Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Allen... 22:33 - Oct 8 with 4891 viewsBrierls

...is getting huge praise on Twitter from a few of the Dale players for his performance tonight.

Michael Rose
Much better performance from the boys tonight! Buzzin for @JamieAllen95 like a young paul scholes out there, watch this space! #rafc #baller

Olly Lancashire
That's more like it! Great performance and win. Also what a debut from young @JamieAllen95 #youngScholes

Scott Hogan
Enjoyed watching that tonight, possession is king haha! #pop #rafc

Joe Bunney
Much better performance from the boys tonight, pass pass pass, buzzin for @JoeRafferty5 what a header!! And @JamieAllen95 WOW! #Scholes 👏⚽️

Thought he looked very good in pre-season. I'm pleased he's been given an opportunity, it looks like he's grabbed it with both hands.

If any more nails where required in Tutte's Dale coffin, I think Allen has just hammered them in!

Jamie Allen... on 22:39 - Oct 8 with 4862 viewsDaleaholic

Can only echo what the players have said, he was brilliant tonight, absolutely everywhere and very attack minded. Look forward to seeing more of him.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Jamie Allen... on 22:41 - Oct 8 with 4851 viewsColDale

That says as much about the squad as it does about JA. There's very much a family feel to the first team at the moment, and there is genuine warmth shown to their fellow pro's.
Jamie Allen... on 22:50 - Oct 8 with 4783 viewsBrierls

Ian Henderson
Great win and team performance this evening. Massive shout out to debutant @JamieAllen95 he ran the show. #RAFC #win

I agree with Col, there's a real family feel amongst the players. It's great to see, and is typical of the spirit that Hilly (and his staff) creates. Sounds like a great reaction to the performance at Portsmouth.
Jamie Allen... on 22:53 - Oct 8 with 4755 viewszxcvbnm

Tuttle always has had an attitude and I hope he leaves the good ship Dale sooner rather than laterp

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Jamie Allen... on 23:14 - Oct 8 with 4635 viewsTVOS1907

All the eulogies are spot on.

Allen was our best player for my money and played like a seasoned pro'.

He also played two slide-rule passes inside the full-backs which were from a higher sphere of football.

A great display.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jamie Allen... on 10:40 - Oct 9 with 4293 viewsD_Alien

So, just supposing Dicker doesn't stay with us beyond the end of his loan period - is Allen a natural replacement for him? Is he, or will he be ready for consistent first team football?

Not having seen him in action, I'm excited by the prospect of him realising his potential and I'm certain KH will do that in the right way.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jamie Allen... on 14:18 - Oct 9 with 4010 viewsaleanddale

Agreed and no better place for young Allen than here at Spotland.

Obviously a very talented young lad.

Exciting times.
Jamie Allen... on 15:19 - Oct 9 with 3938 viewsNR_Dale

Jamie Allen... on 10:40 - Oct 9 by D_Alien

So, just supposing Dicker doesn't stay with us beyond the end of his loan period - is Allen a natural replacement for him? Is he, or will he be ready for consistent first team football?

Not having seen him in action, I'm excited by the prospect of him realising his potential and I'm certain KH will do that in the right way.

Dicker isn't on loan. He has signed a contract with the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Allen... on 15:22 - Oct 9 with 3933 viewsRalphs12

Jamie Allen... on 15:19 - Oct 9 by NR_Dale

Unfortunately only for 5 months though, hopefully he will want to stay on and help the likes of Allen develop at least until the end of the season.

Great to hear that he played well last night, hopefully this is a sign of things to come along with Camps etc. Must be good for the youth coaches to have someone they can say "look at ....... that could be you in afew years"
Jamie Allen... on 16:02 - Oct 9 with 3878 viewsD_Alien

Yep, my bad

I wonder if he'd be prepared to sign another short-term contract though, till the end of the season? No doubt he'll have taken a drop in wages to put himself in the shop window, and fair play to him.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jamie Allen... on 17:55 - Oct 9 with 3722 viewsdavidab2202

Seem to recollect that when he signed for us,that it was reported that it was the best offer financial that he had received.No doubt much less then he was on at Brighton but that is no big surprise.Also think i've read that his preferred option would have been to stay down south,so may again be looking at his options come Jan
Jamie Allen... on 18:01 - Oct 9 with 3713 viewsYorkshire_Dale

.....another reason to ship out Tutte and save some wages,just in case Dicker decides to stay longer.

The longer the better for us as his fitness improves.
Jamie Allen... on 18:41 - Oct 9 with 3656 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Jamie Allen... on 18:01 - Oct 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

.....another reason to ship out Tutte and save some wages,just in case Dicker decides to stay longer.

The longer the better for us as his fitness improves.

Do you not think the club have tried? It's not a computer game, you've got to have another club willing to take him.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024