Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taken from the Port Vale Forum 12:43 - Nov 14 with 1913 viewsClitheroeDale

Hate playing Rochdale, just a horrible team to play. So much gamesmanship and dirty tactics in recent games. Bracing myself for a game full of diving, crowding the ref, timewasting, shirt pulling, fouling etc. Urgh.

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 12:47 - Nov 14 with 1893 viewsClitheroeDale

Then a few replies down, this.

Dale seem to have knocked that on the head since they sacked Coleman.

They've also got rid of the bald lad who was their captain and who was in the referee's ear all game that time we threw away a two goal lead and Morsy got red carded.

Yes, I thought they were much better when they passed us to death and knocked us out of the JPT last year.
Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 12:49 - Nov 14 with 1877 viewsboromat

I think we'd all agree the team was horrible under coleman and that is one of the reasons we got rid of him. We are not that type of club and his methods weren't welcome!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:11 - Nov 14 with 1800 viewsDaley_Lama

This all stems from one game at their place I think.

Coleman was our manager and although I didn't go, the complaints from their fans about our diving, cheating, feigning, referee initimidating etc were 100 complaints per minute.

That was during the period where we had things like winkgate and even on here, some were labelling us diving cheating gits.

This lead to a thread about renewed season tickets (95% said no) and eventually Coleman was gone.

We were dirty diving cheating gits in that short era, mainly because we were a little bit rubbish and the culture of this ran through our squad.

Poll: DF in or out

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:16 - Nov 14 with 1778 viewsolympicdale

Sad that we still have that reputation amongst any fans, from what was such a small part in our history, was such a turbulent time.

Life is a game of fate.

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:17 - Nov 14 with 1771 viewsTVOS1907

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:11 - Nov 14 by Daley_Lama

This all stems from one game at their place I think.

Coleman was our manager and although I didn't go, the complaints from their fans about our diving, cheating, feigning, referee initimidating etc were 100 complaints per minute.

That was during the period where we had things like winkgate and even on here, some were labelling us diving cheating gits.

This lead to a thread about renewed season tickets (95% said no) and eventually Coleman was gone.

We were dirty diving cheating gits in that short era, mainly because we were a little bit rubbish and the culture of this ran through our squad.

The facts Port Vale threw away a 2-0 lead and their player's red card were all his own doing are purely coincidental.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:26 - Nov 14 with 1743 viewsParkinsGimp

Hopefully we will show this chap we have changed , and pass them off the park again. I think any decent football fan accepts when they have been outplayed.
Like some of them have already said.
The coleman days were dark days which all Dale fans regret and we will openly admit we were a horrible team, but now it si so much different.
Lets show them the real Dale .
Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:32 - Nov 14 with 1711 viewsDaley_Lama

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:17 - Nov 14 by TVOS1907

The facts Port Vale threw away a 2-0 lead and their player's red card were all his own doing are purely coincidental.

Yep, I saw the tackle afterwards and argued until the cows came home that it was a red-card whether JK(I think) made the most of it or not, but by then we were Satan's spawn and any defence I could put up was weaker than our own teams efforts at that time.

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:57 - Nov 14 with 1650 viewsmeeee

Further down on that thread their is the typical response that we have seen on every forum this year.
"Why is everyone so negative, were in very good form in the league and should be beating sides like Rochdale"
Some fans of opposing teams this year seem to think that all they have to do is turn up and they will beat us.
Login to get fewer ads

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 14:09 - Nov 14 with 1607 viewsDevonDale

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:57 - Nov 14 by meeee

Further down on that thread their is the typical response that we have seen on every forum this year.
"Why is everyone so negative, were in very good form in the league and should be beating sides like Rochdale"
Some fans of opposing teams this year seem to think that all they have to do is turn up and they will beat us.

Long may that continue
Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 14:29 - Nov 14 with 1563 viewsDaley_Lama

"we should be beating sides like Rochdale"

I wish we had started a thread game 1 this season where we could have played bingo with that saying.

15 games in, I would wager its been said at least for 10 of those games.

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 14:35 - Nov 14 with 1536 viewstazzydjr

Hope they get their backsides handed to them then they won't be so Valiant

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 14:35 - Nov 14 with 1536 viewsR17ALE

Tbf, with their resources, they should!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 16:05 - Nov 14 with 1354 viewsDorsetDale

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 14:35 - Nov 14 by R17ALE

Tbf, with their resources, they should!

RESOURCES. Money or any property that can be converted into supplies; means of raising money or supplies; capabilities of raising wealth or supplying necessary wants; available means or capability of any kind.

Obviously I know what you mean Razz and agree.

However, when looking at that definition, it could be argued we have some of the best resources in the entire league. From the chairman and board, KH and staff all the way to under 8's, it is Team Rochdale. We as fans can sometimes go on about the things that we consider vital to grow and promote the club but those issues aside, all the above guardians do a fantastic job.
Our greatest resource is KH. Here is a man that understands and knows RAFC pretty much inside out and other than some of the high flying prem managers, can probably influence our board more than the vast majority of other managers can theirs.
Been a fan/supporter/follower 40 years or so, 34 of those spent miles from Rochdale and until relatively recently never had to justify spending £££££££££££££'s watching Dale - we were shit, I didn't go!
I really do envy those of you live close enough to attend all home games and also car-share away. Compared to us exiles you are fortunate indeed.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 17:03 - Nov 14 with 1222 viewsValleySaddler

Taken from the Port Vale Forum on 13:17 - Nov 14 by TVOS1907

Exactly.
Also purely coincidental the verbal abuse dished out to us at the end and the bricks thrown at the supporters coach........

Horrible place horrible people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024