Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
donnelly 19:26 - Sep 21 with 9092 viewsstuartcryer

donnelly was shocking today he was never interested and if he could control a ball he would not have got sent off , i couldnt believe people actually clapped him off when he could have cost us the game his three match ban could be a blessing

This post has been edited by an administrator

wardle blue

dogshit donnelly on 19:29 - Sep 21 with 6809 viewsSalwaDale

How can you say he wasn't interested? I can understand the rest, but not that one.

The problem he has is that he doesn't see what is going on around him.

TBBT

dogshit donnelly on 19:31 - Sep 21 with 6789 viewsstuartcryer

dogshit donnelly on 19:29 - Sep 21 by SalwaDale

How can you say he wasn't interested? I can understand the rest, but not that one.

The problem he has is that he doesn't see what is going on around him.

perhaps you are right he just doesnt see the next move

wardle blue

dogshit donnelly on 19:34 - Sep 21 with 6764 viewsgeorgedonnellysbrain

dogshit donnelly on 19:31 - Sep 21 by stuartcryer

it was my fault to cut to the crowded area onto my weaker left foot instead of running in down the channel when put through

sorry

I'm not really here

dogshit donnelly on 19:39 - Sep 21 with 6712 viewsstuartcryer

dogshit donnelly on 19:34 - Sep 21 by georgedonnellysbrain

it was my fault to cut to the crowded area onto my weaker left foot instead of running in down the channel when put through

sorry

i thought you tweeted well in second half instead of getting behind your team mates

wardle blue

dogshit donnelly on 19:43 - Sep 21 with 6668 viewsTalkingSutty

dogshit donnelly on 19:31 - Sep 21 by stuartcryer

Do you think it does the players and the managements moral any good when they see the headline "dogshit donnelly" on their own supporters website?

Its no wonder the fans are teated with contempt by staff and maybe players at the club when our own fans are putting things like that on the forum following a fantastic hard fought victory, it lacks class and we all get tarred with the same brush as you.

I dont happen to be Donnellys biggest fan but for gods sake can we not just rejoice in our victory without kicking our own player when he is down !!
dogshit donnelly on 19:48 - Sep 21 with 6622 viewsstuartcryer

dogshit donnelly on 19:43 - Sep 21 by TalkingSutty

Do you think it does the players and the managements moral any good when they see the headline "dogshit donnelly" on their own supporters website?

Its no wonder the fans are teated with contempt by staff and maybe players at the club when our own fans are putting things like that on the forum following a fantastic hard fought victory, it lacks class and we all get tarred with the same brush as you.

I dont happen to be Donnellys biggest fan but for gods sake can we not just rejoice in our victory without kicking our own player when he is down !!

i agree but we all have freedom of speech and i know it is not just my opinion perhaps imm the only one to have the balls to speak out at something that is not working and by the way do you think george donnelly will be getting behind you in to years it is his job not like you who will be there through thic

wardle blue

dogshit donnelly on 19:52 - Sep 21 with 6587 viewsD_Alien

dogshit donnelly on 19:48 - Sep 21 by stuartcryer

i agree but we all have freedom of speech and i know it is not just my opinion perhaps imm the only one to have the balls to speak out at something that is not working and by the way do you think george donnelly will be getting behind you in to years it is his job not like you who will be there through thic

But that's not what your original post was about, you piece of utter shit

You posted that he wasn't interested

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

dogshit donnelly on 19:53 - Sep 21 with 6556 viewsYouTubeDale

I don't think Donnelly has reached dogshit status yet. He still won quite a few of his races down the wing and ruffled a few feathers. He is a pest for the opposition and we would have had a better second half with him playing obviously. The ref was very close to his high foot on Hunt so you have to say he called it correctly.

Odejayi had much more about him. He won virtually every header, scored a goal, and generally put us under the cosh.

The interesting question is, who will replace George? Cummins seemed to offer little today. His ball control was poor. Are Bunney and Gray ready yet? Will Hill dip into the loan market one last time? I think he should.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Login to get fewer ads

dogshit donnelly on 19:53 - Sep 21 with 6561 viewsTalkingSutty

What we think about Donnelly as a player shouldnt warrant starting a thread like that about one of our own players, its just my opinion but he wears our shirt and i dont think he deserves to be held up for ridicule on his own forum like that, but if you are happy with it crack on !!

This post has been edited by an administrator
dogshit donnelly on 19:53 - Sep 21 with 6558 views442Dale

Plenty of people have posted about Donnelly's limitations. Just in a slightly different way.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

dogshit donnelly on 19:55 - Sep 21 with 6527 viewsstuartcryer

dogshit donnelly on 19:52 - Sep 21 by D_Alien

keep up

wardle blue

dogshit donnelly on 19:59 - Sep 21 with 6492 viewsD_Alien

dogshit donnelly on 19:55 - Sep 21 by stuartcryer

keep up

With you?

I'd have to be a pavement to be below you.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 20:00]

dogshit donnelly on 20:02 - Sep 21 with 6466 viewsMoonyDale

dogshit donnelly on 19:52 - Sep 21 by D_Alien

Exactly this.......Nail hit squarely on head.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

donnelly on 20:13 - Sep 21 with 6375 viewsrobbowood

Anybody, especially "stuartcryer", who comes on the forum with the topic "dogshit donnelly" should be banned for ever

Not only is it libelous but it is an embarrassment to everyone who is a true supporter of the club and reads such posts

I hope Col will tell, 'stuartcryer', whoever he is, that we can well do without him if he cannot use language that is acceptable
donnelly on 20:17 - Sep 21 with 6345 viewsstuartcryer

donnelly on 20:13 - Sep 21 by robbowood

Anybody, especially "stuartcryer", who comes on the forum with the topic "dogshit donnelly" should be banned for ever

Not only is it libelous but it is an embarrassment to everyone who is a true supporter of the club and reads such posts

I hope Col will tell, 'stuartcryer', whoever he is, that we can well do without him if he cannot use language that is acceptable

i agree i will now back off just letting off steam but also people have said worse than me on here some of them who are having a go at me bye

wardle blue

donnelly the dogs bollocks on 20:34 - Sep 21 with 6263 viewsArthurDaley

Sorry but the dogshit Donnelly, just isn't right.
I didn't go today, and I am just going off what I saw on Sky. It was two players going for the ball, and their player went down like a sack of cement. It was a couple of Accy players that got Donnelly sent of. Shouting at the ref and waving their arms.As for their goal he seemed to be offside, when he got the ball. I would have liked to see Accy survive but after today I hope they go down.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 20:35]

A large VAT Dave

donnelly on 23:49 - Sep 21 with 6059 viewsDaleFan7

He got the nickname not for his ability, but something he put on twitter after we played Bury in the JPT last season.
donnelly on 00:07 - Sep 22 with 6003 viewsD_Dale

While disliking nastiness, I prefer to see reasoned responses rather than bans.
donnelly on 00:07 - Sep 22 with 6004 viewsDaley_Lama

donnelly on 23:49 - Sep 21 by DaleFan7

He got the nickname not for his ability, but something he put on twitter after we played Bury in the JPT last season.

He got the nickname for a tweet he made about Stirling of Liverpool, of whom he is a fan.

Given that he no longer tweets and Stirling missed a guilt edged chance late on today and is no longer the next messi, then

A) when he tweeted as a fan he was Stuartcryer
B) Now he has learnt not to impulsively spout stuartcryer may do the same.

Poll: DF in or out

donnelly on 00:15 - Sep 22 with 5990 viewsShun

donnelly on 00:07 - Sep 22 by Daley_Lama

He got the nickname for a tweet he made about Stirling of Liverpool, of whom he is a fan.

Given that he no longer tweets and Stirling missed a guilt edged chance late on today and is no longer the next messi, then

A) when he tweeted as a fan he was Stuartcryer
B) Now he has learnt not to impulsively spout stuartcryer may do the same.

I'm sure it was about Bury! After the JPT match, like DaleFan7 says.

It's irrelevant anyway, it was always a stupid nickname.
donnelly on 01:09 - Sep 22 with 5947 viewsDaley_Lama

donnelly on 00:15 - Sep 22 by Shun

I'm sure it was about Bury! After the JPT match, like DaleFan7 says.

It's irrelevant anyway, it was always a stupid nickname.

Rightly corrected.

It was dogpoo for bury then merely poo for Stirling, the latter drawing many a "if he is pooh then what are you?" tweet etc in January this year.

TH FL highlight show described the challenge as innocuous but also said he didn't complain when he got the red ergo he probably deserved it depite them initially thinking it was innocuous.

Perhaps he is at his best being a mouthy so and so both on the pitch as well as off it, if red cards are now deteriminable by how a player reacts after it is given.

Had he stropped then the pundits would have undoubtedly said it was a harsh red card, as they were already convinced it was innocuous.

Poll: DF in or out

donnelly on 10:27 - Sep 22 with 5707 viewsD_Alien

donnelly on 01:09 - Sep 22 by Daley_Lama

Rightly corrected.

It was dogpoo for bury then merely poo for Stirling, the latter drawing many a "if he is pooh then what are you?" tweet etc in January this year.

TH FL highlight show described the challenge as innocuous but also said he didn't complain when he got the red ergo he probably deserved it depite them initially thinking it was innocuous.

Perhaps he is at his best being a mouthy so and so both on the pitch as well as off it, if red cards are now deteriminable by how a player reacts after it is given.

Had he stropped then the pundits would have undoubtedly said it was a harsh red card, as they were already convinced it was innocuous.

I don't think its correct to assume that just because Donnelly didn't make a huge fuss when shown the red card that it means he thought he probably deserved it.

There was sufficient time between the contact which led to the red card and the ref producing it for Donnelly to realise what might be coming - in fact, that's exactly the sequence of emotions I went through - disbelief that their player was making such a meal of it, then wondering why the ref was making a space for himself and Donnelly to "discuss" the incident, until the ref's demeanor made the red increasingly likely. When it came, the feeling was one of inevitability based on stupidity and crass over-acting by the Accy player.

It's also possible that Hilly has instructed his players to just accept any cards, and Donnelly is very much a player to accept such guidance. I have to admire his forbearance under the circumstances.

*Edit: in addition, Beechy in his post-match interview indicated they'd be looking at the possibility of an appeal. That simply wouldn't be happening if Georgie had got back to the dressing room and pleaded guilty as charged
[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 10:40]

donnelly on 10:57 - Sep 22 with 5642 viewsCornish_Dale

I wish some posters would of been more critical of our players when Eyre and Coleman were in charge. If that had happened at the beginning then maybe we would not of had to put up with such poor results. I know Donnelly is not going to set the league alight in the goalscorers column, but he is a member of a Rochdale team and not any Rochdale team, a successful Rochdale team. In keith Hill i trust and he has shown faith in Donnely from the off set and still does that must mean something. He could easily of got rid or left to burn out in the reserves. It could simply be that some people would prefer a top striker like Grimes who can't even make the bench at that tin pot club, Bury.
donnelly on 11:21 - Sep 22 with 5604 viewsjudd

This is the same George Donnelly who received a deserved standing ovation when subbed during the bury game, isn't it?

Poll: What is it to be then?

donnelly on 11:32 - Sep 22 with 5571 viewsR17ALE

donnelly on 11:21 - Sep 22 by judd

This is the same George Donnelly who received a deserved standing ovation when subbed during the bury game, isn't it?

It is. And in the second half we didn't have anyone up front closing down their players who had time to pick out long balls accurately to Odejayi which was a tactic that worked for them as he's a handful - sort of player we could do with.

Donnelly is probably more useful in defending from the front, like against bury.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024