Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland 21:28 - Jan 27 with 12666 viewsClivert

I'll go for Steve Whitehall Vs Exeter in 1995.

Cross cushioned on the edge of the box and volleyed home.
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:29 - Jan 27 with 7546 viewsfitzochris

Holt's goal v Macc.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:32 - Jan 27 with 7521 viewsfitzochris

So many good ones to choose from. Paddy's v Hull in 2002 to secure our play-off spot was pretty special. But yeah, Whitehall, Peake, Connor, Simpson and Lambert hit some special ones too.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:34 - Jan 27 with 7503 viewsTVOS1907

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:29 - Jan 27 by fitzochris

Holt's goal v Macc.

Holt's goal v Dale for Shrewsbury was pretty special, tbf.

Andy Flounders v Lincoln (shameless plug to my YouTubing).

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:36 - Jan 27 with 7497 viewsClivert

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:32 - Jan 27 by fitzochris

So many good ones to choose from. Paddy's v Hull in 2002 to secure our play-off spot was pretty special. But yeah, Whitehall, Peake, Connor, Simpson and Lambert hit some special ones too.

Paul Connor scored so many spectacular goals at the back end of the 00/01 season, a real shame that he was never the same player after his injury the following season.
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 7475 viewsfitzochris

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:34 - Jan 27 by TVOS1907

Holt's goal v Dale for Shrewsbury was pretty special, tbf.

Andy Flounders v Lincoln (shameless plug to my YouTubing).

Yeah, the Shrews one... Forgot about that.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 7468 viewsfitzochris

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:36 - Jan 27 by Clivert

Paul Connor scored so many spectacular goals at the back end of the 00/01 season, a real shame that he was never the same player after his injury the following season.

Yep, those he rattled in when we battered Carlisle were pure class.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:49 - Jan 27 with 7447 viewsClivert

Perkins Vs Darlo also????
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:50 - Jan 27 with 7445 views442Dale

Frank Gamble v Peterborough '85, great chip. Peake v Carlisle was similar in '95.

Wakenshaw's still sticks out of course and if Bennett had scored that goal v York in a 1-0 win we'd be talking about it for years to come.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:56 - Jan 27 with 7422 viewsDaleaholic

Possibly Scott Warner v Torquay. Awesome.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:57 - Jan 27 with 7419 viewsTVOS1907

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:50 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

Frank Gamble v Peterborough '85, great chip. Peake v Carlisle was similar in '95.

Wakenshaw's still sticks out of course and if Bennett had scored that goal v York in a 1-0 win we'd be talking about it for years to come.

What about Frank Gamble's v Wrexham in November 1985?

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:58 - Jan 27 with 7417 viewsRalphs12

I'm terrible for remembering goals...

TK vs Chesterfield? Last second free kick I think...

Shaw vs maybe Barnet?

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:04 - Jan 27 with 7406 viewsfitzochris

If Darren Ryan's overhead kick had gone in against Donny cica 95, that would get my vote. Alas it was just as brilliantly tipped over the bar.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:05 - Jan 27 with 7399 views442Dale

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:04 - Jan 27 by fitzochris

If Darren Ryan's overhead kick had gone in against Donny cica 95, that would get my vote. Alas it was just as brilliantly tipped over the bar.

If that had gone in I'd have paid for his taxi back to Oswestry.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:07 - Jan 27 with 7394 viewsClivert

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:50 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

Having a vintage video night and watched that Peake goal, always thought that it looked better in The Sandy than what it did on TV.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:17 - Jan 27 with 7367 viewsmikehunt

Bennett's v York this season was a good 'un.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:23 - Jan 27 with 7348 views100notout

Ben Muirhead - penalty v Darlington to get us to Wembley

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:26 - Jan 27 with 7341 viewsNotEyreClue

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 21:56 - Jan 27 by Daleaholic

Possibly Scott Warner v Torquay. Awesome.

Was gonna post that mate...the best part about it was a friend of ours shouted' f**k off Warner' just as he was about the hit it, priceless!

Interesting that nobody's mentioned Kuqi's last season... has to be up there for me also

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:28 - Jan 27 with 7335 viewsJorDale

JLAA vs Huddersfield was quality
but perkins vs darlo will go to the grave with me
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:30 - Jan 27 with 7333 viewsdeeplishblue

Steve oshaunessy free kick v Scarborough.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:30 - Jan 27 with 7331 viewsroccydaleian

My fave
Best goal agin us
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:33 - Jan 27 with 7323 viewsClivert

Was it Cav who scored from miles out for Accy when they beat us during the promotion season?

I remember a Robbie Wakenshaw scissor kick against somebody from my youth.
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:34 - Jan 27 with 7319 viewsBeechball

One from a forgotten player from a best-forgotten season - Brian Stanton v Aldershot 1987. You could also pick from quite a few Andy Milner head down, beat 5 players and score contenders.
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:35 - Jan 27 with 7318 viewsphomem

Have to agree with holts goal for the shrews

I'd add to that dagnalls goal for his hattrick on his comeback. Not the most spectacular bit what a story
Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 23:02 - Jan 27 with 7272 views442Dale

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:33 - Jan 27 by Clivert

Was it Cav who scored from miles out for Accy when they beat us during the promotion season?

That was THAT goal v Halifax when we nearly went down.

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 23:14 - Jan 27 with 7248 viewsTVOS1907

Best goal that you've seen scored at Spotland on 22:33 - Jan 27 by Clivert

Think it was Symes who scored the long ranger.

Cavanagh scored against us for Accy in Jan 2009, but we still won 3-1.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024