Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PFA 20:18 - Apr 29 with 1647 viewsjonesy

We went up to London yesterday for a day out and on the way back to the car I decided to go down Park Lane to see the car showrooms. Turned out it was the PFA do. Not much action but saw Grant Holt going in and told him I enjoyed watching him at Rochdale. He said he enjoyed his time with Rochdale but moved on to patures new. Seemed very sensible. Phil Brown went in looking less orange. Theo Paphitas came in a chrome plated Range Rover. Van Persie arrived looking quite casually dressed. Lots on dinner jackets and shaved heads! Did not recognise lots. Apparently also a back way in to hotel so missed a few! Freezing cold. Bloody annoying bagpipe player. Good place if you are interested in cars!
PFA on 20:34 - Apr 29 with 1622 viewsmacro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22346517

well played PFA having your comedian use racist language at the awards ceremony... oops
PFA on 20:54 - Apr 29 with 1574 viewsDaley_Lama

Hiring Reginald G was a comedy mistake which somebody deserves hanging for, irrespective of language used.

Poll: DF in or out

PFA on 16:27 - Apr 30 with 1421 viewsThe_DJ

PFA on 20:34 - Apr 29 by macro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22346517

well played PFA having your comedian use racist language at the awards ceremony... oops

How on earth can the case against Grant have got this far when the PFA sanction similar behaviour.
PFA on 16:55 - Apr 30 with 1369 viewsSuddenLad

PFA on 16:27 - Apr 30 by The_DJ

How on earth can the case against Grant have got this far when the PFA sanction similar behaviour.

Your Honour, I represent Mr. Grant in these proceedings.

I now call Mr. Gordon Taylor to the witness box.

So............it seems it's OK for some.........

When asked whether it was a mistake to allow Hunter to perform,
Taylor replied: 'No, no, don't be silly. Are you serious?
'I think there were a few raised eyebrows over the comedian, but that is the sort of thing you can't control. It was unfortunate. He is a professional comedian.

That clears that up then Mr. Taylor. It's only wrong when it suits YOU.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

PFA on 17:52 - Apr 30 with 1310 viewsMoonyDale

PFA on 16:55 - Apr 30 by SuddenLad

Your Honour, I represent Mr. Grant in these proceedings.

I now call Mr. Gordon Taylor to the witness box.

So............it seems it's OK for some.........

When asked whether it was a mistake to allow Hunter to perform,
Taylor replied: 'No, no, don't be silly. Are you serious?
'I think there were a few raised eyebrows over the comedian, but that is the sort of thing you can't control. It was unfortunate. He is a professional comedian.

That clears that up then Mr. Taylor. It's only wrong when it suits YOU.

Funny though, if I were to utter the N word it would be classed as racist language. But I always thought that if it was said by someone of colour it was accepted as cultural....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024