Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non League 17:11 - Mar 2 with 6261 viewsDaleFan7

Everything minus the stadium about this club is non league and if something doesnt change soon our position in the footballing system will also reflect this.
Non League on 18:23 - Mar 2 with 6118 viewsR442D

Non League on 18:25 - Mar 2 with 6077 viewsNotEyreClue

Insightful post.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Non League on 18:29 - Mar 2 with 6055 viewsNotEyreClue

Insightful post.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Non League on 19:01 - Mar 2 with 5972 viewsolympicdale

you do have a point in a way. The way the club has been run has been relevant to that of a non league outfit, the way the commercial department is non existent, the total lack of forethought at the highest level, unless the board start getting their act together we could very well find ourselves non league, but hey, isnt that what a couple on the board want anyway..

Life is a game of fate.

Non League on 19:05 - Mar 2 with 5939 viewsNewbury_Dale

Olympicdale - you've made this inference on more than one thread today...suggesting that certain board members want us relegated. Whats your basis for this suggestion ?
Non League on 19:08 - Mar 2 with 5916 viewsDaleFan7

Non League on 19:01 - Mar 2 by olympicdale

you do have a point in a way. The way the club has been run has been relevant to that of a non league outfit, the way the commercial department is non existent, the total lack of forethought at the highest level, unless the board start getting their act together we could very well find ourselves non league, but hey, isnt that what a couple on the board want anyway..

It's not just that, the majority of our squad is, our crowd sizes are, our budgets more than likely are.
Non League on 19:22 - Mar 2 with 5893 viewsolympicdale

Non League on 19:05 - Mar 2 by Newbury_Dale

Olympicdale - you've made this inference on more than one thread today...suggesting that certain board members want us relegated. Whats your basis for this suggestion ?

it was posted a while back, after a conversation with a board member, it was said that at least one board member would not mind this club going in to non league.

Life is a game of fate.

Non League on 19:39 - Mar 2 with 5856 viewsNewbury_Dale

Who ?
Login to get fewer ads

Non League on 19:51 - Mar 2 with 5825 viewsolympicdale

Non League on 19:39 - Mar 2 by Newbury_Dale

Who ?

I'm not going to name the poster/s, I'm just going on what was said, to people, supposedly in high places at the club.

Life is a game of fate.

Non League on 21:03 - Mar 2 with 5745 viewsroccydaleian

Non League on 19:22 - Mar 2 by olympicdale

it was posted a while back, after a conversation with a board member, it was said that at least one board member would not mind this club going in to non league.

Bollocks. Back this up.
Non League on 21:07 - Mar 2 with 5730 viewsSwissdale

Non League on 21:03 - Mar 2 by roccydaleian

Bollocks. Back this up.

Absolute bollocks. Don't even bother entertaining these people. Same type of idiot that used to say "the board don't want us to go up"
Non League on 21:33 - Mar 2 with 5689 viewsR442D

Non League on 19:01 - Mar 2 by olympicdale

you're an idiot.

'isn't that what a couple on the board want anyway'

no. because if they genuinely shared that view -especially in front of the board, then they wouldn't be on the board would they?

People need to start getting a grip around here.

We are not heading to relegation, because we lose and draw a couple of games.

As Hill said (words to the effect) in his last interview, its going to take time to build the foundations of this club and make it strong again.

so chill out.

Stop blaming the board too.
No. The guy who runs the commercial department isn't great.

But if you want do something about it, then voice it at the next fans AGM.

And in the mean time, do you part, by dragging your family & friends to the games and start blabbing on about the club to everyone.

As for the board. Support them.

They have VERY little to work with, we all know that.
So pay them the respect they deserve for giving & maintaining us a football club to support.

Support the players.
Make a few new songs up.

*Spread yourselves around the stand, so when it comes to sing, its not just coming from the same old congregation at the back of the stand. It'll encourage others (who usually don't make a peep) around you to join in, if its coming from all over.

Oh and back Hilly.
No he doesn't have flickers.
But he still has their old tactics and a few new tricks.
He's a proven manager for us and I trust him to pull us back up and like he said, give us the foundations we need again.

Rant over.

p.s
Time to believe.

*Really worth giving that idea a go.
Non League on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 5670 viewsAtThePeake

Non League on 19:51 - Mar 2 by olympicdale

I'm not going to name the poster/s, I'm just going on what was said, to people, supposedly in high places at the club.

Tazzy, is that you?

Tangled up in blue.

Non League on 21:49 - Mar 2 with 5643 viewsphomem

Non League on 19:22 - Mar 2 by olympicdale

Think you've been fed a line there l. Absolute shite
Non League on 10:36 - Mar 3 with 5545 viewsaleanddale

Non League on 21:33 - Mar 2 by R442D

you're an idiot.

'isn't that what a couple on the board want anyway'

no. because if they genuinely shared that view -especially in front of the board, then they wouldn't be on the board would they?

People need to start getting a grip around here.

We are not heading to relegation, because we lose and draw a couple of games.

As Hill said (words to the effect) in his last interview, its going to take time to build the foundations of this club and make it strong again.

so chill out.

Stop blaming the board too.
No. The guy who runs the commercial department isn't great.

But if you want do something about it, then voice it at the next fans AGM.

And in the mean time, do you part, by dragging your family & friends to the games and start blabbing on about the club to everyone.

As for the board. Support them.

They have VERY little to work with, we all know that.
So pay them the respect they deserve for giving & maintaining us a football club to support.

Support the players.
Make a few new songs up.

*Spread yourselves around the stand, so when it comes to sing, its not just coming from the same old congregation at the back of the stand. It'll encourage others (who usually don't make a peep) around you to join in, if its coming from all over.

Oh and back Hilly.
No he doesn't have flickers.
But he still has their old tactics and a few new tricks.
He's a proven manager for us and I trust him to pull us back up and like he said, give us the foundations we need again.

Rant over.

p.s
Time to believe.

*Really worth giving that idea a go.

Well said.

OD have a think on!
Non League on 11:03 - Mar 3 with 5512 viewsPotterDale

Non League on 21:37 - Mar 2 by AtThePeake

Tazzy, is that you?

Not ennouf speling misteaks
Non League on 11:15 - Mar 3 with 5491 viewsRalphs12

Support the players.
Make a few new songs up. *

* It amazes me this year how few songs we have for the players. I guess this is a sign of how far removed we feel from the players of late.
Non League on 13:15 - Mar 3 with 5422 viewsolympicdale

Non League on 21:03 - Mar 2 by roccydaleian

Bollocks. Back this up.

I just want it on record that I did not hear this first hand. I am only going by a conversation on this board last year, it was said that there was at least one member of the board that wouldn't mind if we went non league, and that they would also gladly pay the supporters trust off, to stop them intruding. I don't necessarily believe either of these, because any such remarks would make their position/s untenable, don't shoot the messenger, guess I felt those saying it originally had more information than they had.

Life is a game of fate.

Non League on 20:31 - Mar 4 with 5118 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Non League on 13:15 - Mar 3 by olympicdale

I just want it on record that I did not hear this first hand. I am only going by a conversation on this board last year, it was said that there was at least one member of the board that wouldn't mind if we went non league, and that they would also gladly pay the supporters trust off, to stop them intruding. I don't necessarily believe either of these, because any such remarks would make their position/s untenable, don't shoot the messenger, guess I felt those saying it originally had more information than they had.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024