Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 22:36 - Feb 9 with 1760 views442Dale

How did he play yesterday? Not seen much mention of him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason Kennedy on 13:13 - Feb 10 with 1547 viewskrafty80

I tried to keep a particular eye out for JK's contribution given the slightly downbeat reports from last week. I thought he was excellent -- played much more like a true defensive midfielder, and complemented Matty Lund by allowing him to go forward (he contributed to our first two goals).

JK made a number of solid ball-winning tackles, and to me he seemed to win a lot more in the air than I was expecting. Definitely an encouraging performance from what I saw...maybe towards the end of his earlier spell with us we were taking him for granted, and/or his form had dipped under Coleman...?
Jason Kennedy on 15:44 - Feb 10 with 1348 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

Jason Kennedy on 13:13 - Feb 10 by krafty80

I tried to keep a particular eye out for JK's contribution given the slightly downbeat reports from last week. I thought he was excellent -- played much more like a true defensive midfielder, and complemented Matty Lund by allowing him to go forward (he contributed to our first two goals).

JK made a number of solid ball-winning tackles, and to me he seemed to win a lot more in the air than I was expecting. Definitely an encouraging performance from what I saw...maybe towards the end of his earlier spell with us we were taking him for granted, and/or his form had dipped under Coleman...?

everything dipped under coleman.
Jason Kennedy on 17:30 - Feb 10 with 1186 viewsboromat

JK has always been good in the air.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024