Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent 13:10 - Jan 10 with 14241 viewsCockneyDale

I'm sure Hilly is aware...
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:11 - Jan 10 with 7658 viewsdale18

Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Bury
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 7624 viewsChaffRAFC

Said it the other day, if he's available, then we must surely go for him. He'd been a fantastic asset.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 7584 viewsfitzochris

Hogan staying might mean the funds for wages aren't there?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:21 - Jan 10 with 7567 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:15 - Jan 10 by ChaffRAFC

Said it the other day, if he's available, then we must surely go for him. He'd been a fantastic asset.

IF Hogan does indeed stay, where would Daggers fit in to the first 11, I would love to have him back but I don't think he will be too happy being a bench player for the majority.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 7552 viewsChaffRAFC

Up front with Hogan instead of Cummins or Bunney. The way we play football means we could fit him in.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:27 - Jan 10 with 7500 viewspaulscho

Left under a clod ,however would take him back for sure .I think Hogan is going !!

livinginadalewonderland

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:27 - Jan 10 with 7496 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

I am very surprised that he didn't make it at Barnsley, between him and Alfie I always thought he had more about him. I can't recall, but how much success did he have playing the lone striker role in his stay here, he always seemed to play beside another striker, worth a gamble though.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:29 - Jan 10 with 7474 viewspaulscho

Its not really a gamble ,already shown he can do it in Div 2

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:36 - Jan 10 with 7423 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:29 - Jan 10 by paulscho

Its not really a gamble ,already shown he can do it in Div 2

The "gamble" was regarding playing him in a lone striker roll ahead of Hogan, not his ability to score goals, not every striker can play this role.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:36 - Jan 10 with 7422 viewschuckleberry

I'd be happy to see him back 😉
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:37 - Jan 10 with 7417 viewsDaley_Lama

He will end up in league 1.

Possibly at Peterborough.

Poll: DF in or out

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:40 - Jan 10 with 7387 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:27 - Jan 10 by paulscho

Left under a clod ,however would take him back for sure .I think Hogan is going !!

Hey, hey, you, you..............get off a my clod

Hey, hey, you, you.............. get off a my clod

Hey, hey you, you............... get off a my clod.

Don't hang around because two's a............................hang on a minute!!

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:49 - Jan 10 with 7327 viewsleedsdale

Bradford could be in the market for his type of striker soon
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 7271 viewsCedar_Room

If he’s leaving a Championship club, you’d think he’d at least want to go to a decent League 2 side (us) rather than a struggling one (bury) - if he was prepared to drop to L2 at all, which is a big if. I reckon Bradford might be a good shout for where he'd end up actually but would obviously be delighted if he came back here. Imagine that for a transfer window - keep Hogan and add Dagnall!
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:12 - Jan 10 with 7164 viewsD_Alien

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:27 - Jan 10 by TheViewFromRowZ

I am very surprised that he didn't make it at Barnsley, between him and Alfie I always thought he had more about him. I can't recall, but how much success did he have playing the lone striker role in his stay here, he always seemed to play beside another striker, worth a gamble though.

In terms of all round footballing ability, Daggers is the better player - just about championship level on a good day (which is pretty damned good when you're in L2!)

But for finishing ability, Alfie had the edge. He showed in his brief appearances with Reading that he was premiership level in that respect. Unfortunately, his all round contribution to the team isn't up to it, hence his bench-warming in the premiership, the championship and even with us in L2

Of the two, I'd have Daggers above Alfie every time. Coming back to the Dale would be a real coup and in a fluid front three with Hogan and Henderson would be a cut above in L2

[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 14:13]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:28 - Jan 10 with 7073 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:12 - Jan 10 by D_Alien

In terms of all round footballing ability, Daggers is the better player - just about championship level on a good day (which is pretty damned good when you're in L2!)

But for finishing ability, Alfie had the edge. He showed in his brief appearances with Reading that he was premiership level in that respect. Unfortunately, his all round contribution to the team isn't up to it, hence his bench-warming in the premiership, the championship and even with us in L2

Of the two, I'd have Daggers above Alfie every time. Coming back to the Dale would be a real coup and in a fluid front three with Hogan and Henderson would be a cut above in L2

[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 14:13]

The thing i do remember about Daggers was that he sometimes needed a few chances to score, compared to Alfie, his shot to conversion rate must be that bit lower, this could be a reason he hasn't quite made it as far. I would love if we could get him back, Hogan, Hendo and Daggers is easily a L1/Championship strike trio, add in the likes of Done/Lund we could definitely push a top 3 place this year.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:45 - Jan 10 with 6981 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:55 - Jan 10 by Cedar_Room

If he’s leaving a Championship club, you’d think he’d at least want to go to a decent League 2 side (us) rather than a struggling one (bury) - if he was prepared to drop to L2 at all, which is a big if. I reckon Bradford might be a good shout for where he'd end up actually but would obviously be delighted if he came back here. Imagine that for a transfer window - keep Hogan and add Dagnall!

Anyway, bury have dynamic Danny Nardiello........don't need a dynamic Daggers
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:52 - Jan 10 with 6940 viewsRotherhamDale

How old is Dagnall now?

Doubt we will go for him. Stick with Bunney, he's doing alright.

Possession with progression.

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 15:08 - Jan 10 with 6846 viewsTrue_Blue2

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:52 - Jan 10 by RotherhamDale

How old is Dagnall now?

Doubt we will go for him. Stick with Bunney, he's doing alright.

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 15:55 - Jan 10 with 6642 viewsYouTubeDale

Similar scenes at Barnsley I guess to when Elvis left the building... and no, I wouldn't mind a return but doubt it would happen.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 15:59 - Jan 10 with 6615 viewsMass_Debater

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:27 - Jan 10 by paulscho

How did he leave under a 'clod'?
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:25 - Jan 10 with 6486 viewsfitzochris

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:49 - Jan 10 by leedsdale

Bradford could be in the market for his type of striker soon

He's already had a stint at Bradford too.

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:26 - Jan 10 with 6468 viewsfitzochris

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 15:59 - Jan 10 by Mass_Debater

How did he leave under a 'clod'?

He removed a section of turf from the pitch, placed it on his head and walked out of the stadium.

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:41 - Jan 10 with 6397 viewsRalphs12

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:45 - Jan 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

Anyway, bury have dynamic Danny Nardiello........don't need a dynamic Daggers

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:55 - Jan 10 with 6304 viewsmacro

In other news Barnes homer has signed for Cambridge and platt has left Northampton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024