Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F.A. Cup Semi-Finals 18:25 - Mar 30 with 2018 viewsClivert

Everton Vs Liverpool 12.30pm KO Saturday 14th April.

Chelsea Vs Spurs 6pm KO Sunday 15th April.

Whose organised those kick off times?? GMP???
F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 18:29 - Mar 30 with 2010 viewsSuddenLad

Everton v Liverpool, at Wembley on Grand National day. Might be somewhere to park at Aintree !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 18:59 - Mar 30 with 1972 viewsTVOS1907

Liverpool won't/can't play on 15th April due to it being the anniversary of Hillsborough.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 19:23 - Mar 30 with 1952 viewscy74

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 18:59 - Mar 30 by TVOS1907

Liverpool won't/can't play on 15th April due to it being the anniversary of Hillsborough.

I'm assuming TV deals etc mean that the kick offs are contracted for those times, It'd be better in reverse but I'd imagine it's also the pitcher recovery time
F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 19:36 - Mar 30 with 1942 viewsClivert

6pm on the Saturday and 12.30pm on the Sunday would have been more logical kick off times.
F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 19:55 - Mar 30 with 1930 viewsTVOS1907

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 19:36 - Mar 30 by Clivert

6pm on the Saturday and 12.30pm on the Sunday would have been more logical kick off times.

Possibly, although it could be hard work train-wise getting back to Liverpool on Saturday night, especially if it went to extra-time.

EDIT: And TV will presumably rule the roost too.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 19:58 - Mar 30 with 1920 viewsClivert

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 19:55 - Mar 30 by TVOS1907

Possibly, although it could be hard work train-wise getting back to Liverpool on Saturday night, especially if it went to extra-time.

EDIT: And TV will presumably rule the roost too.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

So might getting to London from Liverpool for a 12.30pm kick off, I'm pretty sure all the Manchester semi final last season was a Saturday tea time game?? I'm sure Chaff can confirm this .
F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 20:09 - Mar 30 with 1910 viewsTVOS1907

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 19:58 - Mar 30 by Clivert

So might getting to London from Liverpool for a 12.30pm kick off, I'm pretty sure all the Manchester semi final last season was a Saturday tea time game?? I'm sure Chaff can confirm this .

He will.

Trains will leave Liverpool as early as 6am I would imagine, but probably not return home too late.

Still, if they didn't have this stupid Wembley deal, they could have sensibly played at Old Trafford.

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 20:28 - Mar 30 with 1883 viewsClivert

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 20:09 - Mar 30 by TVOS1907

He will.

Trains will leave Liverpool as early as 6am I would imagine, but probably not return home too late.

Still, if they didn't have this stupid Wembley deal, they could have sensibly played at Old Trafford.

Aye, both Semi Finals on the Saturday would have suited Chelsea too with regards to their probable Champions League Semi Final that week.
Login to get fewer ads

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 07:51 - Mar 31 with 1815 viewsgwnobull

what a load of bollox, they will be remembering those who died before kick off on 14th so why can't they play on the sunday,chelsea have a big euorpean game a few days after there semi so should have played saturday.

there wouldn't be a problem if th FA hadn't spent so much on wembley and the games should still be on same day at neutral grounds, playing at wembley isn't special anymore,and they wonder why he "magic" has gone from the FA cup.Tv has to much of a say
F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 10:22 - Mar 31 with 1783 viewsTVOS1907

F.A. Cup Semi-Finals on 07:51 - Mar 31 by gwnobull

what a load of bollox, they will be remembering those who died before kick off on 14th so why can't they play on the sunday,chelsea have a big euorpean game a few days after there semi so should have played saturday.

there wouldn't be a problem if th FA hadn't spent so much on wembley and the games should still be on same day at neutral grounds, playing at wembley isn't special anymore,and they wonder why he "magic" has gone from the FA cup.Tv has to much of a say

Oh it is a load of bollox, you're right, but that's what Dalglish was wittering on about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024