Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assistance please 21:48 - Mar 26 with 2275 viewsboffley

I seem to have inadvertently put one of the message board posters on "ignore". How do I reverse the process please?

Thanks in anticipation.
Assistance please on 21:54 - Mar 26 with 2261 viewsShun

Click on Edit Profile in the top right of this page, then at the bottom will be a list of Ignored Users. I think you can change it in there.
Assistance please on 21:57 - Mar 26 with 2250 viewsboffley

Assistance please on 21:54 - Mar 26 by Shun

Click on Edit Profile in the top right of this page, then at the bottom will be a list of Ignored Users. I think you can change it in there.

Thanks a bundle. That's worked.
Assistance please on 22:06 - Mar 26 with 2221 viewsR17ALE

Assistance please on 21:57 - Mar 26 by boffley

Thanks a bundle. That's worked.

I presume you've got PDiddy on your list. The number of times I see the "Pdiddys post has been ignored" on this screen is alarming. Every thread. I cant believe that there is anybody who hasn't taken up this site's option to ignore possibly the most boring poster ever to have landed on these shores. Pops is far better!

And, Pdiddy, don't reply to me, I can't read it you boring fart.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Assistance please on 23:02 - Mar 26 with 2122 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Assistance please on 22:06 - Mar 26 by R17ALE

I presume you've got PDiddy on your list. The number of times I see the "Pdiddys post has been ignored" on this screen is alarming. Every thread. I cant believe that there is anybody who hasn't taken up this site's option to ignore possibly the most boring poster ever to have landed on these shores. Pops is far better!

And, Pdiddy, don't reply to me, I can't read it you boring fart.

Diddzz is n't a bad sort really.......a closet Dale fan in Bucket land.

Let him be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024