Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford! 00:02 - Mar 25 with 1714 viewsjonesy

On the BBC report JC talks about applauding the fans. Didn't see that. All the players walked off and ignored the fans. It wouldn't have done any harm just to come over and show some interest in us. When Holness walked past the away end he was applauded and never acknowledged it. It was his leg that was injured not his arm!

JLAA tried hard and walked off alone. Tutte tried. Jones looked as if he wanted to win. Lucas was OK.The rest were anonymous.

Been a long term supporter but only go to a few away games. Went to Stevenage and now Brentford!! I can pick them. Plan to go to Orient so probably best avoided.

Why did Lucas persist in those stupid short passes/throws out of his area???

Don't know where one poster got his cheap beer. A pint of Guiness and a pint of shandy cost over £7 in the Griffin!
Brentford! on 00:09 - Mar 25 with 1702 viewsNorthernSou1

Your wrong about JC he made a point to cone over and applaud the fans, few players walked off without so much as a glance to the fans but for all the abuse Nicky Adams has been getting regarding his twitter rant ( not condoning it ) he was the one player that applauded the traveling support!
Brentford! on 00:17 - Mar 25 with 1688 viewsjonesy

Brentford! on 00:09 - Mar 25 by NorthernSou1

Your wrong about JC he made a point to cone over and applaud the fans, few players walked off without so much as a glance to the fans but for all the abuse Nicky Adams has been getting regarding his twitter rant ( not condoning it ) he was the one player that applauded the traveling support!

I must apologise about JC. Didn't see him. Well done to him for acknowledging us. I did see him run after Holness and offer sympathy (probably) as he was walked off.

Get most of my info from the forum but can't see why Grimes wasn't in the squad? Hoped to see him as he sounds to have some spirit. Also can't see why everyone is against Adams. Always seems OK to me?
Brentford! on 04:48 - Mar 25 with 1645 viewssweetcorn

Brentford! on 00:17 - Mar 25 by jonesy

I must apologise about JC. Didn't see him. Well done to him for acknowledging us. I did see him run after Holness and offer sympathy (probably) as he was walked off.

Get most of my info from the forum but can't see why Grimes wasn't in the squad? Hoped to see him as he sounds to have some spirit. Also can't see why everyone is against Adams. Always seems OK to me?

No one is against Nicky Adams, most of the abuse has come from a comment he has made on twitter, which to be honest, makes a mockery of the club, he says things like "he's fed up" but yet he doesn't put 100% into games and in reality most of the blame falls at him and his team mates door, so he has nothing to be fed up with.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Brentford! on 10:52 - Mar 25 with 1499 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Coleman referred to players applauding fans who couldnt look at them.

Very true!
Brentford! on 10:53 - Mar 25 with 1497 viewsSpike

Brentford! on 04:48 - Mar 25 by sweetcorn

No one is against Nicky Adams, most of the abuse has come from a comment he has made on twitter, which to be honest, makes a mockery of the club, he says things like "he's fed up" but yet he doesn't put 100% into games and in reality most of the blame falls at him and his team mates door, so he has nothing to be fed up with.

'When Holness walked past the away end he was applauded and never acknowledged it. '

He did actually, just as he was walking behind goal he did look up and acknowledge it. Not sure about as he got to the tunnel as I wasn't stood at that end.
Brentford! on 10:01 - Mar 26 with 1269 viewssampadale

To be fair, there were several players applauding the fans, and even a surprising number of us applauding the players - it took a little time for them to come off and most of the standing support had left so some people might not have seen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024