Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update video from Coleman on Dale Player 16:57 - Aug 3 with 2740 viewsheywooddale

Not posted on the main site though

http://www.player.rochdaleafc.co.uk/latest-news/article/2870505/date/20120803143

The gist of it is;

Joey T was in Colemans plans, but chose to leave for footballing reasons.
We didn't get as much as we possibly could have done if it had gone to tribunal.

Puteril and Craney are likely to be offered short term deals

He's got a couple of targets but nothing concrete at the moment, also got a couple in on trial. Would like to get a recognised frontman in before the Barnsley game.

Will possible be organising a couple of games this week to get more full games into players.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Update video from Coleman on Dale Player on 13:55 - Aug 4 with 2591 viewsdale10

i hope he is jokeing about puteril awfull what i've seen of him should be shown the door now and as for craney he would be better off in hornets front row
Update video from Coleman on Dale Player on 13:57 - Aug 4 with 2584 viewsSalwaDale

Update video from Coleman on Dale Player on 13:55 - Aug 4 by dale10

i hope he is jokeing about puteril awfull what i've seen of him should be shown the door now and as for craney he would be better off in hornets front row

Fair points, I'm sure you are far more knowledgeable about what is required than John Coleman.

TBBT

Update video from Coleman on Dale Player on 14:01 - Aug 4 with 2576 viewsphomem

It's a numbers game though we've a 19 man squad including Watson, minivan, abadaki. They have a bit of experience the fact it's short term would show they haven't convinced enough and are expendable
Update video from Coleman on Dale Player on 14:42 - Aug 4 with 2527 viewsRalphs12

Putteril at least offers someone willing to drive forwards which is something we dont have to much have at the minute.

Wont be on a big wage.

Crainey I hope when he regains his fitness will be a decent stand in for us at the very least.
Update video from Coleman on Dale Player on 15:44 - Aug 4 with 2456 viewselectricblue

JT couldnt have been much in JC plans if he went elsewhere for football reasons..
Perhaps JC if you played him more often and in a favorable position JT might have stayed..
Instead McConville comes on trial Dales loss in my eyes..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024