Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
result? 17:07 - Nov 2 with 3602 viewsjonesy

Is something happening at Spotland. I am watching the BBC site and the Sky Sports site and neither is saying the result. 5 past 5. Very Odd
result? on 17:09 - Nov 2 with 3590 viewsJumeirahDale

floodlight failure
result? on 17:10 - Nov 2 with 3585 viewsKenBoon

Floodlight Failure. Back on now.
result? on 17:14 - Nov 2 with 3541 viewsjonesy

Thanks. A whip round for the shilling?
result? on 17:16 - Nov 2 with 3526 viewsjonesy

Just seen the score! I wish I hadn't asked. Should have gone for a cup of tea!
result? on 17:16 - Nov 2 with 3524 viewsSuddenLad

Wimbledon take the lead at 5.10pm in the 84th minute. Dale down to 4th.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

result? on 17:21 - Nov 2 with 3472 viewswmgunit

Couldn't make it to the game, following on twitter it seems like we haven't been clinical enough again?
result? on 17:40 - Nov 2 with 3323 viewsDaleFan7

result? on 17:21 - Nov 2 by wmgunit

Couldn't make it to the game, following on twitter it seems like we haven't been clinical enough again?

Weren't good enough full stop not just clinical.
result? on 17:49 - Nov 2 with 3271 viewsMoonyDale

result? on 17:40 - Nov 2 by DaleFan7

Weren't good enough full stop not just clinical.

Some neat passing football again but little end product, a couple of injuries and we look very light up front. Someone needs to be brought in to bolster the attack, as for the howler by Lillis, swirling wind and a slippery ball......Still no excuse for that cock up.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

result? on 17:58 - Nov 2 with 3214 viewsToffeemanc

result? on 17:49 - Nov 2 by MoonyDale

Some neat passing football again but little end product, a couple of injuries and we look very light up front. Someone needs to be brought in to bolster the attack, as for the howler by Lillis, swirling wind and a slippery ball......Still no excuse for that cock up.

Agree with this and when you add a completely incompetent team of match officials like we had today this type of result was always on the cards.
Can't believe the ref booked Done for diving when it was a stonewall penalty, then later misses a clear deliberate handball that he had a clear view of and was only standing 10 yards away from. As for the decision to resume the game with only 3 floodlights on I have to assume he didn't see that either. Hope he never refs at Spotland again and the club question the league/refs association about the decision to play the last 15 minutes with a quarter of the pitch in darkness, total incompetence.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 18:03]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

result? on 18:07 - Nov 2 with 3153 viewsBartRowou

I think reporting it as floodlight failure, while true, isn't telling the full story cos that was Judgement Day.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

result? on 18:17 - Nov 2 with 3092 views442Dale

result? on 17:58 - Nov 2 by Toffeemanc

Agree with this and when you add a completely incompetent team of match officials like we had today this type of result was always on the cards.
Can't believe the ref booked Done for diving when it was a stonewall penalty, then later misses a clear deliberate handball that he had a clear view of and was only standing 10 yards away from. As for the decision to resume the game with only 3 floodlights on I have to assume he didn't see that either. Hope he never refs at Spotland again and the club question the league/refs association about the decision to play the last 15 minutes with a quarter of the pitch in darkness, total incompetence.

Done's lack of an appeal and his subsequent reaction to the ref when being booked illustrated it was the correct decision. Don't know why he went down.

The lighting was fine too. People paid to see a game of football , can't send them all home with 15 mins left if it's darker in one corner. It didn't affect anything as we used that side well.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 18:31]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

result? on 18:23 - Nov 2 with 3052 viewsD_Alien

result? on 18:17 - Nov 2 by 442Dale

Done's lack of an appeal and his subsequent reaction to the ref when being booked illustrated it was the correct decision. Don't know why he went down.

The lighting was fine too. People paid to see a game of football , can't send them all home with 15 mins left if it's darker in one corner. It didn't affect anything as we used that side well.

Spot on, and if he ever gets into that sort of position again and tries for a penalty rather than a shot or cross he should be fined a week's wage.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

result? on 19:00 - Nov 2 with 2881 viewspedrodale

strange that as from the stand it looked like a penalty but as said Done's reaction said dive.
result? on 19:14 - Nov 2 with 2838 viewsTVOS1907

result? on 18:17 - Nov 2 by 442Dale

It's about time the Trust got that floodlight money spent.

Where's the Chairman when you need him?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

result? on 19:28 - Nov 2 with 2793 viewsdale1968

Nothing to do with the Lights Lighting takes no prisoners with big electrical structures.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

result? on 19:56 - Nov 2 with 2673 viewsdalenumber2

From where I was, it looked like the lights went out when one of the floodlights (the one that didn't come back on) got struck by lightning. From the TDS you could see the storm getting closer and closer until that final lightening strike that put us into darkness.
result? on 20:07 - Nov 2 with 2642 viewsroccydaleian

result? on 17:58 - Nov 2 by Toffeemanc

Agreed , stonewall penalty. The ref and linesman were absolutely crap today. The Dons equaliser came from a stupid gaff by the lino, where the ball clearly went out of play.
result? on 20:11 - Nov 2 with 2619 viewsjimmysbaldhead

result? on 19:56 - Nov 2 by dalenumber2

From where I was, it looked like the lights went out when one of the floodlights (the one that didn't come back on) got struck by lightning. From the TDS you could see the storm getting closer and closer until that final lightening strike that put us into darkness.

Joe Bunney posted this to instagram http://instagram.com/p/gOEy4DxEBH/
result? on 20:29 - Nov 2 with 2556 viewsTVOS1907

result? on 20:07 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

Agreed , stonewall penalty. The ref and linesman were absolutely crap today. The Dons equaliser came from a stupid gaff by the lino, where the ball clearly went out of play.

Done held-up his hands in a 'Guilty, m'lud' kind of way.

Anyway, if I were you, I'd stop, look and listen before crossing Whitelees Road in future.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

result? on 20:44 - Nov 2 with 2505 viewsroccydaleian

result? on 20:29 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

Done held-up his hands in a 'Guilty, m'lud' kind of way.

Anyway, if I were you, I'd stop, look and listen before crossing Whitelees Road in future.

Aye, it was a strange reaction by Done, but every one i've talked to has said it was a penalty. As for t'other bit, run me over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024