Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract 18:38 - Apr 1 with 20397 viewsheywooddale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract according to Richard Partington on twitter
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:39 - Apr 1 with 7667 viewschuckleberry

Also from twitter:
Board acknowledge fact club regressed during Hill's time away & will take time to rebuild infrastructure Hill had in place during 1st spell
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:41 - Apr 1 with 7627 viewsmacro

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:39 - Apr 1 by chuckleberry

Also from twitter:
Board acknowledge fact club regressed during Hill's time away & will take time to rebuild infrastructure Hill had in place during 1st spell

Sports science etc shoes the regression let alone the league position
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:42 - Apr 1 with 7612 viewsSuddenLad

Never mind the 'talking' get the pen and paper on the desk and send for the photographer.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:42 - Apr 1 with 7616 viewsThreeLions

oh FFS
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:47 - Apr 1 with 7579 views442Dale

That after match interview on Friday and the subsequent reaction may have had the desired effect.

The tweets also mention more in Wednesday's Ob. With lots of MASSIVE pictures.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:49 - Apr 1 with 7556 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:42 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

oh FFS

who else do you want that we could possibly afford then? I get that people wont have forgiven him for how he left, but you cant deny he is the best man for the job.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:51 - Apr 1 with 7530 viewsThreeLions

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:49 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

who else do you want that we could possibly afford then? I get that people wont have forgiven him for how he left, but you cant deny he is the best man for the job.

Anybody but the liar
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:53 - Apr 1 with 7505 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:51 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

Anybody but the liar

You must mean Coleman

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:55 - Apr 1 with 7494 viewschuckleberry

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:53 - Apr 1 by SuddenLad

You must mean Coleman

Or Eyre?
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 18:59 - Apr 1 with 7464 views49thseason

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:00 - Apr 1 with 7438 views442Dale

Anybody but the liar

What's he said that was far worse than any other manager ever?

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:02 - Apr 1 with 7417 viewsolympicdale

Anybody but the liar

I guess you've never told a lie in your life then. I, along with most was furious in how he left, but this is a different Keith Hill to the one that left, and he is the best one we could get, and should be bloody lucky we have him back. Would you rather we appoint Jim Gannon on the basis that he isnt Hill, how is that supportive of the good of the team.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:07 - Apr 1 with 7363 viewsThreeLions

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:02 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

I guess you've never told a lie in your life then. I, along with most was furious in how he left, but this is a different Keith Hill to the one that left, and he is the best one we could get, and should be bloody lucky we have him back. Would you rather we appoint Jim Gannon on the basis that he isnt Hill, how is that supportive of the good of the team.

You may not like my viewpoint but tough I stand by it and there are lots out there who have the same as me. If he's here next season I wont be spitting my dummy out like some on here did with Coleman as I support the Dale not the manager.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:11 - Apr 1 with 7324 viewsPDIDDY

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:07 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

You may not like my viewpoint but tough I stand by it and there are lots out there who have the same as me. If he's here next season I wont be spitting my dummy out like some on here did with Coleman as I support the Dale not the manager.

Do you a swap

Gissa job

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:12 - Apr 1 with 7318 viewsThreeLions

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:11 - Apr 1 by PDIDDY

Do you a swap

Ok rather have a barmy c*nt than a serial bullshitter
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:14 - Apr 1 with 7299 viewschuckleberry

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:12 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

Serial?
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:14 - Apr 1 with 7289 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:07 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

It should always be the team ahead of the manager, but the team is a reflection of the manager, and some of the hi-jynx that were going on under Coleman were a reflection of him, fully justified critisism in my eyes that he received for what he was turning our team in to.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:22 - Apr 1 with 7218 views442Dale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:12 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

What exactly has Hill done specifically?

I was never the greatest fan of his interviews over the years, but he's still the best available manager for this football club.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:26 - Apr 1 with 7196 viewsThreeLions

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:14 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

It should always be the team ahead of the manager, but the team is a reflection of the manager, and some of the hi-jynx that were going on under Coleman were a reflection of him, fully justified critisism in my eyes that he received for what he was turning our team in to.

I didnt want Coleman on his appointment either but carried on supporting the Club/team as I will under hill. You know its great democracy it lets you have your own views and lets you have your say. Sometimes this place is a mirror of 1930's Germany.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:30 - Apr 1 with 7162 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:26 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

I didnt want Coleman on his appointment either but carried on supporting the Club/team as I will under hill. You know its great democracy it lets you have your own views and lets you have your say. Sometimes this place is a mirror of 1930's Germany.

I never stopped supporting the team under Coleman, but I began to grow disillusioned with what we becoming, it didn't feel like our club anymore. Hill coming back has already brought that connection between the team back, and there is a much better feel good factor returning. Everyone deserves an opinion, but supporting the team is wanting the best man for the job, and at this moment, Hill is just that.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:33 - Apr 1 with 7141 viewsRalphs12

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:30 - Apr 1 by olympicdale

I never stopped supporting the team under Coleman, but I began to grow disillusioned with what we becoming, it didn't feel like our club anymore. Hill coming back has already brought that connection between the team back, and there is a much better feel good factor returning. Everyone deserves an opinion, but supporting the team is wanting the best man for the job, and at this moment, Hill is just that.

He's said he will support the team no matter what. Fair play to 3L for that, some couldn't/wouldn't do that.
Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:35 - Apr 1 with 7122 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:26 - Apr 1 by ThreeLions

Bit harsh that 3L.

We surely ALL support the team ahead of the manager and we all have differing opinions about who could/should be in the managerial seat, but despite what has happened in the past, it's the future that matters.

Keith Hill is, in the opinion of most it seems, the best man to take the team and club forward and away from the dross that we have seen since he left.

Steve Eyre was a nice bloke who was completely out of his depth. Coleman was the worst thing that happened to Dale in a generation and I will never forget the way he sullied the name and reputation of the club both on and off the field. Inexcusable.

I don't see any candidate more suited to the job than Keith Hill.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:37 - Apr 1 with 7107 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:33 - Apr 1 by Ralphs12

He's said he will support the team no matter what. Fair play to 3L for that, some couldn't/wouldn't do that.

I never understood the sort of people who boycott games just because they hate a manager, how is that supporting the team, they come on and state they support the team no matter what though.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:38 - Apr 1 with 7101 viewsChaffRAFC

3L has stuck to his guns, his choice, I don't agree with it but he's entitled to it. The club comes before anything, a manager, a player, if he doesn't like the manager (and I know he hasn't since the day he left), it's his choice.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Keith Hill in talks over a 3 year contract on 19:38 - Apr 1 with 7100 viewsShun

EXCITING
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024