Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford 17:22 - Jul 24 with 1785 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This is a special guide for people who managed to get a ticket to the London 2012 Olympic Football Tournament

How to get to Old Trafford:

If your traveling from Rochdale area there will be trains what will take to Manchester Victoria then all you have to do is get a Altrincham Tram to Old Trafford

There are very strict guidelines for the opening match so don't take offense because those emailed the rules will know everyone will be searched before entering the stadium

There is a pub near the ground called The Trafford which is reasonably priced and serves food but as stated on the email there will also be food and alcohol served in the ground

There is a cafe located on Sir Matt Busby Way called the famous United cafe but only hold 40 people also near it is a chippy called The Red Devils traditional Fish & Chip Shop

Fans are expected to be there 2 Hours prior Kick Off

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:29 - Jul 24 with 1752 viewsKenBoon

Tickets still available.

http://www.tickets.london2012.com/browse?form=search&tab=oly&sport=8213&event=&v
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:39 - Jul 24 with 1745 views442Dale

Any chance you could copy the rules email on here, Taz? Not seen one myself and we're going on Sunday.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:42 - Jul 24 with 1742 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:39 - Jul 24 by 442Dale

Any chance you could copy the rules email on here, Taz? Not seen one myself and we're going on Sunday.

http://www.london2012.com/spectators/

this is the link what were in my original email which is pretty much the same as what they've emailed me for Old Trafford & Millennium Stadium

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 18:41 - Jul 24 with 1696 views_dezzy

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:42 - Jul 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

http://www.london2012.com/spectators/

this is the link what were in my original email which is pretty much the same as what they've emailed me for Old Trafford & Millennium Stadium

does anybody know which stands the £20 £30 £40 tickets are for

KHBA

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 18:56 - Jul 24 with 1686 views_dezzy

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:29 - Jul 24 by KenBoon

Tickets still available.

http://www.tickets.london2012.com/browse?form=search&tab=oly&sport=8213&event=&v

Not for the GB match, i just tried to buy some

KHBA

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 19:11 - Jul 24 with 1665 viewsWill_RAFC

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 18:56 - Jul 24 by _dezzy

If you click request tickets it will tell you exactly where yours seats will be, you can then buy or reject them. GB game sold out ages ago.

Paid 30 for the GB game and sat back of lower tier on the side, level with the penalty area. Paid 20 for the Brazil game and sat central behind goal, upper tier.
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 19:32 - Jul 24 with 1651 viewschuckleberry

More info about the free shuttle buses/ free metrolink:

http://www.visitmanchester.com/articles/sport/the-olympic-football-tournament.as
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:28 - Jul 24 with 1601 viewsFondles

Surely its a home game taz?
Login to get fewer ads

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:31 - Jul 24 with 1599 views442Dale

Cheers people. That Brazil fixture on Sunday appears to be changing kick off time depending where you look. Always thought it was on first, but Olympics site has it later now.

Not too bothered about seeing the other game.

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:36 - Jul 24 with 1590 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:28 - Jul 24 by Fondles

Surely its a home game taz?

Feel like a away game as their not playing at Spotland Stadium & looks to be treated like a away game with the arrangements and having to get the train 4 countries in Manchester at once should be something very interesting

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:54 - Jul 24 with 1572 viewsSuddenLad

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 18:56 - Jul 24 by _dezzy

Seem to be plenty available here for the GB match in all categories.

http://www.tickets.london2012.com/eventdetails?id=0000455ACD530AEF

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 09:21 - Jul 25 with 1483 viewsThreeLions

Don't bother with the Trafford head for ex servicemans club at Trafford bar its alot cheaper.
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 10:58 - Jul 25 with 1444 viewspioneer

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:31 - Jul 24 by 442Dale

Cheers people. That Brazil fixture on Sunday appears to be changing kick off time depending where you look. Always thought it was on first, but Olympics site has it later now.

Not too bothered about seeing the other game.

I hope not, I have to leave after the first game so bought the ticket knowing that Brazil play first.

But knowing Sebast**d Coe he will do whatever the money boys say.

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 11:19 - Jul 25 with 1430 viewsTalkingSutty

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 09:21 - Jul 25 by ThreeLions

Don't bother with the Trafford head for ex servicemans club at Trafford bar its alot cheaper.

Good shout 3L, always worth a visit on cricket trips also.
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:16 - Jul 25 with 1356 viewsWill_RAFC

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 10:58 - Jul 25 by pioneer

I hope not, I have to leave after the first game so bought the ticket knowing that Brazil play first.

But knowing Sebast**d Coe he will do whatever the money boys say.

BBC say kick off times are - Egypt v New Zealand (1200) and Brazil v Belarus (1500). Not fair on people like yourself as it was advertised the other way round.
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 19:49 - Jul 25 with 1309 viewsNTDale

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:16 - Jul 25 by Will_RAFC

BBC say kick off times are - Egypt v New Zealand (1200) and Brazil v Belarus (1500). Not fair on people like yourself as it was advertised the other way round.

As I work at Old Trafford I have been going through security measures all week, expect it to be vey congested and make sure you leave plenty of time to get into the ground. Not too sure why Brazil got moved but it is definitely now at 1500
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:31 - Jul 25 with 1283 views442Dale

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 19:49 - Jul 25 by NTDale

As I work at Old Trafford I have been going through security measures all week, expect it to be vey congested and make sure you leave plenty of time to get into the ground. Not too sure why Brazil got moved but it is definitely now at 1500

So they're ready for a few fans turning up later on and during the first game then?!

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:38 - Jul 25 with 1277 viewsNTDale

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:31 - Jul 25 by 442Dale

So they're ready for a few fans turning up later on and during the first game then?!

I would guess so, just be aware that it is similar to airport security and will take longer than usual
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:50 - Jul 25 with 1274 views442Dale

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 20:38 - Jul 25 by NTDale

I would guess so, just be aware that it is similar to airport security and will take longer than usual

Cheers. Will check suitcase doesn't weigh too much.

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 08:32 - Jul 26 with 1224 viewsdownunder

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:16 - Jul 25 by Will_RAFC

Both games will have the kickoffs delayed a further 5 minutes, as the referee will first need to explain the off side rule to the teams.

((dives for cover to avoid feminist abuse)
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 10:26 - Jul 26 with 1198 viewspioneer

Given the switch in kick off times (thank you Mr Coe you A**hole) I have a ticket for sunday , stretford end block WU203 £20 if anyone wants to buy it.

I shall be at the Hull game on Saturday (main stand) - just send me a pm and we can meet at the game.

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 15:43 - Jul 26 with 1158 viewsgizmo

might be an idea to make that one a sticky for the new season, to benefit all the united fans on here so they know where their ground is.....

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 15:54 - Jul 26 with 1152 viewsphomem

Olympic football - nah not for me
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:19 - Jul 26 with 1118 viewsheywooddale

Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 15:43 - Jul 26 by gizmo

might be an idea to make that one a sticky for the new season, to benefit all the united fans on here so they know where their ground is.....

Why would they need to know where the ground is?? They already know where it is.

It's on Sky!!
Away Day Guide SPECIAL: Team Great Britain v Senegal at Old Trafford on 17:58 - Jul 26 with 1092 viewssandylaner1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024