Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms 15:14 - Aug 9 with 3516 viewsheywooddale

Wise decision i think, will give them chance to prove themselves and also allow us to look for better if they don't. Puterill also gives us an extra bit of attacking depth, which doesn't hurt.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/craney-and-putterill-sign-301907.aspx
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 15:16 - Aug 9 with 3505 viewsChaffRAFC

Been fairly impressed with the pair of them really. Putterill has impressed me more than Craney through pre-season but Craney was also excellent when he came on on Tuesday night. All for this decision. The squad is taking shape nicely now I feel.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 18:06 - Aug 9 with 3250 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Glad we are supporting these two,without getting locked into a possibly expensive deal, at least for the time being.

They need to show their fitness and hopefully they will remain keen to impress onto a longer term deal.....good for both parties.

There is always uncertainty for the players and I hope no other club steps in to offer a better deal behind our backs.
Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 18:25 - Aug 9 with 3211 viewsBeechball

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 18:06 - Aug 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Glad we are supporting these two,without getting locked into a possibly expensive deal, at least for the time being.

They need to show their fitness and hopefully they will remain keen to impress onto a longer term deal.....good for both parties.

There is always uncertainty for the players and I hope no other club steps in to offer a better deal behind our backs.

From what I've seen of them I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 18:50 - Aug 9 with 3159 viewsRoChDaLe

i think ray putterill has been very good and adds something different to the squad hes not a winger but hes a attacking centre midfielder!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 19:13 - Aug 9 with 3104 viewsolympicdale

I think we should have offered Putteril maybe a 6 month contract, protect ourselves, if he proves to be good, from someone coming and snapping him up, think he could cause a few problems for L2 defencders, not too bothered 'bout Craney though.

Life is a game of fate.

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 19:48 - Aug 9 with 3029 viewsphomem

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 19:13 - Aug 9 by olympicdale

I think we should have offered Putteril maybe a 6 month contract, protect ourselves, if he proves to be good, from someone coming and snapping him up, think he could cause a few problems for L2 defencders, not too bothered 'bout Craney though.

What Coleman has done makes sense, proove yourself. Better that than do a bullard and have the player sign a huge contract and then not play him. 15k a week Dow the drain
Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 20:14 - Aug 9 with 2993 viewsolympicdale

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 19:48 - Aug 9 by phomem

What Coleman has done makes sense, proove yourself. Better that than do a bullard and have the player sign a huge contract and then not play him. 15k a week Dow the drain

was never fit enough or in right state of mind to play for most of it, it just shows once they get their big contract.....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 21:33 - Aug 9 with 2896 viewsTalkingSutty

Craney and Puterill signed on Non Contract Terms on 19:13 - Aug 9 by olympicdale

From what i have seen of these two and going off their careers to date, both are not lacking when it comes to their playing credentials.
For me its just a question of fitness, get that right and i think we will have two very good players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024