Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back..... 21:33 - Feb 23 with 3356 viewsrichfoad32

Thought I'd have a go at one of these threads although there's really not a a lot you can say about that game. Was two teams really lacking any creative edge and neither deserved to win it. I can only get to games down south and the difference between the performance today and the last game I saw at Dagenham was not particularly noticeable although Hilly's first mandate was to make us harder to beat and we do look less likely to concede to be fair. Cansdell-Sheriff and Edwards look a solid enough pairing although their distribution was awful at times and I don't know if the pitch was cutting up or it was a poor choice of footwear but the amount of times Edwards hit the deck was incredible.

We need Bobby Grant back simple as, I know he's a liability discipline wise but today we lacked any sort of threat going forward save for one Gornell snap shot that was tipped over. Gornell battled to little effect and Gorgeous ran around to even less. Grimes looked hungry enough in his 15 min cameo and how he's not starting over Donnelly is beyond me. Gornell looks like he might be carrying a bit of weight around the middle to me.

MOM for me was JK who kept running and trying to make things happen. He also did a pretty good job on Davids (who I thought had a good game, using his experience to get Bennett booked at one point).

I don't want to come across as too negative. We battled hard for the point and nobody can say we didn't deserve it. Just need a couple of wins to banish any lingering fears of being dragged into a scrap at the wrong end of the table.....starting on Tuesday night would be nice.

Just got back..... on 21:38 - Feb 23 with 3304 viewsRoChDaLe

gornell looks in shape to me, but he needs to learn how to take a first touch of a football cause thats the key

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Just got back..... on 21:39 - Feb 23 with 3301 viewsrichfoad32

Forgot to say that anyone that was clamouring for BBM to be put into the team for his 'set piece ability' would have been disappointed today. The amount of corners and free kicks he took that failed to beat the first man was woeful.
Just got back..... on 00:45 - Feb 24 with 3088 viewsTVOS1907

Bennett didn't get booked; it was BBM, Rose & Jones.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Just got back..... on 08:41 - Feb 24 with 2942 viewsmodelboydave

A good summary. My texted match report to my dad simply read. Nowt happened.

It wasn't a good spectacle, perhaps the highlight was the tazbot and the bloke from Swansea doing some kind of bizarre chanting in the first half, it reminded me of one if them X factor auditions you get at the start of the series, was half in tandem , I'm not really sure who the lead singer was, they kind of egged each other on, without realising it I think. Nice chaps though.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Just got back..... on 09:34 - Feb 24 with 2869 viewsNorthernSou1

Just got back..... on 08:41 - Feb 24 by modelboydave

A good summary. My texted match report to my dad simply read. Nowt happened.

It wasn't a good spectacle, perhaps the highlight was the tazbot and the bloke from Swansea doing some kind of bizarre chanting in the first half, it reminded me of one if them X factor auditions you get at the start of the series, was half in tandem , I'm not really sure who the lead singer was, they kind of egged each other on, without realising it I think. Nice chaps though.

Not sure where the chant "what's it like to rent a training ground" came from needless to say, it didn't catch on!

My MOTM would go to Rhys Bennett.
Just got back..... on 09:50 - Feb 24 with 2838 views442Dale

Just got back..... on 09:34 - Feb 24 by NorthernSou1

Not sure where the chant "what's it like to rent a training ground" came from needless to say, it didn't catch on!

Was that chant aimed at us?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Just got back..... on 13:05 - Feb 24 with 2622 viewsRAFCRuss

Just got back..... on 09:34 - Feb 24 by NorthernSou1

best chant i heard was barnet fans singing 'your just a small team in yorkshire' it had the whole dale contingent in stitches
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024