09 - Jun 21 with 4584 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Pre Season on 17:12 - Jun 21 by AtThePeake

They're off to Scotland for the pre-season camp according to Jan on Twitter.

Thanks for the heads up on that one.....some of us can't be ar*ed with twitter so we must be missing out on stuff?
Pre Season on 18:12 - Jun 21 with 4566 viewsAtThePeake

Pre Season on 18:09 - Jun 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Thanks for the heads up on that one.....some of us can't be ar*ed with twitter so we must be missing out on stuff?

There hasn't been any official announcement of it on the official Twitter that hasn't gone on the official site or anything like that, I just happened to notice that somebody had asked him the question on there.

Tangled up in blue.

Pre Season on 18:39 - Jun 21 with 4494 viewsD_Alien

When did the reporting on pre-season become a thing at Dale? I'm guessing it was some way into Hilly's successful period, i.e. once he'd established his credentials and confidence in his methods

RS isn't at that stage yet. I'm happy to let him get on with bringing the squad together without shining what might at the moment be regarded as an unnecessary spotlight on everyone. It's not a performative process, but bloody hard work

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Pre Season on 18:49 - Jun 21 with 4460 viewsDale_4_Life

Season starts a week earlier this year (last week August) as mentioned its world cup related.

I d guess this means they report back this week or next rather than the usual early July.

Scotland sounds fun hope the lads get the midge spray on all over!.
Pre Season on 20:53 - Jun 21 with 4228 viewsEllDale

Ball and O’Donnell both tweeted at the end
of last week that they were back in for preseason yesterday.
Pre Season on 21:15 - Jun 21 with 4184 viewsTVOS1907

Pre Season on 18:49 - Jun 21 by Dale_4_Life

Season starts a week earlier this year (last week August) as mentioned its world cup related.

I d guess this means they report back this week or next rather than the usual early July.

Think you mean last week in July for the start of the season, which has been widely reported for a while.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Pre Season on 22:16 - Jun 21 with 4071 viewsfitzochris

Pre Season on 18:49 - Jun 21 by Dale_4_Life

Contrary to common opinion, the lead singer of Ultravox is actually quite harmless.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Pre Season on 22:27 - Jun 21 with 4049 viewsTVOS1907

Pre Season on 22:16 - Jun 21 by fitzochris

Contrary to common opinion, the lead singer of Ultravox is actually quite harmless.

"If I was a Daaaayullll fan..."

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Pre Season on 09:08 - Jun 22 with 3746 viewsNigeriamark

Pre Season on 22:27 - Jun 21 by TVOS1907

"If I was a Daaaayullll fan..."

Are the L2 fixtures out tomorrow?

Hopefully a home draw for the opener
Pre Season on 09:23 - Jun 22 with 3722 viewsDaleiLama

Pre Season on 09:08 - Jun 22 by Nigeriamark

Are the L2 fixtures out tomorrow?

Hopefully a home draw for the opener

You can sync them to your electronic calendar by following this link and when fixtures are rearranged it does it for you from memory.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Pre Season on 09:31 - Jun 22 with 3712 viewsDaleiLama

Pre Season on 10:19 - Jun 22 with 3610 viewsblackdogblue

Pre Season on 09:23 - Jun 22 by DaleiLama

You can sync them to your electronic calendar by following this link and when fixtures are rearranged it does it for you from memory.

Last time I did that it reactivated the previous platform so even though I tried unsuccessfully to delete the old one ended up getting 2 messages which was damn annoying so deleted the lot..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Pre Season on 11:30 - Jun 22 with 3475 viewsleedsdale

Pre Season on 11:52 - Jun 22 with 3408 viewsDaleiLama

Pre Season on 10:19 - Jun 22 by blackdogblue

Last time I did that it reactivated the previous platform so even though I tried unsuccessfully to delete the old one ended up getting 2 messages which was damn annoying so deleted the lot..

Might have to do the same? Synched with work calendar though this time.

How's the Covid? I got my sense of taste and smell back and negative test this morning

Pre Season on 21:54 - Jun 22 with 2840 viewsRAFCBLUE

Pre Season on 11:30 - Jun 22 by leedsdale

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024