Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wisey 19:55 - Jan 8 with 2405 viewsONTHEUP

Scotty of to Preston according to sky sports do we have a sell on clause or did he leave at the end of his contract also Peterborough are after joe lolly the striker from kiddiminster so hopefully this means we've told them Scott hogan is going nowhere
Wisey on 19:59 - Jan 8 with 2376 viewsSaxonDale

Wiseman left for a fee, don't know if a sell on is in his contract though. As for Hogan, been a few developments over the last few minutes, check the other thread.
Wisey on 21:16 - Jan 8 with 2183 viewsdalefan

We have a sell on clause. Not sure what percentage but we would get something if he goes for a fee
Wisey on 21:21 - Jan 8 with 2158 viewsisitme

Wisey on 21:16 - Jan 8 by dalefan

We have a sell on clause. Not sure what percentage but we would get something if he goes for a fee

Or is it a percentage of any profit made? How much did we get for him? I heard just short of £200k.

I doubt Preston are in a financial position to be paying much for any player.
Wisey on 21:24 - Jan 8 with 2117 viewsdalefan

Wisey on 21:21 - Jan 8 by isitme

Or is it a percentage of any profit made? How much did we get for him? I heard just short of £200k.

I doubt Preston are in a financial position to be paying much for any player.

Sorry, yes it would be a percentage of any fee in excess of what we sold him for. Not sure what we sold him for
Wisey on 22:03 - Jan 8 with 1978 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wisey on 21:24 - Jan 8 by dalefan

Sorry, yes it would be a percentage of any fee in excess of what we sold him for. Not sure what we sold him for

Did n't we sell Wiseman and Done as a package to Barnsley?
Wisey on 22:07 - Jan 8 with 1963 viewsSuddenLad

Wisey on 22:03 - Jan 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Did n't we sell Wiseman and Done as a package to Barnsley?

I thought that the 'financial package' from Barnsley was for ALL Dale personnel who arrived at Oakwell, including Hillcroft and back room staff. I'm not aware of any individual amounts being disclosed for players.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wisey on 22:34 - Jan 8 with 1909 viewsmacro

Barry fry has been stalking kiddy with regards to their forward. It was mentioned in the prematch interviews with kiddy last Saturday. I'd imagine posh are trying their luck with lots of forwards, scunny lad as well
Wisey on 07:05 - Jan 10 with 1448 viewsColDale

Wisey on 22:07 - Jan 8 by SuddenLad

I thought that the 'financial package' from Barnsley was for ALL Dale personnel who arrived at Oakwell, including Hillcroft and back room staff. I'm not aware of any individual amounts being disclosed for players.

I believe that even when there is a package put together, there must still be individual weightings of the fees involved. However, I can't for the life of me see Wiseman going for more than what we were deemed to get for him, so there'll be no sell on for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Wisey on 19:05 - Jan 10 with 1198 viewsseasidedale

It doesnt matter now , he was released by Barnsley today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024