Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question, Who would replace Martin 18:34 - Dec 29 with 12562 viewsdantheswansman

I see a lot of people saying Martin has to go but who would replace him?
please tell me who with our limited budget would even consider coming in and taking over, unless the owners seriously change their stance who could we possibly attract?
It never gets mentioned, you want Martin out but dont seem to look forward to who would bother taking us on
Genuinely interested because i am of the opinion Martin with a little more support from the owners could be excellent
Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 01:14 - Feb 12 with 1134 viewsSTID2017

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 01:12 - Feb 12 by Dr_Parnassus

The fact that competent managers have a direct correlation with making good teams perform to their standards, you have 100 years of history, take your pick.

So no evidence then,
As I thought.
As you were then

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 01:24 - Feb 12 with 1102 viewsDr_Parnassus

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 01:14 - Feb 12 by STID2017

So no evidence then,
As I thought.
As you were then

Not sure how you get “no evidence” from “100 years of evidence”.

But trolls will be trolls.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 10:53 - Feb 12 with 1002 viewsguthrieintherain

Nathen Jones is available did well for Luton can't be any worse than what we have now.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 11:09 - Feb 12 with 992 viewsraynor94

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 10:53 - Feb 12 by guthrieintherain

Nathen Jones is available did well for Luton can't be any worse than what we have now.

Yet on the other thread, you absolved Martin of any blame, citing the board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 11:20 - Feb 12 with 988 viewsWhiterockin

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 10:53 - Feb 12 by guthrieintherain

Failed in his other managerial jobs, oh yes he can.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 11:45 - Feb 12 with 976 viewsguthrieintherain

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 11:09 - Feb 12 by raynor94

Yet on the other thread, you absolved Martin of any blame, citing the board

No I didn't you mixing me up with someone else I have always said Martin was backed.

The last window was poor but bar that he has been backed

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 12:00 - Feb 12 with 966 viewsraynor94

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 11:45 - Feb 12 by guthrieintherain

No I didn't you mixing me up with someone else I have always said Martin was backed.

The last window was poor but bar that he has been backed

My apologies I did mix you up with someone else👍

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 12:30 - Feb 12 with 938 viewsmax936

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 12:00 - Feb 12 by raynor94

My apologies I did mix you up with someone else👍

Age does that to you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 12:37 - Feb 12 with 935 viewsraynor94

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 12:30 - Feb 12 by max936

Age does that to you

Tell me about it Max

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 12:53 - Feb 12 with 928 viewsBryanSwan

But also did abysmally at Stoke and Southampton. Would be worse than Martin in my opinion.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 13:12 - Feb 12 with 907 viewsmagicdaps10

So, what are the names being mentioned here?
My throw on the situation, lose against Blackpool and its on the cards.

Interested to see the names being mentioned.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 13:12 - Feb 12 with 906 viewssw02sea

What about Tatey? Cameron Toshack as his No2
Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 15:05 - Feb 12 with 875 viewsonehunglow

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 22:19 - Dec 29 by KeithHaynes

Can you supply us with the source for this morale issue ?

Joe Allen ?
That would mean relegation, he has absolutely no experience, and isn’t that your response to Martin. What’s he ever done ? Well, now I’m asking you about Joe Allen as a manager 💁

No,because it’s intangible and it cannot be quantified.
I would ask if yiu are of the opinion if morale would not improve ?
Do you believe it high at the moment ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 15:14 - Feb 12 with 859 viewscockneyswan

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 13:12 - Feb 12 by sw02sea

Not a bad shout, I think I'd prefer Cameron Toshack as number one, would probably mean Tatey not agreeing to coming.
Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 15:35 - Feb 12 with 847 viewsBryanSwan

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 13:12 - Feb 12 by sw02sea

Not to be rude, but what experience does Tate have? Similar could be said for Toshack excluding the brief stint in the Cypriot league.

Of the two I'd probably edge toward Toshack, but neither would be a fantastic signing in my opinion.

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 17:36 - Feb 12 with 790 viewsKeithHaynes

Tate hasn’t got any capacity to take a number one role unless he is number two to a strong and single minded manager like Cooper.

Please note other managers are available.

Toshack ? I’m uncertain he will be seen again in any top performing coaching role.

I’m sure there’s a few on here who will bookmark this.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 20:15 - Feb 12 with 737 viewsBadlands

I’m still in favour of Sousa or Osian Roberts.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 11:43 - Feb 13 with 632 viewsBryanSwan

Serious question, Who would replace Martin on 20:15 - Feb 12 by Badlands

I’m still in favour of Sousa or Osian Roberts.

Now there is someone i would fancy, would surely trade being assistant at Palace to take a managerial job.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024