Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes 17:03 - Oct 27 with 2165 viewsSW17_RRR

Doesn't want to lose a game but hasn't got the bollocks to win one!

SWP out Mackie in, we had feck all to lose to day we shouldve thrown the kitachen sink at the gunners...........ffs
Mark Hughes on 17:05 - Oct 27 with 2148 viewsBrightonhoop

I thought we looked good at times today and lead spirited display at times. Lots of promise until M'Bia imploded. Hughes cannot account for every single action by a player on the field ffs. We are all reliant on players having more intelligence than an ameba. M'bia hasn't.
Mark Hughes on 17:14 - Oct 27 with 2124 viewsSW17_RRR

I'm sure the performance was ok, but this is a results business and hughes is getting paid hansomely for being @ the helm. Hughes was a CF himself, attack, attack, attack!!!!!!!!!

we've got more players sent off than most recently and that has got to be down to discipline. believe me i love rangers and I'm not a hater etc but remember how long it took us to get back here - this is making me cry.
Mark Hughes on 17:40 - Oct 27 with 2086 viewsashward

He's turning in to Warnock, but with less points. It will all end in tears in Jan with someone new coming in spending more money on average players but promising the earth.
Mark Hughes on 17:41 - Oct 27 with 2078 viewsLewes_r

Mark Hughes on 17:05 - Oct 27 by Brightonhoop

I thought we looked good at times today and lead spirited display at times. Lots of promise until M'Bia imploded. Hughes cannot account for every single action by a player on the field ffs. We are all reliant on players having more intelligence than an ameba. M'bia hasn't.

Stop talking sense and get with the vibe

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Mark Hughes on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 2064 viewsHollowayRanger

up to mbias red card it was 18-1 in shots

we dont attack so dont shoot, dont shoot dont score, dont score cant win,
end off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mark Hughes on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 2061 viewsSpiritofGregory

Mark Hughes on 17:05 - Oct 27 by Brightonhoop

It appears that we don't check the character of a player prior to signing them. It's impotant that a player has mental strength.
Mark Hughes on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 2059 viewsWeaverQPR

Mark Hughes on 17:46 - Oct 27 by HollowayRanger

up to mbias red card it was 18-1 in shots

we dont attack so dont shoot, dont shoot dont score, dont score cant win,
end off

defend well nick point? lose defender lose game.

@WeavQPR

Mark Hughes on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 2059 viewskropotkin41

Mark Hughes on 17:40 - Oct 27 by ashward

He's turning in to Warnock, but with less points. It will all end in tears in Jan with someone new coming in spending more money on average players but promising the earth.

I can't see them doing that. The thing is that when NW was sacked we weren't even in the relegation zone and had some points on the board.

MH escape act was built on earlier results.

We are currently 9 matches in with 3 points. If by the end of November we don't have - I think - at least another 9 then we are saring down the barrel of a gun.

Let's say we take 3 or 4 points from November, one win (false dawn) one draw and 3 defeats............ then we'll be 14 games for 6 or 7 points and we'll be adrift.... probably by 5 or 6 points and 1/3 of the season gone.

Grim. Either MH goes soon, picks up Rs performances massively in the next few weeks, or I reckon it's planning for away trips to Peterborough again for us!! And next season's relegation struggle could well be in a much less distinguished league and with a much less star-studded squad.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024