Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Lets Talk About Kevin' bury fans blog 16:16 - Aug 15 with 4253 viewsBrierls

I don't know how many people have seen the 'Lets Talk About Kevin' blog, but its worth a read. It's written by a rare breed of bury fan who don't take themselves or bury too seriously, but have an endless supply of material thanks to Kevin Blackwell and the #revolution...

The main page - http://buryarebackwards.wordpress.com/

The Damned Unknighted (Parts 1 & 2 in descending order) - http://buryarebackwards.wordpress.com/category/the-damned-un-knighted/
'Lets Talk About Kevin' bury fans blog on 16:27 - Aug 15 with 4224 viewssandylaner1

brilliant
'Lets Talk About Kevin' bury fans blog on 16:51 - Aug 15 with 4175 viewsTTNYear

Aye the chap who does it posted a link to it on the mon... Er ...bury board and Bradley in his 'wisdom' accused him of being a fail fan from the off... Daft dick. No apology like.

Back to the blog, it disproves the theory that bury fans haven't got a sense of humour.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

'Lets Talk About Kevin' bury fans blog on 17:35 - Aug 15 with 4108 viewsDaley_Lama

It's very good indeed, I like the blogs from Big Jesse myself.

Poll: DF in or out

'Lets Talk About Kevin' bury fans blog on 07:49 - Aug 16 with 3912 viewsaleanddale

Quite Briliant.

One bURY fan who i could actually like!!!
'Lets Talk About Kevin' bury fans blog on 20:27 - Aug 16 with 3677 views442Dale

"that's the real quiz"

Good effort.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

'Lets Talk About Kevin' bury fans blog on 22:16 - Aug 16 with 3601 viewsR17ALE

One swallow does not a summer make.

bury fans are still humourless, dull and mongs*.

And they take themselves far too seriously as though their club actually matters.

It doesn't. Just like we don't.

*apparently the word mong is widely accepted as a term for a bury fan browsing various football forums. Looks like we will have to ditch bucket!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024