Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords 13:11 - Aug 30 with 6931 viewsheywooddale

The Club are now the new landlords.

Also the shirts have been mounted in Studds

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ratcliffe-suite-takeover-342798.aspx
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 23:52 - Aug 30 with 1229 viewsroccydaleian

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:51 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

ah well i know the person to blame and i believe in karma so bad things happen to bad people but who do i speak to about deputing it then at the club?

You must have been a reet tw@t in a previous life Tazcadge.
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 00:03 - Aug 31 with 1217 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 23:52 - Aug 30 by roccydaleian

You must have been a reet tw@t in a previous life Tazcadge.

i couldn't care what you think tbh instead of focusing on my life you should look at your own Mr Roccy Kiss Fan

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 00:07 - Aug 31 with 1212 viewsroccydaleian

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 00:03 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

i couldn't care what you think tbh instead of focusing on my life you should look at your own Mr Roccy Kiss Fan

OK. Cheers, thanks for the advice.
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 07:29 - Aug 31 with 1179 viewsG_Dale

I guess the dale bar is included in this lease? I also guess Patrick has moved into the pineapple under the sea with sponge bob?

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024