Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) 13:42 - Jul 22 with 3598 viewsSW17_RRR

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 13:46 - Jul 22 with 3587 viewsRangersw12

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2013/07/22/karl-h

Fingers crossed it has fallen through
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:14 - Jul 22 with 3526 viewsNorthernr

You can never have too many central midfielders incapable of scoring or creating goals.
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:15 - Jul 22 with 3519 viewsadhoc_qpr

To force out Barton?
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:25 - Jul 22 with 3501 viewsbosh67

I can only think Barton is moving on and Derry is the only other tackle breaker in midfield. Henry would be a similar player but 5 years younger. Not a great fan of Henry to be honest but he can break up play... legs, ankles, etc.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:32 - Jul 22 with 3491 views1MoreBrightonR

Was talking to two Wolves season ticket holders at work and they both thought he was a really good player. Think the line "most of our fans dont have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to him" was said. They seem to be a minority though...
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:42 - Jul 22 with 3451 viewstoboboly

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:32 - Jul 22 by 1MoreBrightonR

Was talking to two Wolves season ticket holders at work and they both thought he was a really good player. Think the line "most of our fans dont have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to him" was said. They seem to be a minority though...

Having seen him live and on tv I have to say that he looks more and more like a James Harper type player. Ie; relegated from the PL and just keeps dropping.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:56 - Jul 22 with 3409 viewsfakekerby

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:14 - Jul 22 by Northernr

You can never have too many central midfielders incapable of scoring or creating goals.

I'm not saying Henry would be my choice, but we don't have central midfielders capable of stopping goals either IMO.

We have several central midfielders all capable of not a lot.
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:58 - Jul 22 with 3401 viewsjamois

It's the casablanca question for me really. Of all the leg-breakers, in all the towns, in all the world, he's going to walk into our club??? I understand the need for a ball-winning engine room, but is that really the best we can do? What's happened to our scouting department?!?!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Login to get fewer ads

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:02 - Jul 22 with 3393 viewsjamois

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:58 - Jul 22 by jamois

It's the casablanca question for me really. Of all the leg-breakers, in all the towns, in all the world, he's going to walk into our club??? I understand the need for a ball-winning engine room, but is that really the best we can do? What's happened to our scouting department?!?!

Hopefully things stay this way: http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/07/22/82029-33640551/?

Seems talks broke down, no agreement.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:03 - Jul 22 with 3392 viewsdaveB

i'm keeping an open mind on him, I hated Shaun Derry and always thought he was a useless thug until I saw him play for us
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:24 - Jul 22 with 3351 viewsolderR

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:14 - Jul 22 by Northernr

Or 30yr olds it seems.
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 3334 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Not too keen but as someone said, I also thought the same about Mr Derry.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:46 - Jul 22 with 3293 viewsbaz_qpr

With Mbia, Diakete and Barton on the way out and Derry with the best will in the world is not going to be first choice in an HR formation all season. We need a midfielder to do a bit of tackling given that Jenas, Park and Granero wont be doing any of that sort of thing
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:54 - Jul 22 with 3275 viewsexiled_dictator

Because he's a better footballer than his brother Lenny?

I would rather have someone inside the tent pissing out, than someone outside trying to piss in.

It seems obvious that he will leave Wolves and continue his career in The Championship, and just maybe he is good enough for us, will fit into the system that Harry will play, replace ageing players, or just be a good squad back-up player.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:56 - Jul 22 with 3268 viewskingsburyR

I back this signing.

We need a midfield stopper. Put the creative around him.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 18:47 - Jul 22 with 3175 viewsclassof93

Think he is a decent signing

He is free
Wages reasonable
Only have Derry that can do the same role
Experienced in championship and has won a promotion with wolves
Was captain so will provide leadership
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 18:54 - Jul 22 with 3158 viewsDieByYourSide

Why would we need Karl Henry?

Otherwise Harry might actually have to play Faurlin

Poll: And it's hi ho

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 19:27 - Jul 22 with 3120 viewsSW17_RRR

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 15:54 - Jul 22 by exiled_dictator

Because he's a better footballer than his brother Lenny?

I would rather have someone inside the tent pissing out, than someone outside trying to piss in.

It seems obvious that he will leave Wolves and continue his career in The Championship, and just maybe he is good enough for us, will fit into the system that Harry will play, replace ageing players, or just be a good squad back-up player.

I hope he's f**king funnier than his brother lenny???
Question: (n/t) on 19:32 - Jul 22 with 3114 viewsQPRDave

Why would we need Karl Henry???

Those teas won't make themselves you know!
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 19:43 - Jul 22 with 3098 viewsderbyhoop

Paying him £5k per week to force Barton's £65K out of the club????

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 20:39 - Jul 22 with 3065 viewsjonno

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 19:27 - Jul 22 by SW17_RRR

I hope he's f**king funnier than his brother lenny???

That wouldn't be difficult.
Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 21:53 - Jul 22 with 3020 viewsWeaverQPR

Medical tomo according to sky fella pete orourke on twitter

@WeavQPR

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 22:13 - Jul 22 with 2983 viewsnewgolddream

Question: Why would we need Karl Henry??? (n/t) on 14:15 - Jul 22 by adhoc_qpr

To force out Barton?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024