Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team 20:06 - Sep 16 with 4441 viewsBrierls

For those who play Ultimate Team on FIFA, the FIFA 14 Web App is now available so you can get a head start on building your squad before FIFA 14 is released...

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team

In addition to your starter pack (you can't trade any of your starter pack) you get bonus packs depending on the numer of years you've played, and also a daily gift when you logon that day. Think I've had 4 or 5 gold players in the free packs, but none of them from the EPL.

So far I've managed to trade to a point where 9 out of my starting 11 are Gold Premier League players, with the addition of the Dale club badge and home & away kits.
FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 10:25 - Sep 17 with 4362 viewsRochblue

I wondered why my starter pack players would get me zero coins when I tried to quick sell them! Not managed to get any decent players yet myself, just a few fringe Premier Golds that are rated at less than 80, though I do have about 5k from trading so far.

Liking the accuracy of the Dale shirt too, can't wait to see the full kits in-game and not just on the cards.

PS. Your Avatar is my brew coaster.
FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 22:07 - Sep 17 with 4269 viewsroccydaleian

roccy jnr has been given the bUry badge..... Ha! Not impressed
FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 22:17 - Sep 17 with 4263 viewsBrierls

My starting XI is made up of mid to late 70's EPL players. A decent base to build on once the game is released, hopefully I'll move through the divisions and earn a decent amount of coins. I've pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition so hoping for some luck in the 'free' Gold packs, but not holding my breath.

I've not had any EPL players in my packs. Best player I've had is a French CF rated 75 in my starter pack. I don't play a CF, and I can't sell him cause he came in my starter pack. I've had some half decent low to mid 70 rated German, Spanish and Italian Gold players and traded. Currently at 5919 on the Trading, but its been spent assembling the EPL starting XI.

Prices are going through the roof now! I'm trying to get an EPL RB and a LB, so I've got good chemistry for my starting XI, but we're talking 850 for them now when I could have got them for 500 a couple of days ago if I had the coins! Its frustrating but I'm glad I got a head start.
FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 22:22 - Sep 17 with 4261 viewsBrierls

FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 22:07 - Sep 17 by roccydaleian

Arf! I think EA Sports need to drop Messi into a bonus pack to redress the balance!
FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 23:16 - Sep 17 with 4240 viewsAtThePeake

FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 22:07 - Sep 17 by roccydaleian

And it sounds like Brierls Gold Packs have come courtesy of the Bury FC Worldwide scouting network! :)

Tangled up in blue.

FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 4236 viewsBrierls

FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 23:16 - Sep 17 by AtThePeake

And it sounds like Brierls Gold Packs have come courtesy of the Bury FC Worldwide scouting network! :)

No Rwandans though. Must be a bug.
FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 23:23 - Sep 17 with 4231 viewsAtThePeake

FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team on 23:20 - Sep 17 by Brierls

No Rwandans though. Must be a bug.

I've just logged into mine for the second time and all the players I had have disappeared - with no money given to me! The other items from my club are still there.

Very strange.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024