Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
womans fa cup final 15:02 - May 26 with 1965 viewshitman

played 90mins 1.1
played extra time 2.2
went to penaltys and they cut them off and went to wembley.
you would be a bit naffed off if you watched 120 mins of it wouldnt ya
womans fa cup final on 15:27 - May 26 with 1948 viewsSuddenLad

It was still available on the 'red button' option, so there's no need to have missed anything.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

womans fa cup final on 15:51 - May 26 with 1920 viewsolympicdale

womans fa cup final on 15:27 - May 26 by SuddenLad

It was still available on the 'red button' option, so there's no need to have missed anything.

you wonder if that would have happened if was the mens final, and they cut to a playofff final at OT or somewhere.

Life is a game of fate.

womans fa cup final on 15:56 - May 26 with 1918 viewsSuddenLad

womans fa cup final on 15:51 - May 26 by olympicdale

you wonder if that would have happened if was the mens final, and they cut to a playofff final at OT or somewhere.

Probably. The FA Cup Final has less status now amongst broadcasters. It's almost a second-rate event for the main channels.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

womans fa cup final on 19:27 - May 26 with 1856 viewsolympicdale

womans fa cup final on 15:56 - May 26 by SuddenLad

Probably. The FA Cup Final has less status now amongst broadcasters. It's almost a second-rate event for the main channels.

well every time i hear the tag "richest prize in football" spouted by those sky barstewards before the Championship final, makes me sick, gone are the days when going up a division was the biggest plus to any particular game, all about the ££££'s

Life is a game of fate.

womans fa cup final on 08:17 - May 28 with 1752 viewsfermin

Didn't they cut away from our home play off semi against Darlo to go to some other game? I can't remember which game now.
womans fa cup final on 10:40 - May 28 with 1720 viewsTVOS1907

womans fa cup final on 08:17 - May 28 by fermin

Didn't they cut away from our home play off semi against Darlo to go to some other game? I can't remember which game now.

No.

It was the FA Cup Final, Portsmouth v Cardiff, but the whole of the Darlo game was shown, as I've got it all on DVD.

I think they left Spotland as the fans were streaming onto the pitch.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

womans fa cup final on 13:36 - May 28 with 1671 viewsfermin

womans fa cup final on 10:40 - May 28 by TVOS1907

No.

It was the FA Cup Final, Portsmouth v Cardiff, but the whole of the Darlo game was shown, as I've got it all on DVD.

I think they left Spotland as the fans were streaming onto the pitch.

I don't have Sky and one of my colleagues recorded it for me, but I am sure he had problems with the extra time because they changed channels and his timer record failed. He got the highlights of extra time for me from a later programme. I haven't looked at it for a while so might dig it out again.
womans fa cup final on 14:09 - May 28 with 1656 viewsTVOS1907

womans fa cup final on 13:36 - May 28 by fermin

I don't have Sky and one of my colleagues recorded it for me, but I am sure he had problems with the extra time because they changed channels and his timer record failed. He got the highlights of extra time for me from a later programme. I haven't looked at it for a while so might dig it out again.

Well I recorded it on Sky+ and it's all there, so maybe your friend used something different.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024