Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop critcising George Donnelly !! 19:24 - Jan 18 with 6970 viewsrobbowood

I cannot believe I am reading someone say "Donnelly only disappointment assist aside lots of running about with no end result"

We all know his strengths and weaknesses

Give the lad a break for god's sake

What 'end result' are you expecting when our tactics were to play him upfront all on his own especially in the first half after we went one up.

When he did get the ball (after chasing a long ball and more often than not and having more than one defender around him) there was nobody to for him to give it to. His ball to put Jamie Allen in for the first goal was superb

Our tactics and team selection were done in mind with our large number of games coming up in the next 2-3 weeks

We win 3-0 (an ugly win to my mind which will do very nicely against teams such as Plymouth) and people still moan about Donnelly !!!!
Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:08 - Jan 18 with 1593 viewsstuartcryer

im with you correct

wardle blue

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:10 - Jan 18 with 1590 viewsroccydaleian

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:08 - Jan 18 by stuartcryer

im with you correct

Who FFS?
Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:12 - Jan 18 with 1570 viewsTTNYear

I don't think he even knows.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:24 - Jan 18 with 1534 viewsroccydaleian

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:12 - Jan 18 by TTNYear

I don't think he even knows.

WUM. had a text of off the fooker ,nuff saiid
Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:49 - Jan 18 with 1499 viewsstuartcryer

keep up knob head

wardle blue

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:51 - Jan 18 with 1482 viewsD_Alien

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:49 - Jan 18 by stuartcryer

keep up knob head

Stuart, the last time I heard that kind of response was in the playground at primary school by a lad who couldn't read or write

Was it you?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 00:11 - Jan 19 with 1440 viewsWindy_dale

In years from now when Donnelly has left the club, I may reminisce - i would say he played his best for the Dale, he tried hard, his doggedness and fight encouraged other team members to match it. He played his best while wearing a Dale shirt.

Its great that to see hard working players work there socks off dor the club, but very tough watching potential uber players waste there talent, ie Liam Dickinson.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 0:48]
Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 00:48 - Jan 19 with 1391 viewsTVOS1907

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 23:04 - Jan 18 by roccydaleian

Stuart. Shut the fook up, or otherwise you'll be known as the new Tazbot...

I believe you and he were having a good chinwag today ... just before it was announced to the whole room that drinks were on you!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 1246 viewsSalwaDale

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 22:58 - Jan 18 by stuartcryer

there is no invention who would you stand up for the loyalty that hogan has showed or the fact donnelly had a good game not excellent but steady that is what he is paid to do

You are correct, all those fans in the TDS singing about George Donnelly as he left the pitch were doing it for Hogan.

TBBT

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 1239 viewsjudd

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 13:10 - Jan 19 by SalwaDale

You are correct, all those fans in the TDS singing about George Donnelly as he left the pitch were doing it for Hogan.

Arf!

I even saw a fan with Donnelly 9 on the back of his Dale shirt yesterday. He clearly ordered Hogan 11.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 22:59 - Jan 19 with 1146 viewsroccydaleian

Stop critcising George Donnelly !! on 00:48 - Jan 19 by TVOS1907

I believe you and he were having a good chinwag today ... just before it was announced to the whole room that drinks were on you!

Aye, i had a chat with Botty. We'll see about Saturday..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024